All Comments on 'Girl Power Ch. 03'

by AltheaRose

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

You writing is very sexually suspenseful.

I hope you don't take too much time off. You will be missed...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wndmr

Really nice series! Hope you'ell be back soon

MorgoffMorgoffalmost 9 years ago
We will miss you!

No! This series is great and I really have been enjoying the characters. Please dont take too long before you grace us with more work! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Both of your series are excellent reads. Thank you so much. Love your work and the characters you have created. Will miss Girl Power as you take a break. Rate this 5 well deserved stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't you take a nap as well!

You need to wake those girls up and let Morgan be free, she is going to love it.

pseud277pseud277almost 9 years ago
Girls interrupted

For us, its an interruption. It leaves us in suspense. Regrets about not hearing from Morgan and Gretchen again. Plaudits to the writer for a tale well made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hope to see you soon

I love what you have done and would love if you told us next hour everyone relates to the guys, hope to see you soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Girl Power POV Diaries

An interesting take would be to do a Girl Power POV from Morgan's perspective just like you did with Gretchen. Both characters have interesting journeys moving forward. Do not go too far forward. Take what they did in Pitch Perfect 2. They went from Freshman Year to final year and left a ton of interesting stories behind. I look forward to more Girl Power stories!

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
I'd forgotten Gretchans experiment.

Glad Morgan wasn't pushed to hard like I might do. Women have a better sence of timming and feelings that I would like to better understand. nicely written story, that doesent need to be about sex 24/7. I care about these characters.

You are a new writter here,

May I say welcome !

One of your favorites, room with a view. Wow that pushed a few buttons for me, I need to see if there is more there. Stories can get lost here, there are so many stories, some are very good, like girl power.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sex Positive

it is so wonderful to read such a sex positive story where it is all about the enjoyment of sex in a totally supportive way. I got off on every paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

This series is so hot. I love the respect all the characters have for each other. Also the descriptions of all of the types of bodies, male & female are great. Detail of colors, hair, sizes, really easy to put your self in the scene. Please write more soon & don't skip to far ahead. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would love to see one more chapter in this story. I was really hoping to see Morgan become brave enough to go down on Gretchen. Then maybe you could sort of wrap up their college careers at the end, and start a new story a little later in Gretchen's life, as you suggested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
turned on

Your stories are fantastic. You kept me turned on right to the very end. You left me hanging though, when Jenny's story didn't continue to the art class. I was dieing for that to take place. I guess I just can't get enough. Also, I really thought that Gretchen was going to shave "down their" and make it completely bare. That would have added another demension to the art class erotica. Very well done. I was sorry to see it end. Thanks, Bill_3001@yahoo.com I would love to hear back from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good

This series is the best story I've read in a long time. Thank you for sharing with us. I really hope there is more some day. There is too much going on to stop now.

DW dw5062@yahoo.com

pygmy57pygmy57over 8 years ago
this is a fantastic story

i'd like you to continue from page 3 and ude a couple chapters at least io det to their junuir year. please finish this story! it's to hot to end here.

wangmaymingwangmaymingover 8 years ago
Love your characters.

While I adore Gretchen, I love Morgan I cannot wait for her to devour Gretchen and discover that love goddess that is just below the surface. She becomes so excited she dives right back in and gives Gretchen a second and then third.

I think I want the two girls posing (Jennifer) and finally Morgan near the end of the year to go and pose with Gretchen. Their poses reclining and intertwined. Morgan over the moon with desire.

By then, Gretchen and Morgan have rearranged their rooms with beds side by side and a mattress topper, so they sleep each night together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible writing!

I love these stories, you are an incredible writer, I've read all of your stories over the last 3 days...I would enjoy hearing more about Morgan's adventures with Zeke as well as her newly found sexuality...I think you could write an entire book with these characters and their college friends...thank you and bravo!

EOLoverEOLoverover 8 years ago
Loved

Can we please get another threesome or even a foursome with the guys and girls? Maybe Zeke and Morgan's first time...

jennyphiljennyphilover 8 years ago
Get real!

Lets hope they open a brothel so we can all enjoy them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hawkhoney

Great story! Your character development is about the best I have read on Lit. Your stories always have unique plots that are revealing an incredible imagination. 5++ stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic Work

I just read the first three chapters of this story, and I must insist you write more. Your character development is second to none, and the dynamic between Morgan and Gretchen is compelling. I'd like to see how that continues to develop so I hope you don't skip ahead with the next installment. But if you do, Gretchen is a great protagonist, and I'm sure she'll carry any story you put her in. Really, really great stuff.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Superb style...simmering!!!

Really enjoy the way you write! More please!

tompo296tompo296over 8 years ago
Total Enjoyment

This is a fabulous tale. Please don't be away from this for too long

rover5520rover5520over 8 years ago
Thank you!

Such deliciously horny stories,you have a lovely lovely mind,thank you so very much!!

Regards,

Lindsay Gilmour.

koala011860091koala011860091over 8 years ago
So sexy

For starters I always like seeing any story where the main character is named Gretchen, but this is story was exceptional. The final bit here with the 3 girls masturbating and watching each other hit all kinds of kinks for me. You've got a real talent for balancing that sweet love story with a healthy side helping of kink - outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superb!

You have a beautiful way of communicating a story...emotions flow from each word, sentence, and paragraph. Simply put...thank you.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

Another excellent job. !! Beautiful and extremely well told. THANK YOU

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Wonderful - really loved this !

What a great story line, very hot, very exciting.

Yes, we need more of this, the possibilities are endless for this theme, I just hope whatever you write next and whenever you might write it is as good as these first three chapters !

You've covered Gretchen and other girls, it really needs some boys go get involved, both in her private life, but also in the art class as a male model. That could get very, very steamy, I hope! Not necessarily Zeke or Eli, but better somebody new. Maybe Jennifer has a brother at the college, that could add a completely new dimension to the modelling if he joined Gretchen and his sister !

You could even add the female chaplain to the mix of adventures - that has very different possibilities completely, for both Gretchen - and Morgan !

I just hope we don't have to wait too long for the next episode.

Finally, a big thank you for what you have produced so far !

ValendonValendonover 8 years ago
Honey, I LOVE your writing!

Beautifully told, steaming hot! Can't wait for the sequel.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

Althea, that was a beautiful story and well told.. You are a talented writer. THANK YOU !!!T

gatthuygatthuyover 8 years ago
Beautiful Story

What a great story. I loved the interaction of the characters and how open it was. I would love more stories about Gretchen. I so believe in this power as I feel it when I look upon a beautiful naked woman. Thank you for such a wonderful story!

SCSpecterSCSpecterabout 8 years ago
Inspired

I've been a reader for years, and now that I'm uploading my own stuff I needed to make a profile. But first priority was giving you props. This is a story I've read multiple times, recommended to friends, and am still floored by. One of the best I've read on the site—and I've read more than I can count.

You have an incredible gift. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thoroughly Enjoyed

Awesome Awesome job Althea. You balance each character wonderfully. I'm curious to know how Morgan attraction to Zeke will blossom and if she will get to experience another girl (Janelle perhaps ). I know our girl Gretchen is very protective 😆. Looking for other interactions and experiences she will also have.

pinkroguepinkroguealmost 8 years ago
More please

You are correct that control is powerful buy so is trust in a lover!! Would love to read more. Mad me wet and hungry for my lover. Good times 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kudos

Well written and very sensual, and arousing. Unlike many other author's works your stories are full of humanity and warmth. Looking forward to more.

CrazyLezGirlCrazyLezGirlover 7 years ago
Very beautiful and well written

I loved reading this. This was such a great story and I hope you do decide to continue it, because I really want to see what happens next with these characters. If you need some ideas about what to do next, I do have a couple ideas. I think the next chapter should be not long after this one and be more focused on Morgan and her deciding to reciprocate what Gretchen has done for her, and also about what happens between her and Zeke. And my other idea is for the chapter after that to take place during their Senior year of college with Gretchen and Morgan deciding on their future, on how they should move forward, and what they really want out of life. If you don't like those ideas, that's fine. But I really do hope that you continue this story soon, because I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love this story, please go on!

It is one of the better stories I have red, please go on!

I like it so much because it is a great mix of a nice story mixed with really hot sex.

A bit of exhibitionism, some CFNM and all other fun stuff i like so much about these stories!

NaughtyNudistNaughtyNudistover 7 years ago
So hot

This story makes me want to go back to college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

One of the best stories I've ever read! Please write more xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes, more please

while few and far between, every now and then a story (and author) comes along that makes reading every thing else before that worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very sexy

Oh how I wish I can open up with someone about my sexual desires. I want to experience something like this. It made me so horny and sensual with myself. Great work. Always orgasming :*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
inspirational

I love the sensuality of your writing, the character development, and most of all your description of how to please a woman and how a woman connects pleasure and attraction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When?

Is this story going to continue?

allnitedinerallnitedineralmost 7 years ago
Glad I read it again

All three chapters were a great second read, thoroughly enjoyed them all. Too bad you stopped contributing, our loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please. Maybe pick up junior year

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the consent.

So much of this story was about listening and responding to each other. The characters all respectfully pushed boundaries but were careful about each other's timidness. Gretchen was wonderful at reading her partners. I hope you will be comfortable at exploring the other character's stories because I foresee Gretchen's actions bolstering her friends' independence and explorations. Girl Power is contagious. I hope we see Jenny, Ike, Janelle, Zeke, and Morgan all grow to be sexy and consensual adults.

huntsman29huntsman29over 5 years ago
Great series.

Really enjoyed reading this series. One direction I could see this going - certainly if she is older - is her experimenting with dominance and submission. Maybe in the role of the dominate or even as a switch. Certainly - even if by accident - she has shown the odd occasion of dominance, ordering rather than asking for what she wants others to do. Also, possible submissive side in liking to be spanked on two occasions Just a thought if you continue, but loved it as it was written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great balance

You did a fantastic job of balancing story development with the sex scenes. This was a very sexy story. Loved Morgan and her doubts. Loved that she talked to a chaplain and the advice was realistic. Your characters were fleshed out (okay, pun intended). The result was a very HOT story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sounds professional

The images you invoked were so very erotic, but as good as the sex was, the writing was even better. I had to read all the chapters. If you don't write professionally, you are missing a bet. Now I have to go read all your other stories!

FloatingdadFloatingdadalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Well, I stumbled onto part one of Girl Power, and couldn't leave my screen until I sucked up every drop. Very well written, not too far from impossible to fall into nicely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you.

Your characters have depth. It's hard to believe I read and enjoyed it all.

topcattoponetopcattoponeabout 3 years ago

The whole series was nicely paced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As someone with a religious background I thought you (or rather your character - it's just a story, isn't it?) treated Morgan very sensitively.It was well written and erotic. I loved it. Thank you.

evadZaevadZaalmost 3 years ago

Very good!

More please.

PhilDub2PhilDub2almost 3 years ago

I like the way your characters are developing. I want to see how Jenny takes to modeling. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story, so just a suggestion maybe introduce a few guys into the nude modeling with the girls at the same time, might be interesting. I am speaking from my own experience I had in college during a figure study class I had to take in my senior year. I was embarrassed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltheaRose@AltheaRose
2002 Followers
July 25, 2021 Friends, I have returned from an extended break and have posted a new story. I plan to post others, but not at a fast pace. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Girl Power Ch. 02 Previous Part
Girl Power Series Info