All Comments on 'Domestic Discipline Ch. 03'

by the_duchess

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sad

It's well written, but just abusive and sad. Wonder what the suicide rate for females would be in a world like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Abuse not DD

And ought to be in incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disgusting story

Poorly conceived and badly delivered.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
great story and you really told the tale well

gave you a 5

Ashish666Ashish666about 9 years ago
love ur stories...

Read all 3 chapters love them. Would really love to help u edit them.. 😘

the_duchessthe_duchessabout 9 years agoAuthor

Well, how should I have tagged it to avoid misguiding people? Cause this is what turns me on and I want it to be read by people who like the same stuff, I see how it can be repulsive for people who don't. And should I really move it to incest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My Perfect Fantasy

Don't let those who don't like it put you off! Never understood why someone would waste their time reading a whole story that was against their taste and then comment on it! Plenty of other stories out there. Move on!

For my part this is a brilliant story! To live in a patriarchal society where complete submission is demanded from all women and I can daily expect abuse, humiliation and dominance from both my Husband and Sons is my deepest darkest and most delightful fantasy. Thank you so much for this. I also find your writing itself very good and could not tell (that which I think I recall you saying somewhere) that you are not a native English speaker. Excellent job! I hope to read more from you soon.

All the best,

Emily

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Read

I thought the story was very hot.

I would like to see you continue with it.

It could go many directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Objectified

Hi,

My congratulations on your very hot story. I have some personnal experience about what you describe, living myself with a man that enjoys degrading me all the time. And I can add that my greatest pleasure is to worship his feet and to learn my place in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was disgusting

Angry much? It sure seems like you hate women. Even for fiction this was poorly done. Badly conceived, dialogue written by a twelve year old and actions that made me laugh throughout. Did you even bother to re-read this? It was an example of truly horrible story telling, even for a fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Would love to see more of this xx

KathyYesKathyYesalmost 8 years ago
You should add to this series

May I suggest continuing in this hot, fascinating, twisted world of this story? For instance, what happens when the grandparents arrive? Or, there is a get together with the friendly neighbors? Love the details of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Read !!

It was a genuine fantasy and I truly admire the way it has been put forth.... It was amazing because I myself believe that women are meant to be enslaved and that's what they are made for. It was an icing on the cake that it was written by a woman. Great job !! would love to read more from you

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerover 6 years ago
Thanks

I liked the piss drinking.

orlandomorlandomabout 6 years ago
A well trained family.

That is the kind of family all Dom's wished they had.

sdoesdoeabout 4 years ago
i like you story Sir

that is how this cunt should be treated Sir, thank you for writing a good story Sir

dasx2dasx2about 3 years ago

no actual sex yet? I'm surprised - I hope there is a part 4 where we can read about Adam and Edward fucking you and your daughters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is so well written, please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I guess that in some places, women are treated less than human. I suppose that eventually his daughters will have the "privilege" of being someone's whore-wife and lovingly subject themselves to life living less than a pet. I wonder if the males will likely kick older females out on the street after their bodies are used up, or will they simply pass them around for amusement from time to time until the bodies can't take any more abuse and give up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every so often I check back in hope of another chapter 😢 would love if you wrote some more in this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story but did have a slight problem the daughters involved an the fact they were being trained meant they were exposed to this as minors even though there of age now they weren’t at one time an that’s not exciting or erotic it’s sick which ruined the story in the end

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

This series should have been placed in the "non-erotic" category. It is a complete fantasy, comparable with some of the gross science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What's the point if every woman has to be submissive? If everyone is a sub, no one is a sub.

If you're holding back your submissive desires because everyone isn't supposed to be a sub, maybe, get out of that shell. Find someone you can trust. And explore your fantasies with a bit more surreality.

P.S. Parallel worlds make sense when you want to add elements to the true one. For example, pet play being common and acceptable, or nudity, or slavery, or cyborgs, or aliens, or whatever.

P.P.S it's not BDSM. This is borderline non-consensual because consent was never demanded. Improve those tags. Maybe.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All BDSM is cleverly disguised abuse of all forms. The “consent” is actually forced by threats of punishment and bullying. There is no such thing as safe, sane, and consensual when there is exploitation, rape, abuse, blackmail, slavery, human trafficking, and even murder…which are all illegal. BDSM is literal criminal activity and it is a very dangerous and miserable way to live, for the “submissive” who are in reality are literal VICTIMS whereas the “dominants” also who are in reality abusive rapists.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous