All Comments on 'Please Use The Back Door Key'

by juicy_coconut

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
DreemingOfYouDreemingOfYouover 7 years ago
mmm yummy

Wow, this is full of promise and need, exhibitionism and obedience.

Very juicy indeed, I can almost taste her nectar as it drips from her engorged labia,

Her fingers are slick with her foam and I slowly lick it off each digit, taking my time with each morsel (showing her how much care and time I will take with her sex) as she spasms in the after-shock of her third climax, soon to be many more.

My hands on her cheeks, gently (or roughly only if she wants) spreading them to inhale more of her aroused scent.

As she feels warm noonday air on her exposed genitals, she eagerly pushes back to get more of my face and tongue around her. On her. IN her.

I coat my tongue and face with her syrup as I press between her wide-open thighs and her head falls forwards as she groans her unfettered pleasure into the flooring and into the ears of the watchers: Might they be our neighbours? Our friends or co-workers who we have always wanted to fuck? Our own partners who are themselves intertwined in a 69 only just out of reach? Or perhaps they are complete strangers and anybody who is passing and heard her orgasms?

Whoever they are, they are eager for more and we are even more impatient to prove to them just how deep our lusts go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous