All Comments on 'Poker Night Service'

by raiderh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
What this story is about...

What this story is about...About 8 retards and morons and one whore. The whore and her moron husband thought that love was to behave like that...Another out of place thing: their games were once per month, but in the end seemed it was going to happen weekly...well below 1*...Best thing was to keep it in fetish...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lacked any type of cleverness or originality

It also lacked any type of writing that made me understand or believe the wife's actions. The men all seemed to have the IQ's of peas and had a "herd" men mentality. Overall it wasn't interesting or fun to read. No stars.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 9 years ago

Fun story. Enjoyed the read.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 9 years ago
as usual

Why????? Why are there always those people out there who can't just critique the story for how it is written and leave out their moral indignation. The author said it was fiction. Do these same people read Star Wars or Avitar and come back with poor opinions of these works because they aren't "believable"??? No.,,,,I suppose not because they aren't given the opportunity for feedback.

This story was well written. Grammar and punctuation far better than more than half the stories submitted to this site. Believable shouldn't even enter in to this....but I can easily say that finding a woman or wife who can love that much would make Me proud. Too bad it is fiction.

4 stars

sandymonroesandymonroealmost 9 years ago

Not bad at all! I especially liked the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupid plot about stupid people. Great sex scenes, if your 14 years old; whack whack.

Someones got to write the whack stories, might as well be you. Might as well skip all the scenery, back story, setup, etc. They just want to read about people having sex, for any reason, or no reason. Its just not very exciting or interesting reading about animals fucking. But I'm glad it works for your fans.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Poker game whore, one of the cheaper LW cuckold plots.

49ers6949ers694 months ago

Well done. Would have normally been an easy "5", but I deduct a point for a bald pussy. Sorry everyone I'm a bush man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous