All Comments on 'Mother Watches'

by WinterIsCumming

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

I liked the story as voyeurism is a turn on for me as well as incest. As he didn't fuck his mom, though, I'm not sure that this is the correct category for this story. No incest really occurred. My thought is that it should have been listed in the exhibition/voyeurism category but that's just my opinion.

MomspankerMomspankerabout 9 years ago
And......

Enjoyed it as a start but if i dont cum its too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good start

Keep it CFNM and keep it going.

Keep mom shy but increasingly naughty. Maybe mom has never wanted to be caught dead at a male strip show but they can help each other fulfill that fantasy. Can work towards mom getting a steady flow of protein until he returns to school

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good, but we need more.

This is the start of a great story. Please don't let it end here.

rodavrodavabout 9 years ago
Good one

This could be incest waiting to happen. Let the mom catch him sniffing her dirty panties. Then she will be embarrassed but then tease him about it that it must be musky, he would say that he loves her feminine intimate scent that makes him hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue this story . maybe in the next chapter she could be in the room or the window would beopen and the cum would

her her as he jerked off. But continue this please. You have the start of a great mom and son love affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
come on, guys, this author nails it, right?

Is there a boy anywhere who doesn't empathize with what Brett's doing? Maybe some scared over-conditioned wimps. But any normal healthy young guy will recognize himself in this kid's actions. Look, a young male is proud of what he's got swinging between his legs, just like Brett is. His fat young penis and his loaded hanging balls are his pride and joy. And he wants his mom to look at his male equipment, feast her eyes on it, show her admiration on her pretty face. The last time his mother saw his penis he was maybe 10 or so. He wants, make that aches, to show her how it's grown. A lot bigger than the last time you looked, isn't it, mom? I bet most every guy reading this has played games, like lying naked on top of the blanket, pretending to sleep, hoping mom would check on him and get a real eyeful of his good-looking cock. Or left the door a bit open while he's dressing, standing there naked as the day he was born, just in case mom comes in to fix the bed, or whatever. WIC is a brilliant writer. He (I'll take a wild guess) captures Brett's reaction perfectly. Knowing his mother is seeing everything he's got to show, he's dizzy with excitement, more excited than ever before in his life. He springs a huge hard on, adding to his thrill. Now his mother sees his cock in all its throbbing glory. Hey, mom, what do you think now? Your little boy's all grown up, right? Now watch this. And Brett jerks it and blows his balls all over the place. It's the biggest stream of semen he's ever shot, mom's so impressed she stands there open-mouthed. I deeply wish I'd done that with my own mother, and I bet every guy here wishes the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
CONTINUE..

PLEASE..CONTINUE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
* * *

Part Deux better have some amazing fucking going on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3

More length, less angst! No, wait... that's what she said about me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Your writing is the best that I ever seen. You need to write books. That anonymous guy with the long letter. I always recognize your style, and though you are odd, your writng is very good. Why in hell arent you writing stories.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
nice prologue

where's the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice short story

For many women it is a great thrill to have son jo for them

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29about 9 years ago
Mother Watches ....

I loved when she did .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love

Thought I would come back and read more of your work. Your story was a fun and intriguing. I fancy my older sister's son looking out a window to see my short skirt rising up along the back of my thighs - me pretending to inspect the garden. It's a rainy night here, being all alone so you can see why a girl might be looking to you for some inspiration. I've always been well, very sexual. My older sister played a role in that as she once caught me and my best friends playing make-out during a sleep over. She taught Stacy and Pam how to French kiss and well ... other things too. Thanks for letting me share, my rabbit is working me towards a series of small warm orgasims. The only issue now is which fantasy? Lying back on the bed surrendering to my nephew or the memory of crawling across the floor to my sister's bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reply to love

To Love: if you read this comment, i would like to role play / Chat with you.

Email me @: nicholas.parents@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Previous comment...

???

armando100armando100about 8 years ago
nice

loved the story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

Had the realistic side to it many lack. Many mothers look at their son but are afraid to admit it's on purpose. This is true love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous