All Comments on 'The Dungeon with an Ocean View'

by LunarSirius

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LunarSiriusLunarSiriusalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Victoria says that you've had your fun...

It's time for you to stop lurking in the shadows and leave a message.

happynakedguyhappynakedguyalmost 9 years ago
This is what literotica.com is at it's best.

I'm not a fan of cuckold or bdsm. This transcends those. I feel there us more plot and character development in 4 pages then some books and movies.

I think you could flesh it out and it would be good enough for a movie.

Can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautifully written with great pacing and style

Beautifully written with great pacing and style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

wow, this was beautifully written. would love to see how this plays out, but it may destroy the perfection of this story. really love how they slowly find together and how both of them kind of know where it is going. how she makes him say he wants to watch was the icing on the cake. thank you for this, awaiting your future works

herbie77herbie77almost 9 years ago
Very erotic

This story turned me on so much, especially when Kyle was persuaded to admit his secret Voyeur-cuckold desires. Deep inside I've spent my whole life denying exactly this, and that's probably why all my relationships have got nowhere.

But very few couples have matching sexualities, sad to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the shadows are where i belong... it is silent... comfortable.... home.

the shadows and i have but a single need... a desire to forget the light. your stories are most welcome in our arms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
At least he knows the relationship is doomed at the start.

Why he would say "yes" was simple. He's a failed, starving writer. No where do you mention him earning a nickel for his blogging of her affairs. So he's still spinning his wheels. He is a homeless person. She has taken in the lost puppy as a play toy to amuse herself. He's getting feed and a roof over his head. Naturally he'd say anything to make it last even a few more days. The drowning man's response. Not good. Especially the non-ending.

RubbRubbover 8 years ago
Well done

You did a good job of a rare erotic tale that explores sexuality that falls outside the norms of polite society. It isn't the pure spank fodder that makes up most voyeur or cuckold stories on this site, but an erotic tale of two people finding compatibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

I'd love to see a follow-up that follows them throughout their lives. Can Mark handle that life for the long haul?

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
Really interesting characters and situation.

Well written story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Defies logic

Even for a fantasy/fictional story this made no sense. Why would he take the risk knowing she's fucking other men? The reality is that she's a giant health risk. Is he really stupid enough to take a chance? Nobody is THAT stupid!

1 star

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeover 5 years ago
to anonymous

Everyone has kinks. Their kinks happen to mesh. Beyond all that when was the last time you actually had control of whom you care for or love?

This story is stretching the realm of real life but I found it oddly hot and satisfying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous