All Comments on 'Retard Pt. 02'

by noname5551212

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RNewtonRNewtonalmost 9 years ago
Want an editor?

Good stuff, think it could use just a little work though, few grammar errors and misplaced words. I've never edited for a lit author before but I like your stuff, and I'll try not to slow you down ^.^

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 9 years ago
Give it time

Kid's got a good heart. He's grown up (mostly) while being powerless and weak, give him some time to understand his new abilities and he'll do all right.

As a sidebar, having all the time to study for something doesn't mean you'll learn it. If he scored at the genius level in relatively real time, slow -> fast, then that's what he is.

BARON1357BARON1357almost 9 years ago
Yay new chapter

I like the mechanic of time catching up to people, i cant wait to see how this affects the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice story

Good story with good plot. Looking forward to next chapter

disableddandisableddanalmost 9 years ago
Good premise

I hope you'll continue this.... it's shaping up to be a good multi-chapter tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's coming along...

I like it so far, although the morality index is all over the place, and I'm interested to see where you're going with it. The premise is interesting, someone getting knocked out of sync with their normal rhythms and then finding they have the ability to speed up or slow down their frame of reference relative to the local time scale -at least I assume that is more believable, in some small ways, than the notion that the individual is affecting the time scale of the entire universe or omniverse as may be. Afterall, we've all probably experienced moments where time "slowed down" or "everything happened in an instant!" since we don't exactly have an internal chronometer with an absolutely fixed time period. Yes, I realize you've moved beyond that, but it can't hurt to help suspend disbelief.

I'm waiting for you to start hitting us with the other ramifications of the condition like how he starts catching up with aging, etc. as he uses the ability to accelerate his frame of reference -there are costs either way it would seem, bonuses too. Moving at high enough speeds would engender all sorts of problems with friction, mass, energy, etc., some acceleration would also grant faster healing from an outside perspective, etc. There is a lot to play around with. Great premise, have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The end ... ??

Too bad this seems to happen where stories just go unfinished. Hopefully we get to see the author return and complete the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernoname5551212@noname5551212
150 Followers
I love seeing comments and getting PM's. I enjoy writing stories tailored to odd fetishes and stories that explore ideas and the boundaries between what something is or isn't. Please send me ideas for stories that you want to see written and I will do my best to do them just...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Retard Pt. 01 Previous Part
Retard Series Info