All Comments on 'Trivial Pursuits Ch. 14'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
dennybrosedennybrosealmost 9 years ago

I read some comments from the last couple of chapters that talked about how Denny was starting to control the situation and force Alessa into whatever he wanted to do, but I think this chapter really reined in that idea and actually presented what he wanted all along: that she has to take control and say what she wants instead of waiting for it. All these chapters she gets pulled along to do what he wants because she allows herself to get into those situations, when really he just wants her to decide what she wants and how she wants it. Excellent job letting that show loud and clear, and even more excellent job on the sexual activity in this chapter. SO HOT but so emotionally involving. I love every word of this god-tier story.

jetpacksamjetpacksamalmost 9 years ago
Nice Shift In Attitude.

Denny's actions seem to have modified some what in this chapter.

Alessa is strong willed enough to walk away so it wasn't as though she was trapped, I hope this is a permanent shift in his attitude and not a cover for a darker motive later.

Thank You for this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i still think

That Denny is just a simple horny guy, well this is a romance, this is not romantic for me, as a man, it is just like a book guide, many tricks one way or another we pull in order to get into any dumb chick pantys, if this is your idea for romance maybe someone pull this tricks on you who knows. I am a romantic, call me crazy but this not my idea of romance, I like erotica romance instead of hardcore stuff. I like to read the love and journey of a couple that leads to mind blowing sex. This is a story of a guy that leads a disturbed girl into having sex because he is obcesed with her. I love my wife and she had a very bad experience and I fell in love with her and she fell in love with me, thank God! After a long time we began to be intimate, i will never pressure her, you just not do that and called it a romance. You are trying to make him look selfless for putting her in a situacion to make her self a prey. Your view of this is disturbing, cause any intelligent woman would recognize the traps (thats why I said "dumb chicks"I'm not a saint), I was reading this with my wife and she was huffing and puffing so much, she was so pissed it was almost funny, almost. We agree. Nothing romantic in being tricked into having sex. But you have good audience. And good ideas I think i could play sexy genga with my willing and informed wife. Thanks for the ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*sigh*

I want a Denny.....

I've had high hopes for him since the beginning. I never thought he was all that bad, just that it was his personality. I never felt he was threatening, he was just trying to push Alessa because she was so caught on avoiding relationships. Alessa was pushing against Denny, warding of relationships and Denny was just pushing right back. Not everyone goes about things the right way, but that's what makes us human and more specifically adds to Denny's character. Denny is a lawyer too; it's a part of the job to push and manipulate, etc.

That's just my take on it. How about same length chapter (5 pages), same level of fantastic content, but posted sooner? :) one could hope. Nah, you're doing great. Do what feels right and is in the best interest of the story. Can't wait for the next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
thanks

Thanks Alessa, i mean Titania ;) for getting her to move to almost center. Now please, enough with the denial and have her accept that Denny loves her too much to hurt her! And get to the climax!

DoctimeDoctimealmost 9 years ago
Mixed Emotions

Well the bra finally came off, Denny gets to second base....and gets a hand job. All for 75K+. Now I suspect in Ch 15 he will get a blow job. Just remember Titania123, if she doesn't swallow, it is still just a hand job. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfection!

This is my new favorite story. 10 stars should be an option. Well done!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Perfect!

Perfect pace, perfect actions, perfect characters. Loved it!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
PS-

I may need to make some alterations to my game of jenga!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Talk is Cheap

Thanks, Titania, for introducing me to Talk is Cheap. The song has been stuck in my head for days. Though it inhibits my focus sometimes and I can't go a car ride without listening to the song a few times, I really appreciate the lyrics you provide at the beginning of the chapters. They fit so nicely and while I am familiar with a lot of music and songs, Talk is Cheap was a new one for me.

Besides that, great story. I love how everything is turning out. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Funding

Have you considered joining https://www.patreon.com?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Is there a chapter 15????

rabdomiolizarabdomiolizaalmost 9 years ago
Waiting for next chapter.

Dear Titania. Work you are doing writing this story is great. I really enjoy reading it.

However, in one of the episodes you stated that you will keep us posted on development of next chapters. I would be more than happy to know at least approximately how long will I have to wait for next reading treat.

Checking several times a day is wearing, besides, not seeing anything new is so dissapointing :(

So keep up the good work, put let us know on how long we will wait.

BTW - I love how Alessa handles Denny

titania123titania123almost 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 15 Update...

Sorry to keep you all waiting. I am almost finished with 15...writing the last scene now. Of course I want it to be perfect, so barring any unforeseen obstacles (i.e. writer's block/lack of time to write) I hope to have it completed by tonight/tomorrow, and then will send it to my editor who usually can get it back to me by the end of the weekend if she isn't busy herself. I hate to keep you waiting, and hate floundering in creating the story. It's frustrating all around, but it doesn't always come easily :/ Bear with me just a few more days.

Titania

rabdomiolizarabdomiolizaalmost 9 years ago
thank you

And now I am calmed down. I will check on the story in few days then.

Have a marvelous day

titania123titania123almost 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 15 Update...

I just now submitted the next chapter, so that means it should be up in a couple of days...maybe Thursday, but no guarantees. Sorry for the delay!

Titania

rabdomiolizarabdomiolizaalmost 9 years ago
Great news

I was starting getting worried ;)

Great news, though it is going to be a torture waiting for it...

Anyway, thank you very much and I hope you get a lot of good ideas for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yea!

I can't wait for tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can I

give this a 15. Because 5 or 10 isn't enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You had me at Talk Is Cheap! My favorite song!!!

Gonna read this series over the weekend!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OMG

Incredible!! And they haven't even copulated yet!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Never realized sex has so many emotions going in each person's head

Now I see slam-bam way of sex as a very good escape to avoid feeling all those emotions and questions and feelings to deal with only after-sex thoughts which are benign once the act is done, although these mind ramblings and feelings do form a major part of sex and enhance it to a great quality.

No wonder both people are spent using themselves up thoroughly both physically and emotionally.

Btw, LOVE the respectful and slow pace of sex. Its like relishing every taste of ice cream down to the quantity of salt and milk and coldness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ditto on Anon from 2/4!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was without a doubt the most erotic chapter I've ever read. Wow! All the build up was, just that, leading to slow orgasmic climax. Extraordinary we'll done😃

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous