All Comments on 'Lil One Ch. 04'

by THIRDCOAST

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Umm...

no. If this is the level of writing you've declined to please don't bother continuing. Apparently neither of these "tops" know wtf the're doing. If he was really worried about "his" lil one he wouldn't be doing this crap. Lil one needs to leave and find a Top who does actually understand BDSM. Third time is not a charm for you since that's where the story started to go down hill.

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTabout 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Hilarious, you don't have a name and you're telling me what is right and what is wrong. I guess I will ignore the one "anonymous" critic and listen to the 6700+ people who liked it. Get a name and a life.....lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well just for kicks Mr. Thirdcoast

I didn't know I could look up thirdcoast in the white pages and find someone. So get off your high horse about anonymous. It's one of the dumbest arguments you or any other author or commentator can make. Everybody here is anonymous. And I didn't particularly like the story either. It certainly wasn't clever or original material. Your writing wasn't so good that the characters leapt off the page and demanded our attention. And lacking an interesting storyline, this just wasn't fun or entertaining to read.

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTabout 9 years agoAuthor
right

Then please stop reading all of my stories. If the characters don't jump off the page at you, then please jump off my page and find another author. Clearly there are thousands of them here.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Lil One

I still love the story but I'm not into dominatrices. I much prefer when the dom is male. But I'm looking forward to the next (and sadly the last) chapter. I for one, like your stories and agree that those who don't, should find other stories/writers to read. I also think it's being a coward to post a comment and hide behind "anonymous". If you have the balls to comment, have the balls to do it using your Lit user name. I always use my name even if I don't have any balls. ;-) Too bad you aren't still posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous