All Comments on 'The Tides Of War Pt. 09.5'

by RobinLane

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Thankyou for another great chapter. This one fills in a gap.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Vivid and Calculated Scenes of Mayhem and $laughter

I'm not a soldier but after this author breaks down the confrontations and deadly skirmishes , I feel like Tecumseh and Napoleon at their zenith of ingenuity. Full marks! *****

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanabout 9 years ago
Better late than>>>>

many thanks , better late than never at all , Alun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing how well this chapter falls in place, even though out of order. Good job!

Since this chapter stands on its own within the series, mostly, I did not feel a great deal of disjointed timeline issues. I suspect that when the following chapters are reread it will show some connections that were previously missed. But the action and details are adequate within this chapter to support it. By design or luck, it was a good fill in. Thank You for this captivating adventure. And thank you for not mincing nor apologizing for for the use of force to confront aggression and evil. There will always be pacifists and "conscientious objectors", only as long as there are men and women of courage and righteous indignation to protect and defend them. Pacifists are parasitic cowards, who live off the blood of Liberty's warriors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No issues!

A great adventure story! Gaps are filling in. You can almost smell the gunpowder. I would love to read more of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous