All Comments on 'Special Stations of the Mind'

by Rex Siter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rating

Excellent, well written, emotional, hot.

All of the above!

TB_OrNot2BTB_OrNot2Balmost 9 years ago
Pleased, impressed, but slightly disappointed

I'm pleased to have been allowed the pleasure of reading such a delightful (5 stars) story. Furthermore, I was impressed with the concept and writing used to relate and intertwine several intriguing and beautiful "love" stories (all of which were stand alone 5 star stories). However, I was slightly miffed (not enough to lower my rating) at the grammatical and typographical errors I encountered. Yet, I will gladly ignore those problems for an opportunity to read such an all around well thought out and well written story.

Thank you.

A jealous writer, but grateful reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing read and a fun, caring and sexy way to bring dignity to one the world may be ready to discard.

A warm, sexy, fun, engaging series of stories, yet all being part of Harry's one story-one life. A roadmap for me to review my story, and my options for continuing it, both here and beyond here.

Tandk6879Tandk6879over 5 years ago
Incredible

I'm no pro. But this was the perfect balance and great writing, a beautiful story, super hot sex, and true love. Nicely done. And fyi, provided my wife and I two nights of very hot sex as well!! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous