All Comments on 'The Lady Paladin 01 - vs. The Spider King'

by charmscale

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Continuation, Perhaps

A few chapters about the result of their union and the need to experience again sex as she had never known it before nor since!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
seeking him out

I think she may end up once she is equipped again seeking him out and championing the Fey folk defending them from her former order which is looking more evil than how they painted the spider king.

skin_dancerskin_dancerabout 9 years ago
Good Work. Sequel?

An enjoyable story that paints an interesting picture beyond the scope of the stroke. A few minor editing flaws did not distract from the overall experience. I hope for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing story and very hot!!!!

Wow! Please continue this story I wanna read more.

An idea for the next part could be that she realizes that he made her pregnant she searches for him again.

They would make such a great couple and the possibilities of great sex in this story are amazing;)

Please, please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I want more of this!

yang_1992yang_1992about 8 years ago
i must have more!!

i can't wait for them to meet again and i hope she more willing and arms free too next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I know you've heard a lot about people wanting you to continue this and all their ideas for it. I admit, I would love several sequels, but I love your Saban series a lot too and I know writing is hard. Especially if you never planned a sequel.

But I just wanted you to know that I come back to read your stories, and this one in particular, over and over again. Not only are they super hot, but your characters and plots are engaging and never fail to keep me interested.

Thank you for writing.

Calli06Calli06about 6 years ago

Amazing. Vivid, but never "over the top". A lovely bit of lovecraft...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmscale@charmscale
869 Followers
Check out my patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/charmscale I enjoy hearing from my readers, but I'm having issues receiving emails from literotica. If you want to email me, my Gmail is charmscale.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES