All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 26'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey, Bob

This chapter was kind of long and it is very early in the morning as I sit down to write this. I do not know if you will get to see this since you are leaving tomorrow but, you know me, it wouldn't be right for me not to jot down a few sentences.

Sandra's parents are Harold and Maude? That was a very good movie. The musical soundtrack was quite good, too (Cat Stevens in his prime). Another character's name is Ron Howard. What can I say?

Things are slowly coming together as the date for the flight is approaching. It seems everything is right where it should be. I hope it stays that way--although I have to admit that some of the plot-lines have been very interesting and many of the new people that have been introduced are quite wonderful.

I love Teddy. Her comment about God and Her sense of humor nearly had me rolling around on the floor. I feel she may be smarter than the all her other siblings combined--and that's a scary thought.

Bob, I wish you the best during this very trying time. Perhaps it is selfish, but I want you back when it is all over and done so that this story can continue. You have a lot of us that care for you--perhaps you can reach out to us for strength when you need it because we will gladly give it to you to help you get well. I'll be thinking about you every day until I see the next chapter.

Roger.

Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Another Great Chapter...

Another great chapter to add to a most amazing story. This is very easily worth 5 stars. You've done a marvellous job on this story to date... it just gets better as you add to it. I hope in the near future we get to read about 2 large spaceships meeting in some far away solar system for a family reunion.

Bob... we'll all be thinking of you and praying for your full recovery. We look forward to having you back with us soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

This is a great story and you present it so well - but you need to take care of your health - so you can continue not only this story, but write more too.

We can wait. Take your time and get better.

Good luck at the hospital

postiemanpostiemanabout 9 years ago

take care m8, fingers are crossed for you

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 9 years ago
Best of luck Bob

I hope all goes well with your procedure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

amazing chapter. you write so well under such trying conditions. may all go well for you I always hope someday they will get it right., may it start with you

ncpetencpeteabout 9 years ago
Love the story

It is a fine addition to the others you have written. Take care of yourself. We will put in a word with the man or in this case the woman upstairs to ask that she keeps an eye on you in the process. Hope you get well soon.

Splinter80Splinter80about 9 years ago
To your health

Best to you

We need more people with your sense of humor and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
damn well get better soon

all our thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery

James UK

tomscardstomscardsabout 9 years ago
Long set, and entirely too short

I logged on to go to my website and do my daily joke, and sports history, and music history for this date, and my choice of "today's song", and saw this was posted.

I was late for the two daily poker games i play in at noon daily, and my postings.

Your stories come first.

I was glad this one was so little time from the last one, but realize that the next one will be a longer time.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all the way.

And if you are good, the nurses may give you Banilla ice cream, Chocolate syrup, Whipped cream and Cherries.

come back to us.

Tom

OldHippieDadOldHippieDadabout 9 years ago
To a safe trip and a speedy recovery!

Once again, you have tickled my imagination and sent me on a trip to fantastic world. She probably doesn't listen to old reprobates like me but I'll put in a good word to her for you. You have the insight of a Heinlein or Asimov and we cherish your amazing works. Be well.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good luck

Another 10. Good luck with your procedure. My prayers are with you and your family.

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINabout 9 years ago
Best of Luck.....

We all hope and pray that you come through this with flying colors...

Be well...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BEST WISHES

and get well soon. Praying that all goes well for you.

Another excellent chapter. I look forward to more, and the Best Luck launching. Do I smell another story in their space travels?

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 9 years ago
All the best

I hope the procedure is successful and wish you a full recovery- Take Care...

LeFrog

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 9 years ago
Good luck....

God speed your recovery, and bring you back to health. You will make it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Luck!

Hope the procedure goes well and you are able to bounce back to your wonderful writing form.

Another excellent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GOOD LUCK AND PRAYERS

Waiting to learn the what's next on this journey , for both you and characters safe travels, and get well soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Luck!

I have enjoyed your stories and look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
God Speed your recovery!

May your trials be easy and your troubles be few. LLAP

geiste4geiste4about 9 years ago
Good luck and gods speed.

Its another really good chapter. It wasn't too long, it was just long enough for every thing put in it so don't worry about length, worry about quality, but above all else, worry about resting and doing what they doc's tell you to recover.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanabout 9 years ago
look forward to your return

great chapters look forward to your return from ysbyty [ hospital ] in Welsh god will look after you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best of luck

As with all your chapters of this story, I loved it and am looking forward to the continuing tale. Best of luck with your treatment hope all goes to plan.

wmaster99wmaster99about 9 years ago
Thank you

I congratulate you on another chapter extremely well written. Not too long and not too short but 100% engaging and priming me to look forward to the next one.

On a more personal note, I wish you the very best with your medical condition, successful treatment and a speedy and complete recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great chapter. Good luck with your treatment.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Another wonderful chapter. My best wishes for you treatment.

Expat engineer in Suzhou, China.

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543about 9 years ago
Hope all goes well

I very rarely follow long stories yours is one of few that I am. I hope all goes well for you

DMaster_14DMaster_14about 9 years ago
Good Luck

Take it easy and do what the nurses tell you and get better, a wonderful writer like you needs to keep working.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 9 years ago

Have faith and we will hear from you soon.

Sniper014Sniper014about 9 years ago
Best wishes and a speedy recovery

Bob

Wish you good luck in your medical procedure and a safe and speedy recovery.

Will be waiting for next chapter when your health will allow you to do so safely.

Get well soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
God speed, prayers and thoughts

Another fabulous chapter. God speed through this latest challenge, I know we'll all be pulling for you to make a quick and complete recovery. Take comfort in knowing your readers are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

take care write another when you can i will be here to read it when you are ready good luck and god bless

martingeemartingeeabout 9 years ago
Wishing you well

I Hope the universe hasn't finished with you yet, i pray you have a successful operation and a speedy recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GOOD STORY!

You write a very good story, I wait for a new chapter every month. I'm sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope everything goes as planed and that your back to writing as soon as you can. GOOD LUCK!

naughtyboy2004naughtyboy2004about 9 years ago
take care

Take care and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thanks and god speed

Good luck on your journey, wonderful story and looking forward to the next chapter.

dporter697dporter697about 9 years ago
Best luck

Thank you for yet another masterpiece of a chapter I wait with bated breath for each new one.

My thoughts and prayers are with you for your upcoming hospital stay, keep well and I wish you a speedy and full recovery.

David in the UK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All our prayers and thoughts are with you!

And We know she is watching over you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story.

Stay strong, be happy and positive. Get well soon

cliuincliuinabout 9 years ago
Good Luck!

I wish you the best !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
We Love It

Great story. Keep your chin up. Best wishes for the upcoming trials.

cernunoscernunosabout 9 years ago
All the best

Love the series, love the writing. Take care and get well soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get Back Soon

I went through some medical issues where I was paralyzed. Hope these words help because they came to me as I was laying in the ER. "He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside the still waters, He restores my soul." After surgery and during rehab when I was relearning how to walk these words came to me. "I can do all things through Him that strengthens me." Prayers for full and speedy recovery.

drif10drif10about 9 years ago

Good read again. Hope all works out for the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
get well

Good luck and God be with you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!

Good luck, I think you're a brilliant writer with an open mind. I hope you get better.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 9 years ago
BEst wishes...

For the best results available for your procedure.

I have enjoyed this entire series so far and hope it continues for a long while yet.

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Myassisdragin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get better

Can't wait to hear from you again.

WinestoneWinestonealmost 9 years ago

God be with you. May you have a long life.

WordcraftWordcraftover 1 year ago

When Dr. Finch was first introduced, his daughters names were Lisa and Charlotte. I am so tired to the missing words, incorrect words, and the Larry, Moe, and Curly antics.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1988 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

SIMILAR Stories