All Comments on 'Susan and the Nostalgic Journey'

by clintorres

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TargetarearTargetarearalmost 9 years ago
Now

This is one of the best, most erotic stories I've read in a long time. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Really enjoyed it. Kept me wondering what was next. Well done. Love to see more.

essex_guy_0365essex_guy_0365almost 9 years ago
Fabulous

What a great read, thanks... both Susan as a teen and as an older woman got me hard and playing, Fantastic!

monicablumonicablualmost 9 years ago
Very nice

Loved the journey, what a great story from late teens to, what, late 40s or early 50s? So, who said "I love you" at the end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tasty, BUT...

" GRINDED"?

Shit oh dear!!!

Stopped me couldn't cold and i couldn't come after that!

"GROUND" is the word you wanted, dammit!!!!

And while i'm at it...

It's THRUST as the past tense, NOT "thrusted" If you would!

I was a shitty English student, but ,Please!

You lose stars for that anti-sexual offense!

clintorresclintorresalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Okay, I'll meet you halfway....

And give you "thrust" for thrusted, which is not a word. I actually contemplated using "ground" instead of "grinded", which is a word, but it just didn't "sing." If you're familiar with the '68 movie, "The Green Berets" and Provo's Privy, you understand. To me, it's almost like having to choose between "lighted" and "lit"; I'm old school, or maybe just getting old. Thanks for the feedback, truly.

Kitist02Kitist02over 7 years ago
Late, but sincere

I don't know how I missed this story, but now that I found it and read it, I enjoyed the heck out of it. It was well-written and nicely structured with believable characters, and the dialogue wasn't too stiff and formal as all too often happens.

I know you've been called to task for some of the words you used. I won't discuss why some of them work and some of them don't. Lighted/lit is easily argued either way, but grinded/ground and thrusted/thrust both caused my spell checker to balk. I'd have to go along with the "ground" and "thrust" school of thought.

Something else that no one seems to have noticed is "shown". It's a great word, full of meaning and cultural significance, but the word that would have fit better is "shone". When I read this I was stalled for a few minutes while my mind tried to come up with what seemed wrong with "shown". Once I remembered the word "shone", I was off and running with the reading of the rest of the ending.

I know I'm just an old fuddy-duddy when it comes to English, but one of my avocations was editing and something like these usages can stop me dead in the middle of a good read.

Aside from these really minor gripes, the story was well-written and fun to read. I expect to read more of your work as time permits.

Regards,

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story!

But seriously, I got whiplash going back and forth; was she Susan or Sandy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous