All Comments on 'Gerald's Big Decision'

by c1992w

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

The story was very clinical and by the numbers. No feeling, no real emotion. Needs a lot more work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You have so many 'stories' posted here, yet you still can't tell a story, it was like reading a text book, no emotion at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I really want to take a piss on you

You know why? Because that's what it feels like whenever I try to read one of your 'stories'.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
AS IN MOST MARRIAGES

there are skeletons and road blocks and secrets, some even stay hidden. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sad

He should have left her.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 9 years ago
A Poor Joke

Very bad with unbelieveable characters. 30 second turn around on divorce because they don't want to hurt the career of the lover. No. Deserves 1*

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

dmhackdmhackabout 9 years ago
My recommendation...

write in your first language instead of English.

You have a good grasp of English, but it's not nuanced enough to make your stories readable. Sorry to be so blunt, but it's the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Duna

Writting recommendation: First to write your raw English text.

Next to broke the text sections and evry section should be fixed 3 round by Google translator. During fixing you can use grammar books, net dictionary, grammar help. The Google Translator alone is WRONG, but the Google translator have voice function and you can listen to the text integrity. I used this method and 3 chapters of the published 6 chapters of my newest story was without editor. It is natural those 3 chapters which were edited by native speaking editor the style was nearer to the true American speaking, but my editor did some less change in the text which I had to turn back before publishing.

You should publish your story in smaller story collection where you can change the story or chapters in 2 hours, because in Literotica the story change time is 1 week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
*****

Great story! i enjoyed reading it and favoured the outcome. I am not a RAAC but in the end, the best decision was made for the happiness of all, including, Jason.

I did not like the comment about English being your second language. Its funny that the rest of the world struggles to learn English and for those of us who do speak English, instead of rejoicing, feel it is our right, and for them to hovel, as they struggle with a tough language to learn. What an asinine, self sense of snottiness. It is not our right to go to a foreign place and rudely expect the world to conform to us in a perfect manner. I see this all the time in my travels. A pretence of superiority instead one of gratitude. If one struggles a little to accommodate some of a country's language, their respect for us goes up, and for the country we represent. You get a smile, better service and have a better experience. Of course, you lose your self smugness and deception of how important you think you are.

You did a great job, in your style, and I appreciate, finally, reading a story worth reading on this site. I look forward to more of your work.

This is a tough site to write for with people voting on their values and not on how compelling a story is, or how well it is written, or how wise the outcome turns out. I admire your ability and excellent feeling of self worth to ignore the nay sayers, and do what you enjoy. I appreciate your time and work. Thank you!

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
What's the Point?

She cheated with a teenager. He had cheated on her too. He waited until the son was out of the house and then filed for divorce. She offers him the chance to start his own firm if they stay together and make her even more money. He takes that deal. In the end, it comes down to the fact that neither of them were that much in love with the other, neither could keep their promises, neither one were all that special. They were just two schlubs with no real character. Not too interesting.

funksofunksoabout 9 years ago
Yawn

Way too dry and "matter of fact". And the husband was a mercenary forgiving her for money, even his son was mercenary caring about tuition first.

It sounded like she broke the law and had sex with someone underage... And it was hard figuring out what the hell was happening when.

Kind of sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
she cheated with a minor, in some states a crime, she was the adult

total RAAC mental instability, but then why would he get the photo over a year later. Also why the depression of Jean, she was a college professor and a CPA, might be tight but a continuous cash flow. If the kid forced her, it was rape, and a whole new window opens. Just doesn't flow as written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Duna

The husband had extramarital sex in Signapore so the story was not RAAC.

The husband covered his cheating (using sex worker by husband is cheating) in secret so his forgivinnes got good secret background and he got strong psychological advantage from his wife in the future part of his marriage. Interesting reconciliation story. If the husband had been faithful and the wife only had had extramarital affair (with an underage) I would have agreed others with the RAAC. So the story is not RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I do agree with Tazz317

there are lot of deep secrets still in the closet...both the husband and the wife... Oh I do wish I had the brain wave reader as depicted in Brainwave (an old movie)

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
**

Read like a textbook.

Dull and unemotional. Has a lot of potential if you can find a way to add some "water" to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Barely readable

The basic idea was great. But it had a lot of grammar mistakes in it that detracted from the story.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Meh

I’m not going to go into the poor narrative and wretched dialog (I suppose English as a second language was partly to blame for that), but a couple of plot points bother me:

1) Why does knowing his sex with Judy caused her divorce going to ruin his career?

2) His being “like another son” to Gere just makes it worse!

3) I do hope Judy’s racist attitudes toward non-classical music is her ow, and not your.

While not excusing him, I don't see having sex with a prostitute half a world away as quite the same as having sex with a teenager who was like a "second son" to them.

@funkso and Anon, it was clearly stated that Jason was NOT underage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice tale

Enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 9 years ago
I kind of enjoyed the plot, but

it was very difficult to read. There was no flow to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Deceit

And the son, was he ever to know that his mum had fucked his friend?

looking4itlooking4itabout 9 years ago

Junior in high school as a consenting adult? Moronic. As always an extremely ill told tale with stiff descriptions and awkwardly built conversations. This is not simply a one off affair, it was one with a "child" they were both nurturing as if he was their own son. She did not say no in the end and neither if them called it rape. This was a betrayal far and beyond the sex and you want to solve it by a simple "...hey, forgive me and I'll build that business you've always wanted?" Again, moronic. Couple that with less than sophomoric writing and I can't blame you for not allowing a rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What the Heck???

I think there is a story here somewhere, but the whole thing needs to be re-written for flow, syntax, and general readability. I am glad there is no voting here, I hate to vote one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A good example of reasonable reconciliation. But your story flow really needs work.

Breaking up scenes between present and past is tricky, and requires real skill to keep from confusing the reader. Also there was some character inconsistencies leading to confusing choices and decisions. As a sophisticated technical trouble shooter Gerald would know that you don't know anything about a problem until you investigate everything. So his stoic response and lack of questioning his wife made no sense. And her similar silence when she is later shown to be a quick thinker and very erudite communicator made no sense. And what did all the details about Jason's father have to do with the plot? Also, abusers tend to be selfish and arrogant and cruel, and such people don't suffer remorse or commit suicide out of guilt. They have no remorse or guilt. So again, some parts of the story were contradictory, confusing, or just pointless to moving the plot along.

Also, since the adultery apparently happened a year or two earlier, Gerald should have been monitoring his wife and Jason, and would know that nothing else ever happened, with anyone. Add to that his own guilt with a prostitute (I sure hope he had himself tested of STD's after that!) and it makes his bull like determination to divorce his wife unreasonable, or at least extremely childish and short sighted.

I appreciate the time and effort and hope you will continue writing, with more care and practice. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a Yawner

It was a good decision not to allow voting. I would give it ZERO STARS if possible. The writing is disjointed and awkward and there is so much trivial background that the story--if there is one--is completely lost.

You are obviously not from the USA as shown by your use of "arse" which is typically British. Write about things you know. That's one of the "secrets" of effective writing and cut down the excessive verbiage.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 9 years ago
Nothing new here - not worth reading.

Common theme, husband catches wife in a one-time indiscretion, but they reconcile because he remembers an affair of his that she does not know about.

The writing is very stilted, seems to be someone from East Europe who has learnt British English. Other stories by this author are more well written than this, so I'm not sure what is going on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just another friggin wimp/slut submission.

Yawn! "1"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm going to assume your 1st language isn't English

Your writing is very stilted and difficult to follow. You say things that make no sense as if the language barrier prevents you from understanding the mistakes you make. Perhaps a good editor could help? As this stands. it's not good. So many errors make the story an irritating mess to read. Get some help.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
1*

since the author is a pussy and doesnt let you vote ill just put my vote here. its bad enough when we get raac stories, but at least some of them are well written. the time line didnt make sense. his wife fucked her son's friend when he was in the 11th grade. then when his son and friend leaves school he confronts his wife. did the husband know for a year and not say anything. or did he not find out for over a year later. plus the son's friend fucked her when he was 17. thats how old most 11th graders are and the author doesnt say different. so you find out your wife is fucking an under age kid and you donate 15000$ to help the kid out. then your wife talks you into not divorcing her because of some dumbass argument about money.makes no fucking sense whats so ever. the story is very stilted and the entire time line is either off or not very clear. total dogshit story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes that justify the fuck

A world class musician and a champion basketball player-have you anyone in mind-you must be joking.What about a 24 inch cock as well !

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Couldn't follow the story

I have to agree with another commenter about the story being hard to follow because of the language barrier. I didn't finish reading because it was more trouble than the story was worth. I also suggest that you get an editor that is better suited to translate what you are trying to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What the fuck???

This went from potentially great to what the fuck happened. You totally lost me with this screwed up perception of events. Cant wrap my head around what you were trying to do here. One of your worst reads ever. Sorry # 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
straight up bulls**t

gerald has his mind made up to divorce and gets swayed by a asinine reasons from the wife and bit of sex...yeah, no!

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
Wow

Another attempt to trivialize adultery and make the guy look like an asshole if he divorces her. She tries too make it look like Jason raped her, yet she was dressed and behaving in an entirely inappropriate manner. She even admits stopping that behavior after he attacked her. While it is unclear whether she was raped or not; it is clear she did nothing about it other than stopping her seductive behavior. Ostensibly, so as to not derail his future as a concert pianist. WELL HELL, what was I thinking? Gere was a total asshole to want to divorce her... Not! Jason should have been banned from their home and all support for him stopped. The evil little fucker blew it, and is lucky to have lived through it. As if the world needs another piano player.

funksofunksoabout 9 years ago
@KarenE

It was, he was a super intelligent 19 year old high school junior - that makes sense in what world? The author said he was of age but what?

The author also said his mother was an incredibly well paid accounting professor who lived just above the poverty line - I guess she was smoking crack or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He cheated she cheated , there even.

No divorce is necessary , both paid for there indiscretions. If he cheated the male ego forgot to come to terms with that why didn't he sit down and talk to her. To many years vested for a single cheating episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
CRAP

I think you should pull your head out of the bucket od shit and write a story. BTB is what should happen and the half burr head should have BROKE fingers that would only hold a tin cup for begging on the street. -----CRAP STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a different

@ KarenE What a different when the innocent spouse was faithful and the other cheated to that situation when both had negative spots in their past. So the reconciliation had some foundation, because the husband did not feell himself an innocent victim.

elHosedelHosedabout 9 years ago
I would have destroyed the kid...

...regardless of what I did with the wife and felt no guilt for it. That level of betrayal at an age where you know better is unforgivable.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
Several Comments on This Story...

First, in terms of plot, credible. People screw up. I usually don't like RAAC stories, but in this case hubby made the correct decision. Second, in terms of writing, as others have noted, is a bit stilted. I suggest less background and explanation and more dialogue. Would be better to leave out the long paragraphs of characters' thinking. If the stars were there, I'd probably give this story three or four.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ya know, there IS something between BTB and RAAC

This is a good example of superficial, binary thinking. It's like so many reviews I see on IMDB, where the movie/tv show is either the best or worst every. There is no middle ground.

<P>

I say that because of your "BTB will hate this" comment. Ya know, they could have simply split up, which is what you were setting up, but you tossed it out with the "Lets look at that start up plan again." statement. In that one paragraph you did a complete reversal of EVERYTHING you set up. It's illogical and it's forced.

bassraybassrayabout 9 years ago
At last a rational resolution

So many stories get into BTB solutions. It's interesting that smart people weigh all the aspects and find happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you need an editor

You really need an editor to help finalize your stories. Decent ideas but your basic sentence construction and writing need help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"my principle instructor"

Please learn the difference between "principle" and "principal."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

She fucks a guy that they both see as a son. So she wants to fuck her son? This story is just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmmm

So....

she had sex with a minor!

By his admission rape at first?

They considered him a son?

The story wasnt bad, needed work on sentence structure and dialog but OK.

Their is no way realistically the story would end this way. If anything the husbands sense of betrayal would be even greater given his helping the "other son to him".

He would have destroyed the kid.

At a minimum stopped any support.

Anything else was rewarding his rape/seduction.

The wife didnt seem to pay any price at all for throwing away her marriage and son. She knew it would be on the security system. She must have wanted to hurt her husband pretty badly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

What I dont understand is Mr Methodical problem solver knew he had cheated on her earlier, knew she hadnt cheated on him since - so why go ahead with divorce etc and then the first time they talk he does a 180. That makes no sense.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
I can understand why he forgave her...

I can understand why he forgave her...After all he had also a slipping in his past!!! But when she said: "Do you want the boy who is another son to you, since he lost his own Dad as a 9 year old, to wind up playing keyboards in a monkey-music night club band to make a living? You really want that on your conscience?", he should have said: "YES, fuck him!!! Let's live our life"...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another pile of dung

added to loving wives today 1*

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
When you cheat, you forfeit your right to moral outrage if you are then cheated on

Reconciliation is appropriate here, because they both cheated. If they had divorced, they might have gone on to remarry and cheat on some innocent, faithful spouse in the future.

Cheaters should be paired with other cheaters to minimize the pain they cause to non-cheaters.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
sorry, but the dialogue is so stilted

and mechanical it is difficult to relate to the story. The words describe real people, but the text is without emotion or feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty bad writing

You know there us not much here that feels real. The way they talk, the interactions, it all feels like something from a junior high school English class. Is this the way someone imagines people talk and behave?

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
It might have been a good story but......

It was so disjointed and difficult to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stilted Dialogue

"Jason heard about us from Craig and Jean's distraught son called from New York."- No one talks in this manner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Horrible writing...

You're obviously not American, you should write about a place and people you know about. Texas fist fighting? What is this the 1800's?? Seriously, don't you even watch TV?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Good, but

very wooden dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
They missed their calling

Probably could have made more money with her whoring talents and that limp-dicked wimp could have acted as her pimp. He could even save on the food costs with all that cum-slurping he would do out of her well used cunt.

0*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Definition

RAAC= the wife humuliated her faithful husband with her scandalouse extramarital sex or after reconcilation she will cheat on her faithful husband again.

Here the husband cheated on his wife with a prostitute in Singapore and the wife did not cheat more. It was a single event same to her husband.

So the story was not RAAC.

It may be a discussion if the husband should have stopped the help for the pianist, but the author showed a very special situation where the mother of the pianist had an extrem past, which caused a special decision from the husband. We could debate on this decision and the reconciliation. But the story was not RAAC.

If the husband had been faithful...................that is other case.

Jesus and ................from New Testament

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 9 years ago
Well, at least it was short...

... but nonetheless horrible. It's quite obvious why you wouldn't want any ratings. I wouldn't either if I'd written such an awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
BAAAAAA , NOT GOOD, NOT TOOOO BAD

NO RATING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A bit choppy and hard to follow.....

.....you clearly are not contributing here in an effort to improve your skill.

But you also cannot expect people to read and respond in some pre-programmed way. Believe me, a publisher would be far less venomous, but far more dismissive.

Your characters seem disconnected and at times, irrational. With no internal dialog to illuminate, readers are left to speculate.

Cheers.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 9 years ago
Good story

They were human , and slipped briefly, and both regretted it. Seems small in the span of a life. Might have been better with a bit less backstory, and more about Gerald & the wife's intimacy before the confrontation

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
zed0 said it all - this effort really sucked.

Yea, who really thinks the slut had only one cheating episode?

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
I didn't

know that they had a Julliard School of Music in England. Wow, learn something new every day. Has to be one there because this writer has to be a Brit. You know, English as a second language, cheating by the wife is okay and forgivable. She gets fucked for free but Brit hubby has to pay for it. Almost formulaic. Music boy has to be stoopid if he was 18 years old and a junior in high school, That means he was close to 20 years old when he graduated, if he did. Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So in return for a roll in the hay he forgets she's a cheater?

What happened to the "let's get it done" attitude? What changed? He get blinded by her pussy? This was badly done. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry she should have come clean at the time

1* baby boy should have had his fingers broken when the keyboard cover fell accidently on his hands when playing, and rape is rape, should have been charged

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star

Very stupid!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Duh

Crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Utter Rubbish

No redeeming features whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No wonder you turned off scoring, pussy

I believe I'll check and see if you have any more stories that allow scoring. Guess what you're going to get? Just for being an asshole.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 8 years ago
Perfect

I can only think that the previous 5 commentators live in a perfect world, leading a perfect life where neither they or their partners have ever done anything wrong, therefore they would not understand the human failings of mere mortals.

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Patterns

Unfortunately human beings are creatures of habit. Their behaviors do not "just happen". If Jason raped Judy, then it is rape and deserves punishment - no matter what. If it was not rape, then Jason picked up on cues from Judy that she wanted him to fuck her, then that deserves punishment - no matter what. So, consensual or not punishment is in order. Jason is fucked either way, even in the end of this story - he is fucked. He has learned that there are NO repercussions for rape, or adultery. That is a lie. Again, human beings are creatures of habit and one way or another Jason broke through a moral barrier. He will have no compunctions about doing it in the future. In addition to what he did to Gere and Judy, he also did it to his best friend. Jason is a man without honor. Except in a work of fiction, a man without honor or without God is destined for a life of pain and causing pain. That is just the way it is.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Robotic

I am sorry , but your phrasing just bewilders me to the point of not being able to digest the storyline.

Jeans husband Marvin "suicided". I actually looked it up and it is a actual word , but wouldn't saying he committed suicide be preferable ?

When the son Craig is thinking about the impending divorce, and which parent cheated, you wrote "well they are 21 and certainly know they are responsible for all their decisions" ! 21 , damned if they aren't the youngest parents in history.

I only mention this because you once emailed me saying that you weren't a English as a second language author , but that you used precise wording. Well I certainly differ on the last part.

I can only assume by the tone of your email that you are the genius wordsmith , and all other authors have the language all wrong. I respectfully beg to differ on that assessment .

Maybe you are just to "evolved" for this audience, and perhaps some MENSA erotic site would be a better place for your "precise" language skills.

2*'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a fucking

WIMP! He will be kissing her ass for the rest of his life now that she knows she can get away with everything. Stupid fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Dissapointing end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Twenty Years Later?

Boy, time sure flies by when you're a cuckold and you don't even care. He should of divorced her. Maybe time would of slowed down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical cuckold/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author has to be the world biggest cuckold/wimp!!!!

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
POINT AND COUNTER POINT

and don't forget to practice your scales. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOOOOOAAAHHHHH !!! VOMIT POTENTIAL.

UNO ESTRELLA CABRON

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap!

Jason threw her on the floor and raped her. Jason should be in jail. Also why did the husband wait a year to take action?

gara5289gara5289over 7 years ago
?

If it happened once in the house how did someone 'just happen' to get a good quality photo inside? Its a minor point that's been bugging me the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Certainly Not Trite

"Inane" is the word I would use. That describes it best, for me at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a Crock!

NFW! Get the friggin divorce you cuckold wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sigh

guilt trip city .she strayed she pays

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
Well!

Well let's face it, this is a work of fiction, a fantasy. Therefore anything is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a good story...

.. . kind of silly.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
MUSICIANS SCORE A LOT

but not always pen the correct opus, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
so...

...it is okay to rape another man's wife if you are talented piano player.

Good to know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Neet

He raped her physically and she probably raped a minor. How romantic you say ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wimp

Gerald, like all of c1992w’s male characters seems to enjoy sloppy seconds. His wife is a whore and he accepts her excuse. She will fuck many, many others and I am certain she has ridden Many she didn’t get caught fucking. Gerald should dump her slut ass.

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I see why you don’t allow voting

You’re a terrible writer. The first three pages of the phone book have more life. Will be skipping your shitty work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poor writing

Very stiff. Reads like a high school senior wrote a book report.

Samson

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic failure for an ending

His wife has sex with a minor. A friend of the family that they consider to be a second son. Can you say "bad judgement'? Gere doesn't have to name anyone in the divorce. Most States are "no fault" anyway. Get a divorce, split the assets and start his own business. Lots of good accountants out there. Move closer to his son, start anew with his own business and don't worry about a cheating slut that belongs in jail. In fact, with a little maneuvering, he can probably threaten her with jail time and keep more of the assets. She deserves no consideration. This ending was just Gere caving. Badly done.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Difficult

Very hard to read, more like a report than a story. Not worth the trouble after all.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
sorry but that was awful

The cheating, abusing her position of authority by fucking an underage boy. NOPE. it may be different for boys and girls in that situation, but its WRONG! period, no plausible or realistic reconciliation is possible for this wretched cunt(she doesnt rate even being called female. Her actions place her at the bottom of the scale of the XX chromosome set. A guidance counselor at Daniel Boone High was fucking a 15 yr old kid in her office for over 2 years. Same thing except for some reason they never get the same sentence as a man would for the same CRIME. This one deserves to be roomed with a bull dyke

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Lousy writer

Not only the crappy story but poor writing as well. Avoid wasting time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Keep on trying, maybe you’ll get there one day. This just ain’t that day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

I'd have hires a couple of guys to fuck up the kids hands so he could never play again

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I must be in the minority.

I liked it. The characters were all just too successful to be fully believable, but I understood the divorce-her-when-the-son-goes-to-college approach, and I understood the decision to forgive. What I tripped over was the "sex never meant that much" comment when she tried to stop her student. I wanted to slap her, but he made the right decision. Good story, mostly.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous