All Comments on 'Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 01'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Hot!

This story is very hot and a good read. You have a gift with words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I would buy this if it was a Book!!!

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Genius!

You are the reigning genius of buttfuckery, rectum reaming, sphincter supremacy, backdoor blastoff beatification & so much more !!! Keep it -- & our eager dicks -- up!

Your stories just get more & more detailed, engrossing [but never gross], & oh so satisfying excursions into the inner depths of ass loving. Mmmm-hmmm yumminess!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You dirty pervert... i love it

New on the scene here on lit you have made a mockery of a lot of other attempts at the subject matter you have chosen. Grade A world class writing. I hope your getting paid to do this in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So well written!

Truly appreciative! Can't tell you how I despise repetitive grammatical errors which are completely avoidable. As to your writing: Really enjoyable, interesting plot possibilities. I look forward to the coming (no pun) chapters...and thanks!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
What an intoxicating picture in words!

You have done it again...setting a fire and then stoking it to keeping it burning bright balls deep!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent, erotic, delightful...Real. :)

Thank you for a wonderful story...

SemiGeniusOz

G

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Heartwarming (and other regions further south...)

Everything about this is wonderfully right. The level of respect and support and affection made this gem of a story so much more enjoyable. I love everything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
brilliant

Amazing writing, the best story on anal i have read so far, please write more Anal.

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thankyou for the story

Great this explains the real demand from GF's and WF's for anal. It is a normal thing. The Romans and Greeks started it 😀 it is just a trust thing, they do want to do it with encouragement

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great but...

the word tushy is not sexy, my friend. Total dick softener.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great but... part 2

Well written, great description of penetration but I have to agree...... tushy? This isn't a children's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

written just like it happened my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

I loved the story. the description of the act is just what i feel when my boyfriend does my ass ( yes I am a guy) found i loved it when my girlfriend insisted i let our friend do me if I wanted to do her ass. Let's just say we both get fucked often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story!

Your story is exactly how it is donr! I am single and living in Fairbanks, Alaska.

There are 5 men to every woman. You think there would be at least on male who knows what to do. Well there is one... But this is Alaska and the two biggest cities which are cities are eight hours drive apart so I do not see him very often.

You keep writing ! Good luck to you!

Lonely Ass in Alaska!

You keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hot, but the over-the-top purple prose detracted from the eroticism

gregsforyougregsforyouabout 8 years ago
An amazingly intimate and passionate story

As a person who enjoys anal sex, with a willing passionate lady, you have captured all the emotions that go with this wonderful experience. Your story is breathtakingly erotic and you express the amazing intimate feelings of a compatible couple as few are able, thank you.

A must read for a caring couple, where, one person is reluctant to experience pleasure in this way. I just loved it all, as it resonated how to be open and enjoy one of the pleasures of life experiences that some think is forbidden. Read and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, what a beautiful piece of writing, the description of her first anal experience was wonderful, it took me back to the first time I had a cock slide into my arse. Please, please, keep up this standard in further chapters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderfull

This is a very good story.

Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wishful butt curious

Something I've always wanted to try, but lacked the right partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The best anal story ever

The best anal story I have read ever. I mean ever. Just awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving and sexy as hell.

Truly a loving and very sexy piece of writing. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I enjoy your writing. It's fun, lighthearted and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Splendid

Amazing story, talented written. Thanks a million!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 7 years ago
Six stars

Favorited and was so very happy to see a part two!

Excellent writing, genuine characters and H O T sex!

J

DarkDutchmanDarkDutchmanabout 7 years ago
Ease up on the lube

I enjoyed it, but the amount of lube you describe using is rediculous. It would be far too slippery to feel anything, not to mention messy. Thats my experiance, maybe you use crappy lube. Good writing tho

akeyesxakeyesxabout 7 years ago
A good anal primer!

I'd love to have this happen to me. To have a willing gal who wanted to share the experience of anal sex would be the ultimate. I'm ready...is she?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Better than all the pornos I've ever watched combined

Thank you for putting together such a wonderful, thoughtful story. I wish they still put stuff with a great storyline like this on film. B2

geek_writergeek_writeralmost 7 years ago
Now THATs a story

Can't wait to read more!

HardBenHardBenabout 6 years ago
BRILLIANT

Absolutely brilliant descriptive erotic writing.

Can't wait to read Chapter 2 but my cock is pretty worn out, so I think I had better save it for another day......ha ha

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 6 years ago
Loved the story

I loved the slowness of the rising sexual tension of the story. The simple humanness of the characters that simply and deeply care about each other devoid of jealousy is heartwarming. Looking forward to the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very, very well done...

...and, for this site, above average English. Almost perfect, but who is? Thoroughly enjoyed reading about a woman enjoying my favourite orifice. Many thanks.

ZenZerkerZenZerkerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading my story!

If you enjoy my writing, check out my Patreon page for a new story every month, early access to new content, polls to pick the next project, and all that kind of stuff.

www.patreon.com/zenzerker

ZZ

maninthemiddle2maninthemiddle2almost 6 years ago
Loved it. Only one issue.

This is fantastic. Makes me daydream about my first time popping an anal cherry. My only concern/criticism is fairly minor, but the descriptions in your sex scenes tend to go on a bit and become repetitive. It doesn’t get boring but I do find myself skimming through the latter phases more quickly. The diversity of your language is very interesting and enticing, but even so it does tend to go on at times. Nonetheless, keep it up! Off to read part 2!

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum in ass and continue

This a good story by the talented, but occasionally too verbose, ZenZerker.

This story features a particular fetish: a man cums in a woman’s ass and keeps going. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act.

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

bamagal2bamagal2about 5 years ago
Not too verbose at all! Love the detail!

What I particularly love about your writing is all the description! I love the details of the actions and the responses. The details are what separate the "insert A into B" (yawn) stories from the interesting ones, for me.

I look forward very much to reading more of your writing! Right now I'm off to read part 2! Thank you for sharing your time and talent with all of us!

testdrivertestdriverover 4 years ago
Buttfuck Buddies

Hi. I loved this story, it was hot as hell. I only had anal with one woman when I was in my late 50's. She fucking adored it & having her cunt & clit stimulated at the same time made her come like a wave breaking - she nearly drowned me :)

Anyway, brilliant , well done . Looking forward to reading more of your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Needs a scene where Josh beats the fuck out of his backstabbing, manipulative snake of a "friend," Nick.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

gawd...the description of Ash spying on Nick and Mia...!

and Mia,even tho batting for the other team, needing a real prong for her rump rogering jones...

fantastic detail...and Ash getting off watching them ...

...truly 5 star and 2 faves

about the third time I've stumbled across this since being published-still scorching hot

still think Ash training herself with a plug best way for a novice to acclimate-really strong orgasms w/sphincter stretched and rectum full, either her or partner's fingers or tongue diddling her clit to associate the two feelings-stuffed, and extreme pleasure, as Mia so wonderfully shows...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Coincidence?

Many of the stories I've read on the Lit site are so filled with spelling and grammatical errors to the point where they are distracting. It seems, though, in this section the text is much better edited. The meticulous attention to detail seems almost fanatical. I wonder why that is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 deserved stars

You just got 5 stars from me and I can count the number of stories and authors on here that I rate that high on one hand and have fingers left over (no exaggeration). I love how you make the sex so hot and explicit while keeping the characters real and down to earth and their feelings real. I love when erotic authors balance that because it actually makes it hotter in my opinion.

Flawless_InteractionFlawless_Interactionover 3 years ago

Veryv well done. Extremely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great !

Great read ..couldn’t put it down

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Sexy, very very sexy

MultipleOrgasmManMultipleOrgasmManabout 3 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Great read and very sexy

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Too much of a good thing

I liked it, and judging from over 40 positive reviews, I'm not alone! But, I found the ass infatuation was excessively dwelled upon. I love a good anal story but thus one is sugar on top of honey.

MrViixMrViixalmost 3 years ago

Love! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story,wish I had a Nick of my own!! This was such an erotic & very satisfying tale. Thankyou,please write more. I have enjoyed several of the ones you've written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. Realistic, in a pornographic way.

FlowRiderMTBFlowRiderMTBalmost 2 years ago

I want to be Nick…… 5 stars is not enough…… can’t wait to read how Mia joins in,,,,,,!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

stroke?...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very Nice - Too Much Lube! I have Fucked over 150 Asses and Never have had to use that much Lube! Too Much ruins the Sensations...need just a bit of Friction in there...LOL Would also been nice if Mia walked in and joined the party...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Extra points for

fellating

analingual

Very overwritten, but well written, like porn should be, I guess.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Makes me wish I had found a woman who would have explored that act of love with me. Very well thought out and written story. Love the characters and their interaction, except of course the idiot ex-boyfriend, but he played his part as well. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Again, for some reason I get bored reading anal stories. I thought them hot at first, but then I’d never abandon an available pussy for an asshole.

Bill S.

Client8Client87 months ago

This is truely a butt pirates dream. I like ass, but id rather have mine by the one played with. Anyway, very well composed and good character development. Only detracting criticism i have is that 3/4 of the story is graphic descriptions, the other quarter being kind of mushy lovey-dovey. But why should you care coming from an illerate, more like m-illerate, amateur author like 45.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like the way you mixed hot anal sex scenes with tender emotions.

MalDufleursMalDufleurs5 months ago

This is as beautiful and filthy a piece of erotic writing as you could hope to find. A glorious celebration of ass fucking with a sweet happy ending (just after the filthy dirty sexy ending). Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story can't decide if it wants to be a romance or a stroke story. Although it leans towards stroke story quite heavily.

Still, it was an enjoyable read, so thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fabulously well crafted

Extremely sexy and articulately presented. Great mix of giving and caring

unclebeardyunclebeardyabout 2 months ago

4* I had to subtract 1* for not telling Mia they weren't going to be at the party - and not giving Ashley the option of Mia joining them to help.

JSA69JSA69about 1 month ago

Very nice, sexy, hot, sweet story. It needs more than 5 stars! I see there's more, but how can it get better? Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5023 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES