All Comments on 'Business Trip - Shared Hotel Room'

by Jjonest

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good pace

You did a nice job of pacing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice little fantasy. enjoyed it !

Thanks 4 sharing !

redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

could this not have gone under the cheating section?oh wait there isnt 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

I think a sequel is needed to this story with the same characters sharing the same bed again but going a little bit farther.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Liked the story

However, please learn the difference between lay and lied. They would lay in bed not lied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I loved it .. can't wait for the next installment.. really good build up.. loved the time and interaction that leads to the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Story was okay, but I couldn't stop wondering why they each didn't just masturbate in the bathroom before they went to bed.

kjanekjanealmost 9 years ago
Loved it! 5*

I enjoyed the whole story. You strike a nice balance between showing and telling with your narration, which makes the dialogue always pertinent and great for developing the characters. I thought that it was cute when Jason and Jen watched porn together. That was a nicely done and not too over the top. I also loved the tension between them on the first night.

Outside of the "lay" and "lie" issue (particularly in past tense and past participle), it was beautifully written. Great job. This story is a good one.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Nicely done...HOT and BOTHERED!

Enjoyed the build up...the tease...hoping for more...PLEASE!

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 8 years ago
I hope there is more to come

I really enjoyed the build up and final release. I hope more stories like this are on the way.

AuthorAprilAuthorAprilabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed it very much!

A typos here and there but overall a wonderfully written story. Just the right pace, just the right amount of anticipation. Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I've come back to this several times!

This is a story I remember and come back to often. I like your writing and story telling-the pace and energy level of the story is great. Looking forward to the next chapter of this, if it works, but with your other series as well! Thank you!!

JurymanJurymanalmost 8 years ago
Mmmmmmm more like this one.

Good setup and pace. Builds tension steadily and extends it. A story that just rims along until the suddenness of rease..

Need I say more please?

JjonestJjonestover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you all for the kind and encouraging words. I'm honored that you have taken the time to read it and even come back to it to read again. Your comments are incredible to hear and make want to keep writing more!

-Jason

wangoo69wangoo69over 7 years ago
Another great story

Loved this one too :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, love the tension build up

But please learn the verbs Lay, Lie, laid. You never got it correct through the whole story!

winterreisserwinterreisserover 7 years ago
Nice to see normally taboo subjects aired!

Actually not that far away from reality - yes, serously, such encounters are not unknown.

Nice narrative writing so a well deserved 5*, despite the verb problem; well we all have our gremlins bedeviling us from time to time.

I started with your shared apartment story, so was fascinated to see how you would continue and am not disappointed, so keep on writing, I'm interested to see how later stories develop within the taboo scenario?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sequel?

This story is one of my favorites and I hope it gets a sequel sometime!

XodanXodanalmost 7 years ago
Hot Story

Thanks for your work.

very credible pace, and very hot too !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I love coming back to this story whenever I can. Incredibly enjoyable. I don't suppose there are any plans to move this particular story forward? I'd love to see this get more intense and/or explicitly out of hand. Thank you so much!

JjonestJjonestalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you - possible part two

Thank you all for your kind comments. It's incredible to know people have read this story more than once and keep coming back to it.

Lately most of my writing time has been spent on my shared bathroom series, but I have given it a lot of thought for writing a part two.

For now, it is a good possibility, but I don't have a timeline of when it will be posted. My shared bathroom series will include a future hotel room scenario. Similar to this, but different enough to not have it be a repeat. Perhaps that will temporarily hold you over.

Another thought I had was to partner with a female writer and have it be a collaboration piece. Each of us would write what's happening from our own point of view. Might add a greater touch of reality. It's just a thought, but if any female readers/writers are interested in collaborating feel free to email me at Jason.jones1983@live.com

Thanks again and hopefully I'll post a part two sometime soon.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need part two for this

Amazing story build up with awesome ending . Expecting part two with same characters ...

Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 4 years ago

A part two on where these two go with their familiarity and enjoyment of being together would be good!

Thanks for sharing

richardinorrichardinorover 3 years ago
Waiting for the next part

Would love a story about the next trip. Have them go a bit further and a third story where they go all the way. I would like to see them go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I didn't like the incorrect use of 'lied' and 'lie'.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

The build up was fantastic, then the slow unveiling themselves to each other ending in mutual masturbation, excellent. I share the pee fetish so loved that bit, even if she kept her legs closed, but then that adds to the mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decent premise.

But the 'rule' of no touching each other destroys it.

Three stars.

richardinorrichardinor9 months ago

I would love a follow up story about the next business trip.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was great. The awkwardness of being confined with a co-worker, the unexpected but strong attraction, the recognition of the only real way to break the tension….it’s so realistic you can taste it.

Not everyone who makes questionable decisions goes right on to have heated affairs. Sometimes it’s an unexpected shared night or two that becomes a fading but precious memory as years go on. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJjonest@Jjonest
695 Followers
I enjoy unconventional topics and exploring things that are often not considered sexual or sensual. I like seeing what I'm not supposed to see, I like feeling what I shouldn't be feeling, and I like teasing to the point it drives me crazy. My stories explore privacy and intim...