All Comments on 'Hipster Chicks Love Big Dicks'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I liked the change up of the guy in charge, but like your last story I think it suffered a little from being 12 pages in the same location. Also still a little wordy- this could've been shaved down a page or two if you got rid of a few paragraphs about her moral dilemma. But overall still fun. Looking forward to the next cheating husband story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dumb

12 pages of this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Should be 4 pages max

Dude what's with the novellas? You're a dece writer but please - there's no need for any of these stories to be over 4 or 5 pages. Check out the author tanyastoes to see how it's done.

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000almost 9 years ago
College blonde

will you be writing the college blonde runner story. shouldn't take 12 pages

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incest

When is your next incest story (preferably M/S) gonna happen? Other than that, great story and analogies. Don't follow completely the peoples' advice who want your work shorten; anticipation and a lot of detail is great to have, like "The Halloween Party Dress" and "What Happen Next" for example (even the Revised "The Black Halloween Party Dress" was great). You should check out "Double Exposure" by Scribbleskillz, how he describes what's happening is very attention grabbing (especially the oral part). Keep it up, I enjoy your work - maybe you will get noticed like Baron Darkside eventually.

jhentaijhentaialmost 9 years ago

excellent story! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great, but...

I do love your work but I think you need to change/add some elements in/to your stories. Because for a regular reader, course of events become predictable after a little while. I do also agree with the others, I think 12 pages for a single place or event was a bit too much. I did actually skip some paragraphs. Hopefully will see more cheating wife, cuckold stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Blah, blah, blah, sex, blah, blah, blah

Where was the story amongst all these pages of words? You need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting

Interesting departure from your frankly stunning norms.

Looking forward to more seduced men and incest stories. And more from Miss Crow to boot ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It's funny how it's exactly as disbelievable! not that that is bad ofc! How about a corruption piece? You could do succubus well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved It

Awesome change-up for you and so deliciously evil. Hope to see more of this genre; you may even consider expanding one of Eli's post-Steph relationship disasters into a standalone story (was particularly intrigued by the cocky young frat kid taking the beautiful older woman from the poor sap).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

This was better than the cheating husband ones, a hipsters world falling apart because of a NSA agent, fucking awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2nd story in a row

that I didn't like I'm not complaining about the story I just didn't like it I thank you fir the warning other authors should do the same

hari2hari2almost 9 years ago
One of the best writer up there

Excellent story, good writing.

I love your stories of betrayal and seduction.

little_miss_behavinglittle_miss_behavingalmost 9 years ago
Holy Shit

Just fucking incredible. I've written some stories with similar themes but this, I mean, fuck...

Anyway, you have a new fan :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It fit my mood.

Sometimes you just want a story where the villain wins it all. I think he's a much more interesting character than the husband anyway; if you expand the story, I'd like more of his adventures.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
Sublimely excessive and equuisitely over the top

I probably would have let Eli find happiness at some point working in a non profit charity with some chunky but cute tree hugging vegan chick . But no complaints , this is pretty much the exact kind of story I come to this site for.

This isn't my favorite story from The Talk Man but couldn't stop reading it once I started , much to the detriment of daily to do list. the extra craftsmanship that this author always in search to his twisted tales cannot be denied. Full marks for kinking up my day, in more ways than one. *****

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 9 years ago
Sublimely excessive and equuisitely over the top

I probably would have let Eli find happiness at some point working in a non profit charity with some chunky but cute tree hugging vegan chick . But no complaints , this is pretty much the exact kind of story I come to this site for.

This isn't my favorite story from The Talk Man but couldn't stop reading it once I started , much to the detriment of daily to do list. the extra craftsmanship that this author always in search to his twisted tales cannot be denied. Full marks for kinking up my day, in more ways than one. *****

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

Definitely looking forward to more!

DjeterDjeteralmost 9 years ago
New

This was an interesting story and a good departure.. you show great diversity! Can't wait to read more! Though I still like stories about men getting seduced the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Maybe your best yet, anti-heros are fantastic characters. Wish we could get more on the "prostitution" idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
did not like

i was hopeing eli would get a happy ending and find a new girl way hotter then steph and get revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bloody Brilliant!!!!

I was already a huge fan of both your work and of dominant males seducing women. Most of the writers who I fell in love with have stopped writing about this category or stopped writing all together. I hope you continue a few stories along this vain. I liked the previous comment about the frat kid and would love to see you develop more of both him and the Bill Savage (great name). I would love to see them both developed over the course of several tales. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome!

That was the best story I've read here. Great job!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
Well he did warn us --

What a comment on human nature, male and female, perhaps especially female. For those of us who wanted her to remain faithful to poor hubby, not a chance, and he went further in destruction of hubby than he even needed.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
I wonder

whether you could just as easily reverse the social positions of the participants. eg you could have a wimpy civil servant and his wife sitting like this couple on an aeroplane all righteous and demure when a hairy protester comes and sits next to the wife of the civil servant. The civil servant works in the department of employment, say; the protester has been protesting about jobs. He then proceeds to seduce the wife right under the civil servant's nose, as in the story here. In England this would be the more likely story I think! Dick sizes aren't apportioned according to whether you are a civil servant or a protester, however! Not the other way round, either....

But I guess one of the points this author is making is about the power and the sexual turnon associated with that of the government agent.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 9 years ago
Keep ..

.. up the great work ! Could you find it in your heart to write a cheerleader sister/married brother story ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

Always love you work...Really liked this one...especially the switching of sexes from your previous work. I really want more like this one now. Would suggest a better, more practical scene....like an office, or house...anything but a place like a cramped airline bathroom. But loved it anyway.

Noon_ShadowNoon_Shadowalmost 9 years ago
Honestly

I wanted to like this one. The author uses words well, he's good with descriptions, and he's good with situational suspense. It just falls short on the actual seduction aspect.

This is 12 pages taking place without much time taking place and without changing scenes at all-it's all on an airplane in the course of a single flight. I like the seduction of an innocent wife as an erotic tale, and I like the idea of her being submitted to the will of an evil man. But it's all padded out with discussion about how evil he is and how he always gets what he wants. It's unlike this author's other story, "You can't handle me," which stretches out over years. I liked the idea that he's perhaps powerful and misogynist and makes it work.

But it doesn't live up to the promise. There's no actual seduction. Basically, practically as soon as he shows her his dick, he owns her. It doesn't speak much to his skills at seduction as it does the woman. Having him actually behave charming and yet dominant, and slowly chipping away at her barriers would be exciting. But instead of fighting through sustained hostility, she's all hostile at the front. I'll take an acceptable break from reality to get to the sex, but the way she behaves just shatters the mood for me. He says she's reluctant and hostile, but it doesn't bear out in her behavior-it's all Informed stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!

More of this kind please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Simple advice

I am big fan of your writing, just a quick advice (it's free advice so its up to you to take it or not), the stories are getting a bit monotonous from the point of seduction to the conclusion, and a bit lengthy.. So I would really appreciate it if the length of the stories is cut down(maybe a less of repetition of the Central theme would help)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read

Story was good but I like your other stories better. This one was kind of painful for the ending, the boyfriend. Overall, this story was okay. Maybe my least favorite of your stories. But still good. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Favorite story of yours so far

I liked the progressive transformation of Steph.

I wouldn't mind more stories in this style.

You write the hunk archetype pretty well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AN Experience !!

Trapped into this World for 2 weeks. Gr8 Work !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I started laughing at the title

And I was still laughing at how bad and how silly this was 12 pages later. Really ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage!

First and last sorry story of yours I will read, except to open them all at page 1, advance to the last page and rate them all 1 star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comment below

You do realize that such stupidity at rating a story without reading only convinces authors like this to keep writing the same way right? Now when he sees a story not getting a hot rating, it doesn't make him change, cause now he knows there are idiots like you giving it the lowest rating without even caring to read it and either way you don't like the kind of story it is. Its like walking into a seafood restaurant, eating lobster, and then complaining about the food and the chef and telling no one to eat there, when you hate all seafood anyways! Makes no sense.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 8 years ago
Delightfully amoral

Part of me was aroused and another part ambivalent while reading this. I loved the slow corruption and the explosive sex and epilogue. I see potential for a sequel or side story based off this with either Bill and Steph destroying more couples and giving him more sluts, leading to a large sex party with him, his harem and his friends and associates or various stories of Eli getting essentially cuckolded by his previous girlfriends. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the premise

I love the premise. Your story sometimes gave me the creeps. It sometimes got me hot. It sometimes did both at the same time. It made me want the bad guy to win. It made me feel guilty for wanting the bad guy to win.

That said, it was sometimes quite cliche. (Still, much less cliche than mos erotoca.) The characters were excessively good or evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant story

I hope you could write a sequel, focused on the Steph's and Bill's new life together, especially the seduction of the two wives e the double teaming of Steph from the epilogue

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Great Sex,But Way Too Long!

- Loved the sex on the plane,although it got a little tedious with all the psychological stuff mixed in.

- Story should have been no longer than 5 pages! It dragged in many spots,and as a whole.

- The wife saw the BIG dick,eventually succumbed to it.period. Didn't need pages of the hows and whys.

- The husband was a pathetic figure! Bill was a shithead! Steph was a cheating slut! Not one likeible character among them.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 8 years ago
I fucking love your stuff...

...despite the fact you are one evil mother-fucker. Usually I only like filthy incest/taboo stories (a genre in which you've dabbled) but I'm increasingly looking at your other stuff too. Your protagonists are amoral cunts on the whole, but their nihilistic nastiness is incredibly hot. And the sex scenes are so vivid. I could really imagine the scene of the sweaty, dirty fucking taking place in the airline toilet.

I (jokingly) question your worth as a human being - but there's no doubting your talent as a writer of incandescently hot erotica. Now, get back to doing lots of dirty incest stories (and I'm talking about proper incest, involving proper full blood relations, none of this sister in law bullshit).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolute Shit

What the holy fuck is wrong with you? I assume this is the sort of shit running through Ruh Limbaugh's mind as he jerks his pathetic little dick - " I'm a master, I'm a sex god, women are bitches, oh shit I came in 10 seconds again".

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The best.

I've now read all your stories. You are a fuckin legend! The worst of your stories are pretty good and the best of them are priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Hipster Chicks Love Big Dicks...

fag authors love it too, it seems. couldn't go after page one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dark, Go Darker

I love your stuff, I love the methodical corruption of the innocent. I'm sure that you are against drugs but I would love to see your stories continue down the dark path with continuing to corrupt the innocent with (in some cases) the use of drugs (cocaine, etc..) much like the sick sex traffickers use in their trade. I would love to see Steph for example going that route to corrupt other innocents that she has targeted, etc... Haltee uses this in his stories and they are really luring. Thanks for your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Woah

So many crybabies commenting, who apparently are smart enough to read warnings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not my cup of tea but...

Im not much into submission or reluctant stories however this one was very well written. I did find it wordy at points and the last few pages could have been condensed or eliminated without impacting the rest.

TLMorganTLMorganabout 7 years ago

You must follow up with the Latina wife!

foxilady13foxilady13almost 7 years ago
Loved it...

Great story, had me wet the entire time and I must've cum at least 5 times.

BooomerBooomerover 6 years ago
Just The Perfect Opening to A Great Stroke Story

"I'm sorry I got so worked up before." Steph said. Bill knew why she was worked up. Her hubby didn't give her the seeing to she really needed. He knew she needed a good reaming before she could calm down properly.

The title is fantastic and when I got here early on, I knew this was a winner, winner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sean Hannity is that you???? Bill O'Reilly? Rush...?

Alt-right erotica?? Disgusting...

Guarantee they don't have 12 inches of dick between the three of them....

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please do more like this.

I love all of your stories but I think this might be my favourite. I'd love to see you do more stories about wives being seduced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A only solution

If Eli would just recorded him...

MiniwandMiniwandabout 6 years ago
Why did you say it wasn't a happy ending?

The ending was a very happy one. Bill found one woman he think is special and Steph found her inner slut self. They are both happy.

Very hot story and very wicked. I love cheating wives, especially when he other guy is an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More females being seduced

Please more females being seduced. All your stories rock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Work of erotic genius

Just came across this story and it is totally mind blowing in its detail and dialogue. Fantastic build up and the descriptive power makes it absolutely one of the best stories in this site. I am looking forward to reading some of your other stories.

MiniwandMiniwandover 5 years ago
And now the mother

It would be hot to have Bill and Steph driving to her parents to seduce and turn her mother. The mother who raised her to be an independent woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot

It's very hot, 11 on a 10 scale, but sorry, you know nothing about the NSA. They say "No Such Agency" or "Never Say Anything"! The odds a real NSA officer would just come out & say it are zero point zero zero zero. And they do SIGNALS intelligence, meaning they intercept electronic communications. They don't have agents to break into people's houses. That'd be someone rogue at the FBI, or someone REALLY rogue at the CIA, which isn't supposed to do that stuff to American citizens in the US.

And yes, it was a bit too long & slow-developing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautifull

Brave stud with mighty cock and big balls full of beautifull potent seed like him can take any guy wife and her heart forever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Slightly Blurring Truth and Fiction.

Great Job. Normally I might read a story like this and have a little sympathy for the husband, but this story just hits too close to reality for my sympathy. I am by no means Competition for a Donkey, but I have had more than my share of 20something girls who have happily dumped their boyfriends and shared enough derogatory comments about their ex-boyfriends just being submissive pansies that Eli pretty much got what he deserved.

I also give you credit for writing a great LW/Cuck story that didn't raise the ire of angry little white men. So many times these stories attract Comments from a certain angry demographic, however, having a "Conservative" get one over on a "Liberal Hipster" has probably saved you from a lot of negative comments.

I like you writing, but you would greatly benefit by some edits and abridging. This story could have been more effectively told in 6-7 pages maximum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
These commenters

Man, the people in these comments, especially that one who said girls happily dumped their boyfriends for him... you can just tell they’re some insecure Virgin fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

You have a gift for writing cuckold drama - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Truly Great

I am so jealous of Eli. He got a great adventure becoming a cuckold. I just got an ex who cheated and got pregnant. Then as I'm raising their baby, she's dumped him and started dating another big dicked guy. I was so hooked on sloppy seconds and cheating wife. Then the bitch left me and I remarried a good girl who thinks sex is ugly and my fantasy of hot wives are crazy. God I need someone to "steal" her from me. Where, is my Bill?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MY GOD... It's horrible.

That idiot Steph went with a guy with just a 10-inch dick???!!! WTF???!!! For real sluts like me, 10-inch is a joke! And with an 11, everything's just negotiable. 12 is where the real action starts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More adventures of bill?

Can this be a series? Pretty please. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My favorite on literotica

Damn the corruption of steph is awesome, this is the best story i ever read on literotica

But the story can be shortened a little bit, i hope you would male a series of bill adventure or a stand alone story of eli cucked life

Thanks a lot for the stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Great Story. Steady pace. The detail of Bill the Predator and what he was thinking and same for Eli and especially Steph is unusual and your use of this tactic made the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Man.... fuck me.....I need a good fuck like that! This was so hot.

There_itisThere_itisalmost 4 years ago
Please continue this story!!!

Please please please follow up this one! It is the hottest story on literotica, by far!

There_itisThere_itisover 3 years ago
Just read it again!

I just read this for probably the 7th time. Please make it into a series! I would love to read a full length version of all the prologue for Steph and Bill. How she brings her friends, the hot college girl, the church couple, how Bill double teams her with the German, the ambassadors night, the Latina at the end and all the other amazingly sexy things that must be happening to them.

meiwowmeiwowover 3 years ago

I think you go into great detail when it comes to what the characters are thinking and describing their inner selves and the changes they're going through, but... not enough detail when it comes to actual events that happen, decisions made that reflect those inner character changes. Instead of saying, "now she's this way", show me in great detail the "proof" of why she's now this way. Tell the story of what she did different that contradicts with her past self. Go into more detail. At the very end of the story you mention the new types of clothes she now wears etc, that's what I'm talking about, we need a lot more of that.

near1111near1111about 3 years ago
One of the best

This is,among crying wolf, roommate relations and going too far, the best story on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
New Story, Same Elements

I would like to see this in a way where the boyfriend's dad and the son's girlfriend have an argument about how everyone needs to get a job in the outside world and still do stuff around the house vs where they should just work from home, play video games, and be independent from everything. The son is in the middle of this argument and agrees on both where the dad needs to take some days off from work and the gf needs to do stuff around the house. The father who is boss can request the days and is happy with the idea and which gives him some ideas of how to make this big titty gf into his personal slutty maid, by teasing her the idea that he has a big dick (which he does) and make her find out that he used to be a porn star. Where she eventually finds out in a sneaky way and has that imprinted in her mind, making her think and feel more about him, where to the point she needs him and to dress a little more sexier and obey in order to maybe get "close to him". The Dad is a smart man and knows how desperate she is, he still teases her to see how far she will go, to the point of making her his personal whore... and so on and so on. (maybe making this into many part so that the bf still listen to his dad and still doesn't know about what exactly is going on with them)

giovanniogiovannioalmost 3 years ago

Awww. poor Eli ...

Nice one, Bill. Here's to reading about another of your adventures soon with one more well-built repressed wife like Stephie ... ;)

Moans_notmynameMoans_notmynamealmost 3 years ago

Why doesnt brazzers or blacked or any other production company steal from Literoticas smut writers. Make it a full live action movie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude who hurt you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some antifas got REALLY pissed in your comments, and i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man this was a lot of dialogue i skipped. Pretty repetitive

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

A total waste of time!

DeucalionGreenDeucalionGreenabout 2 years ago
Five star story

I tried to favorite this story, because I'd forgotten it was already in my favorites. I thought I'd leave a complimentary comment instead. First of all, fuck anyone who tells any author that a story is too long. This story is perfect and is not longer than it needs to be. Do I skip paragraphs on successive re-reads because I just want to get off? Of course. But the first time I read this I read every word because I was absolutely riveted.

Moving on... I loved this story because it has a bunch of stuff I love. I love a cheating wife story. I love a huge-cocked alpha stud taking another man's gf, wife or fiancee. I don't normally like it when the cuck is aware of his partner's betrayal, but in this case I love it because he's absolutely devastated (as well as being completely humiliated by the fact that it's so public).

I love that Eli hasn't done anything to deserve the treatment either by Bill or especially by Steph. I like that Bill is perfectly comfortable being a bad guy it makes him a really interesting character. That he mentions he habitually targets married women and, presumably, usually scores is a throwaway bonus for me.

If the erotic content wasn't enough, this story was also very well written and edited, like I said the first time I read it I was absolutely glued to my screen and I didn't once have to pause to parse a spelling or grammar error. Overall this story was a joy to read well worth the five star rating. If I could have given more than 5 stars I would have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Randog025, the principle from east bound and down, lookin ass.

Rude_AdminRude_Adminalmost 2 years ago

To thetalkman dude you need to do another hardcore cuck story. This piece is too good not to do another. I' realize that this kink is probably not your cup of tea.. I also know you find the dynamic to be derivative.. Just do a follow up, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do the right thing.. I know you'll make this write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and powerful writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little long for me , but yea very good 👍

There_itisThere_itisover 1 year ago

I've been a fan of your for many years now, ever since you published your first story and I consider you one of the absolut top authors on literotica. I love the way you describe the slow but methodology of seduction.

This story is my favorite. You are amazing at describing sexy women breaking down loyal men, I love it that in this story you turned it around and gad the strong confident man break down he defenses of the sexy woman. I hope you decide to write more stories like this, it is truly amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I realize there’s a market for these stories considering the fetishes of fake alphas. But I’ve yet to read a story that involves the fetishes of the murderous motherfuckers that know the world stops and turns for THEM, not big dicks with giants bank accounts. I mean the psychos and socio’s. The ones That realize having someone’s life in your hands is the only true power. I might have to write it myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If this was an aita it would be esh. Eli is a cuck even before his wife gets banged. He doesn't realize his protests are government approved (assuming he does the whole sign b.s. the way to actually shape a nation is to counter propaganda with yours.) Steph forgoes her morality. Bill is a womanizer who works for the empire and he's almost the most like-able.

This is my first story of yours. It sounds like you have better ones. Not that this is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd rather watch videos of pandas. I was relieved that I didn't read it to the end.

OreoCOreoCabout 1 year ago

So unreal! Not a chance in he'll that something even close to this can take place on any flight that I've been on. Bill and Steph would be put in handcuffs so quickly there heads would still be spinning in their respective jails. No Marshall that I personally know would have allowed anything to carry on past the first scream nor by the crew or stewards and stewardesses. Great jerk-off material, however not worth a 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what an absolutely awful story, you should be ashamed of yourself you cunt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your story made me wet & horny longing for a hard dick but it must smell like strong fermented cheese not dirty though & he must love my smells too .

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Wow, maybe what the Femdom agitprop activists say about us men is true, if this type of misogynistic story appeals to them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is some good stuff if one is capable and objective enough to understand its fiction... So many ways forward with this concept including the specifics of Bill and Steph seducing the uppity college student not to mention next steps with the "good" wife he banged in the bathroom. Seems, his options are limitless! Part of the appeal here...

I'd encourage you to engage this again... You have a following that gets the bigger picture here...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would love a sequel story where Savage gets that girl on the beach and finds out the result of seducing the wife of a drug cartel leader.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bill Savage, American Hero!

Another chapter, please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrible storytelling and bad writing as well. Love all the broken sentences and punctuation. First off the premise of the story isn't believable and yes I know it's a fantasy but you have to be pretty high to think this lame story was good. The wife leaves her husband because of a bigger cock? That in itself is the most ignorant part of the story. Women leave men for many reason but not just because a man has a bigger dick than another. Any man who doesn't have a little chub like this author knows this. Secondly when the ex wife supports this man in destroying others relationships, makes her a terrible person as well. The story would have been better if Eli got the cartel to off his ass. Then took his wife back, only to leave her for a hotter and younger woman. The part where Eli finding multiple lookalikes of his wife was not believable. Then all of them cheating was not believable. But alas I sat and wasted my time reading this masterpiece of trash.

Rude_AdminRude_Admin7 months ago

This is a masterpiece. If only there was a series or novel that would come of this style = $$$$

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7921 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...