All Comments on 'Forced To Suck My First Cock'

by hasnoalias

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yummy

What gym is that? I want to go there and get a taste!

Yummy!

Rich

yowseryowseralmost 9 years ago
Sweet suck

First times are always intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Tell us more!

CSKCSKalmost 9 years ago
love gym stories

I've always loved the sex stories at gyms. Reminds me of one of my own. A buddy and I worked at one and went there, after hours and a little drunk, to workout. An impromptu bench pressing challenge was met with the drunken, not-serious-but-serious ribbing of whoever lost should have to suck the other one's cock. Needless to say, I may have lost on purpose and found out that the stories of his size were no exaggeration. I may just have to write that one up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice short story

Many guys have been 'forced" to go ahead and do what they truly desire. Once started most usually want to continue and perform well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Been there been forced to do that

When I was a much younger sailor in San Diego, I hung out at the many gyms because the women were hotter than hell! My mistake (smile) was I came in on a "guys" night. Before the night was done, I was fucked and I sucked two or three cocks. Every time one would finish another would be coming in. I sweated HIV for a year!!! Still the hottest night of my life. Now I check the calendars to find a guys night at the gym!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I wish that would happen to me

I wish that would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

I want that to happen when I am in steam room Married and I want to suck a cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I want that to happen to me to I would love to be forced to suck a nice cock and swallow a load of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh My

What I would give for that to happen to me, I have wanted a cock in my mouth for so long and then to have him make me swallow his load. That would be so exciting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes please

That would be so nice, just watt I need to happen. Wish it would soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me too

Have wished for this. I am a sissy cocksucker but think it is fun when the guy takes chatge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Force me

I dream about being forced to satisfy a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

I'm hard reading this... wish it would happen to me... forced to suck and swallow....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Force?

What about reciprocal treatment?

It is nice to have your first time at sucking a guy's cock, and looking upward from your kneeling position to know that You are making this guy hard and happy, YOU are giving this guy pleasure, YOU are the reason he will cum in your mouth. If he is blessed with good muscles and a hairy body, you can gently massage his thighs, forearms, chest, abs, and get ready to drink down his nectar. There is nothing like the FIRST TIME, and no words to really describe what that first time and first shot of cum is like!

But I don't know why the guy needs to call you his bitch or other derogatory names. And wouldn't it be grand to have the guy offer to blow you and return the favor of pleasure? Even a willingness to try "69" would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Anyone interested on any of this please get in touch

tonymonte1984@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was not forced to suck my first cock. I willingly did it. I knew I had become a cock sucker and would suck many more. In fact, that night I sucked 3 more. Later that night, I was fucked. I was on a business trip that was scheduled to be 3 weeks. I ended up staying with that first guy. He fucked me at least once every day___more often than not, twice. He also introduced me to many of his friends that I either sucked off or was fucked or both. By the end of those 3 weeks I knew I was a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Forced

I was not forced first time, but I was tricked...being a naive 16 year old, I was easy meat ..although I did enjoy being used by this particular guy..it continued for 4 years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Will someone do this to me please

Hard as fuck and leaking yummy precum - I need the real thing

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 7 years ago
1/23 Anonymous Guy - please tell more!

You wrote: "I was not forced to suck my first cock. I willingly did it. I knew I had become a cock sucker and would suck many more. In fact, that night I sucked 3 more. Later that night, I was fucked. I was on a business trip that was scheduled to be 3 weeks. By the end of those 3 weeks I knew I was a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut."

Yours would make a great story to be posted here. Tell me more details, please? As other have written here, first times are really interesting. How does a straight man end up on his knees with a co-worker's dick in his mouth?

Don (read my posted stories)

tjerobtjerobover 6 years ago
Formula???

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME - ALMOST WORD FOR WORD - AFTER OVER 40 YEARS WITHOUT ANY SEX - AT AGE 71 WITH A YOUNG PUNK WHO WAS 28 - TWO YEARS AGO.I THOUGHT MY SEX LIFE WAS OVER - LONG LONG AGO BUT SURPRISE SURPRISE - A HALF DRUNK TOUGH PUNK NEEDS TO USE MY PHONE AND THE NEXT THING HE WANTS IS A BLOW JOB.I REFUSE - AND TRY TO GET RID OF HIM - FOR ABOUT A HALF AN HOUR.I DID NOT REALIZE HOW SERIOUS HE WAS UNTIL HE SAID HE WOULD MAKE ME - AND THERE WAS NO DOUBT.HE WAS BIG AND TALL AND STRONG - STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT ME TO A PULP - AND I SUDDENLY KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DO JUST THAT IF I DID NOT GIVE IN.I SIMPLY SURRENDERED - I ACTUALLY DID VERY LITTLE BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO - HOW TO GIVE THE BLOW JOB.I WAS LIKE A RAG DOLL - HE MOVED MY HEAD - MANIPULATED MY BODY - IN THE WAYS THAT PLEASED AND PLEASURED HIS COCK - WITH NO CONSIDERATION FOR ME - I WAS A TOOL TO PLEASE HIM.NOTHING MORE.HE WAS 7 OR 8 INCHES - MORE THEN I THOUGHT I COULD HANDLE - BUT HE DID ALL THE WORRY AND WORK OUT OF THE PROCESS.HE DID IT ALL - I WAS A PUPPET. I COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED.HE WAS A PRO -FORCING IT COMPLETELY DOWN MY THROAT - STAYING THERE EVEN WHEN I COULD NOT BREATHE.I NEVER KNEW THIS BEFORE - BEING FUCKED - FACE FUCKED BY A DOMINEERING POWER TRIPPER - WITH A BIG COCK THAT NEEDED RELEASE.I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO LET IT ALL HAPPEN TO ME.IT SEEMED TO LAST MORE THAN A HALF AN HOUR UNTIL HE SHOVED HIS COCK TO ITS LIMIT DOWN MY THROAT AND EXPLODED THERE - SO DEEP IT SEEMED TO CUM RIGHT IN MY HEART.WHEN IT WAS OVER HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID IN COMPLETE SURPRISE "You loved it".I WAS JUST AS DUMBFOUNDED AS HE WAS TO KNOW I HAD FALLEN IN LOVE - with his cock - and with him - a bully - with being treated so "badly".I HAD NO CLUE WHO I WAS UNTIL THEN.I HAD GROWN TO BE 71 - WITHOUT SEX FOR OVER 40 YEARS - CLUELESS.WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCES TO TEACH ME.SO LIFE HAD SLIPPED BY ME - THE LIFE I MIGHT HAVE HAD.AND NOW OLD IT IS A LIFE I WILL NEVER HAVE.WIERD TO KNOW AT THE END WHAT MY JOY - MY HEAVEN - WHAT I REALLY LOVED - WAS SUPPOSED TO BE - COULD HAVE BEEN - BUT WILL NEVER AGAIN EXPERIENCE.IT IS A MEMORY - THAT HAS TURNED INTO A FANTASY - THE DREAM THAT I AM GROWING TO LOVE MORE AND MORE - THE DIMENSION I ESCAPE INTO MORE AND MORE.

IF THERE IS A PARADISE WAITING FOR US - FOR ME - AFTER THIS CRAZY LIFE IS OVER - I HAVE THANKFULLY FINALLY FOUND MINE.WHETHER IT CHOSE ME OR CHOSE IT - IS REALLY IRRELEVANT.JUST TO GET IT - BE GIFTED WITH IT BY LIFE - A DREAM CUM TRUE.FINALLY - HAVING WONDERED AND WAITED SO LONG - NEVER KNOWING WHAT MY HEAVEN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE - WHAT DREAM WOULD MAKE ME COMPLETELY HAPPY.

MY LIFE HAD BEEN A SERIES OF "ALMOSTS" - NOT QUITE GETTING THERE - NEVER THE COMPLETE PACKAGE - ALWAYS SOMETHING MISSING THAT I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT.EVERY TRY - INEVITABLY ENDED IN A DISAPPOINTMENT.NOBODY'S FAULT - JUST NEVER SEEMED TO MAKE THE RIGHT CONNECTION.

UNTIL THAT NIGHT I NEVER KNEW - HAD NO IDEA - NOT A CLUE - THAT BEING FORCED TO GIVE A BLOWJOB WOULD CHANGE MY LIFE COMPLETELY AND FOREVER.

WHO KNEW THAT BEING FORCED AGAINST MY WILL TO GIVE A TOUGH BULLY - WITHOUT ANY CONSIDERATION OF ANY KIND FOR ME - AND WITH A HUGE COCK - A BLOWJOB - SOMETHING I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO DO - ESPECIALLY WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCES WITH SEX FOR SO LONG (try 40 years of abstinence - NO SURPRISE THAT YOU FORGET WHAT IT REALLY IS BY THEN) - WOULD BE AN EXPERIENCE I WOULD LIKE - MORE THAN THAT - LOVE.FALLING IN LOVE WITH - AND GROWING A CRAVING - AN INSATIABLE HUNGER AND THIRST FOR COCK AND CUM - THAT I WILL NEVER BE OFFERED AGAIN - IS A PLEASURE AND A PAIN UNBEARABLE.

TO KNOW PARADISE - BE IN IT FOR A SHORT WHILE - AND THEN HAVE IT GO AWAY AND LEAVE YOU BEHIND - CHANGES EVERYTHING.

ITS MAGIC BRINGS YOU TO LIFE - WHICH ENDS WHEN IT IS MISSING.

ONCE MORE YOU ARE BACK IN THIS MUD WORLD ONLY PASSING TIME EXISTING.

FEELING ALIVE - KNOWING BLISS - IS REVEALED ONLY IN THE ACT OF PLEASURING A MAN AND HIS COCK.

IT A MAGICAL MOMENT THAT DELIVERS YOU AND HIM TO PARADISE.

WHEN HE CUMS DEEP INSIDE YOU - INTO YOUR HEART - IT CHANGES BOTH OF YOU FOREVER.

HIS LOVE HE GIVES YOU - EVEN DESPITE HIMSELF - EVEN IF HIS ATTITUDE IS ALL WRONG - ALL OF HIS LOVE SPILLS INTO YOU - WHEN HE LETS GO - LETS HIS LOVE FLOW INTO YOU.

FILLED WITH HIS LOVE IS THE RARE MOMENT WHEN TWO PEOPLE BECOME ONE.

HE IS ONE WITH YOU - YOU ARE ONE WITH HIM.THAT LOVE -SHARED BETWEEN THE TWO BONDS - BRINGS BOTH TO LIFE.

IT GIVES THE GIFT OF LIVING - BEING TOTALLY ALIVE.

IT AWAKENS - IT IS THE AWAKENING WE STIVE TO ATTAIN.THE MOMENT OUR REAL LIVES BEGIN. THE END OF OUR GREAT AND DEEP SLEEP - WHERE WE WAIT - FOR OUR BEGINNING.

LOVE ALONE AWAKENS - BEGINS - LIFE.

CONSCIOUSNESS DOES NOT OCCUR - CANNOT BE OUR REALITY - IF WE SLEEP - ARE LOST IN THE UNCONSCIOUS DREAMING OF LIVING.

NO ONE WAKES UP INTO A NIGHTMARE WISHING TO REMAIN THERE.

LIVING WITHOUT LOVE IS AN EXISTENCE WITHOUT MEANING OR REASON - A CHAOS TO ENDURE - A SUFFERING - A RECIPE COMPLETELY WRONG -MISSING THE ONE INGREDIENT REQUIRED TO MAKE IT RIGHT.

LOVE.

WAKING UP TO FACE A LIFE WITHOUT THIS LOVE IS NOT A PLEASURE TO ENJOY BUT A NIGHTMARE TO ENDURE - ALWAYS HOPING.

BUT UPON THE SHARING THAT LOVE - LOVING A MAN - WHO GIVES YOU - IN RETURN - ALL OF HIS LOVE (like I said - even despite himself - FOR WHEN HE CUMS INSIDE YOU - no matter what is going on in his head - HIS COCK CANNOT RESIST FILLING YOU WITH HIS LOVE - AND IT GIVES YOU IT ALL - ITS EVERYTHING).

Believe me - believe it - it will fill you with life - make you cum alive - IF YOU LET IT HAPPEN - AND HE WILL KNOW LOVE - THE REAL THING - TOO - if he wishes to.

IF HE "gets it" - if YOU "get it" - it will change both of you forever.

You will know LIFE as it was intended to be - not the nonsense it seems to be - has become.

THERE IS A PROBLEM HOWEVER THAT CAN MESS UP THIS PERFECT RECIPE IT CAN ACTUALLY DESTROY AND END THE MAGIC AND LEAVE YOU IN A CATASTROPHE - HEAVEN CAN BECOME HELL.

IT IS SO SIMPLE.

THIS JOY THAT ENTERS YOUR LIFE CAN AND MANY TIMES JUST WALKS RIGHT OUT THE DOOR - NEVER TO RETURN.

HAVING TASTED HEAVEN - HAVING DWELT UP THERE AMONGST THE STARS - living the romance of your dreams - EVEN IT IS FOR NO MORE THAN ONE BRIEF MOMENT - WITH THE SURPRISE PRINCE CHARMING YOU NEVER KNEW YOU WERE DREAMING OF - (no matter what version yours happens to be - WHEN HE CUMS YOU WILL KNOW FOR YOU WILL FIT TOGETHER PERFECTLY RIGHTLY MAGICALLY - IN THAT MOMENT - WHICH BECOMES ETERNITY.

Eventually inevitably - It seems to happen to us all - even despite ourselves)

NEVER KNOWING IT - IT IS NOT MISSED.

BUT ONCE EXPERIENCED - LIVING WITHOUT IT BECOMES UNBEARABLE.

WHAT - YESTERDAY - WAS NOT VERY IMPORTANT - NOW - HAS SUDDENLY BECOME THE ONLY THING THAT WE LIVE FOR -THE REASON WE ARE HERE - OUR JOY AND HAPPINESS.

MISSING IT BRINGS US BACK TO EARTH - THIS MUD WORLD OF THE ORDINARY - MEANINGLESS EXISTENCES WE ARE SO USED TO - TAKE FOR GRANTED TO BE OUT LOT HERE.

BUT WE HAVE BEEN SPOILED - FEELING ALIVE - KNOWING LOVE - KNOWING HEAVEN LIES BETWEEN A MAN'S LEGS - NEEDING TO BE LOVED.AND NOW LIFE HAS SUDDENLY SHOWN US WE CAN LOVE IT AND DO LOVE IT AND ALWAYS HAVE LOVED IT.

WE HAVE AWAKENED TO THE TRUTH - OUR TRUTH.

IT IS NO LONGER A SECRET WE LOVE LOVING IT - AND THAT WE HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE MAKING LOVE TO IT

BUT WE ALSO GET TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF IT NEVER CUMS AGAIN.

WE NEVER FEEL ALIVE AGAIN.

WITHOUT A COCK TO LOVE - LIFE CEASES TO BE JOY.

OUR HAPPINESS IS GONE REPLACED IMMEDIATELY BY HUNGER.

LONGING FILLS OUR LIVES GROWING A FRUSTRATION THAT DELIVERS US INTO PAIN.

WHICH CAN BECOME OUR FOREVER.

THE LOSS OF MEN - COCK - IS THE LOSING OF OUR LIVES TO MADNESS.

WHICH IS THE NORMAL CONDITION OF THIS CRAZY FUCKED-UP WORLD - THAT DENIES THIS TRUTH - THINKING THAT LOVING COCK IS ALL WRONG - VULGAR / DIRTY / BELOW THEIR DIGNITY - FIT FOR PIGS.

POOR SOULS LOOKING FOR HEAVEN EVERYWHERE - BUT NEVER FINDING IT - THERE - FOR THEY SEARCH IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES.

THEY LOOK EVERYWHERE EXCEPT WHERE IT REALLY IS - THINKING IT BELOW THEM - BELIEVING IT IS THE DIRTIEST PLACE WHERE THE DEVIL LIVES.A PLACE THEY FEAR AND SO DENY AND RESIST.

HOW CAN THEY BE TOLD THAT THEY ARE CHOOSING TO SUFFER - NOT WANTING COCK - NOT LOVING IT.

THAT THEY ARE MISSING THE POINT OF IT ALL BY NOT LEARNING TO LOVE COCK.

KEEPING IT OUT OF THEIR LIVES - KEEPS HEAVEN / PARADISE OUT.

BOLTING THE DOOR KEEPS OUT EVERYTHING

THE MAGIC OF LOVE - LOVE OF COCK - THE LOVE THAT BEGINS AND SUSTAINS OUR LIVES.

THE LOVE THAT KEEPS US ALIVE.

I HAVE DISCOVERED PARADISE - AND WILL KEEP IT - STAY THERE IF I CAN - SOMEHOW.

THE REST I CANNOT HELP UNLESS THEY WANT IT TOO.

NO ONE - NONE OF US WHO KNOW THE TRUTH CAN MAKE THEM WANT IT - PROPERLY UNDERSTAND IT - CARE MUCH FOR IT LET ALONE LOVE IT.

WE "GE IT" - THEY DON'T - AND THEY DON'T WANT TO.

SIMPLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In reply to donaldelliot11

A guy ( like me ) just knows he wants to be a cocksucker ( it really dawned on me when I was in my mid 20s , having tried it a couple of times in my teens )

I too was with 3 coworkers at a company seminar in a hotel .. it started off as a drunken game of strip poker with forfeits and dares, but soon got serious when the dares became sexual

2 of the three guys left when the boss dared someone to suck his cock ( we had all stripped down by this time) leaving me alone with him

That was the point I knew what I was going to do and I did it , plus a few more times after.. the others had their suspicions but we didn't tell them

Hope this enlightens you a little - let me know here what you think

Charles

Xx

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
I need to start going to the gym

I would lie and tell him I had never sucked a cock. then when he leaves I would have to jack off dreaming of his cock. I hope you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Never sucked before can’t wait

Anyone do this to me please eager to suck cock especially at a glory hole

msgtdickmsgtdickover 6 years ago
Turned me on to my first cock, but would like a few extras.

That the guys cock was a full 8" and fat, 5-6" and larger at the base with a a large Plumb shaped cock head. That as he pushed his cock into m y mouth as his cock head slid down my tongue I got my first taste of pre-cum leaking for his piss lips. That when his cock it all they way in my lips are wrapped around that fat 5.5 inches of cock. When he tells me to suck on his cock head I really slurp and nurse on it with out even thinking my tongue runs around that very sensitive rim of his cock head. Not getting a taste of cum until the end, but almost a full wad of cum drips into my mouth .---Keep your Peckers Up and Ass Rready----tsgtdick

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait to slurp

OMG....I dream of this happening to me I can't wait for my white mouth to beforced to suck .ultiple black guys cocks and have them use me a a cum dump.....ease call me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
STARTING EARLY

At the age of 14 I had to share a bed with a visiting cousin. He gave me my first wank and the next day taught me to suck his cock. All that week I blew him several times each day. He also introduced me to a friend who lived in our village and who took over my education when he left. By the end of the next week He had his cock up my arsehole and made me his bottom. Now 17 I still like having a cock inside me somewhere, often dress in my sisters old stuff and have taken my first train recently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I just had to read this again

It is so nice,. Rubbing my sissy clit dreaming of him in my mouth. I need a big strong man right now. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wannabe cock sucker

the only cock I ever sucked was my own,which I am too fat to be able anymore.i would love to suck off younger guys and savour the taste of their semen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You brought back a memory.

The writer who said the only cock he sucked was his own reminded me that the first cock I sucked my own. I was thin enough to flip my legs over my head and pull my ass down enough to get my little five incher to my mouth. After that I sucked my younger brother off and an older neighbor. Had the most fun with my best fuck buddy while at scout camp where we shared a tent, our cocks, and my ass. I still enjoy the feel of anything, especially a long thick black cock, pumping warm slippery cum deep into my bowles.

MontanaBikerMontanaBikerover 5 years ago
this made me so hard

i want to suck a big cock right now. then feel it inside my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I so wish this could happen to me!

I always hope for a scenario like this it gets me so hot!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Need that gym

Great story, I wish a big man would force me to suck his cock. It wouldn't be my first time, i have sucked a few cocks before. I love when a man takes charge because I am a little submissive. I had one man that grabbed the back of my had and fucked my face until he cum down my throat. He apologized l as yet and said he wasn't usually that rough but he got carried away. I told him it was ok that I enjoyed it.

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago

The guy needs to force him to be fucked for now and maybe later do it on camera!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'd love for that to happen to me

I would love for something like this to happen to me. va cddeepthroater at yaho

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Read this before

I enjoyed this story so much I had to read it again. It is so exciting to serve a dominant man and bring him to an explosive orgasm with your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I want to suck dick so bad

I want tonsuck dick so bad. Suck on the head and shaft while a massage his balls. I love circumcised cock. I crave cock. I love cock. I want cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First Cock

Alpha cock over powers me . I saw a huge cock for the first time when I was 19. I was mesmerized. He told me kneel down and he sat down on the toilet and he told me to look at it as it grew so huge . I had never seen a cock up close before . Something over powers me and I just started sucking it passionately. Slurping. He pulled me off and shot his cum all over my teen face . Pulled me up and made me look at myself in the mirror .

dannyd4fundannyd4funalmost 4 years ago
Hot - A lot of us have been here

Same place, same situation, sort of. I was also forced into sucking my first cock. It actually grossed me out to think of that before that day. But by the end I was begging him to take my phone number and to call me when he wanted his cock sucked again. I was quickly turned into his little cock sucking slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I was tricked to suck my first cock

I was 13 or 14 yrs. old and my older brother had a friend that lived three doors down from our house. He was 18. He would invite me into his house to hang out, watch TV and a couple of times he let me drink a beer. He would always talk about the girls hooked up with and how they would let him fuck them because his dick was so big. He constantly talked about his big dick.

One day I was over and his Mother was gone it was just the two of us. He started telling me a story about this girl that made him stop fucking her because his dick hurt her pussy. He said to me "you don't believe me do you", I said "I don't know" and he asked if I wanted to see it. I said "no" and he said "but you don't believe me so I'm gonna show you just a little"

He pulls his pants down and his pubic hairs are showing which at the time I didn't have and he shows me about half of his dick. Well compared to mine his was pretty fucking big. He said "do you want to see all of it?" At this point I guess I was staring really hard. He drops his shorts and briefs and yes, his dick is pretty big. He starts stroking it and it's swelling really fast. He tell me to touch it and I say no. By now it's hard and way, way bigger than mine. He says, "touch it and feel how warm it is." I did and my mind went crazy cause it was really warm, really hard but really smooth. It felt really good. A big bead of precum was coming out of the slit and he told me lick it off and I said no. So he said he would and swiped it with his finger and stuck it in his mouth. He says "that taste delicious, now it your turn" and he stroked another big bead out of the slit and I hesitantly licked it off.

He said, "now that you've tasted it you got to suck" and I did. I was a total novice but I started enjoying the feel and listening to him moaning. A few minutes later he said "I'm gonna give you another taste, are you ready" I said yes, thinking it would be another bead of precum. He unloaded a fucking meal in my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed and gagged, half when down my throat and half down my shirt.. I asked what was that and he said "that lets you know you did a good job." I was afraid to go home it felt like my parents could look at me and know what I had done. So I stayed and watched TV and wouldn't you know it - his dick got hard again and I was back on my knees.

The next day I saw his Mom leave for work and I walked down to his house and he was sitting on his porch. I asked him if I could use his bathroom. He gave me an inquisitive look like (you just left your house but you need to use my bathroom) but then it clicked for him and he said sure. We went inside, he walked to his bed, sat on the corner and pulled out my new summer toy. I got on my knees and started working for my meal.

parker3522parker3522over 3 years ago
Anonymous. Don't wait, suck cock!

Anonymous.

if you desire cock to suck, go find it. Get started, you will only regret what you haven't done.

Once you have sucked cock, you will be hooked. You will want it again and again and again.

That's what i have discovered about myself. No regrets, i only want more and more cock. I do get it too.

I also write stories here in Literotica. check them out if you like. leave a comment please.

dannyd4fundannyd4funover 3 years ago

I too would never have thought I would ever have sucked a cock. But once a guy coerced me into sucking his big hard dick, I can't stop looking for guys to suck off now. And in all reality, it is easier than I ever thought it was to fnd a cock to suck. So called straight guys get so horny when their wives haven't fucked them for a while and they love a cock sucker like me who has to be discrreet as hell also. It is so sexy hot to make aman cum for your hot mouth with your lips wrapped around the head. Feeling it throb as it releases that cum is fucking hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My First

My first was an old white farmer I worked for when I first came to this country. He wasn’t very nice but he liked my work ethic and because I had no papers in those days I really needed his sponsorship. After I been there about nine months sheriff deputies came on routine inspection. By then I was his best worker so he hid me in the house ‘til they were gone. After, he told me to take a bath and come to his room. He said I had cocksucking lips and firm breeding hips. I learned to suck him that day, he fucked me that night and I was his boi bitch for the next 23 years ‘til he died.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish that was me sucking on his big cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fantasise about this happening to me all the time. I want to be forced to my knees to suck a big cock and then be taken in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to have my first experience of tasting and dick in my mouth and receiving a huge load of cum in my mouth

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

When not sucking a long time friend and that is rare. I always go by the rule the smaller cock is

Subservient to the bigger cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

GOT ME BONED

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please let this happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It turned me on.wished it happened to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to suck a cock .But I want it to be hock hare .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Me and my hard Cock enjoyed your story ..parts where ..

Having "to admit to myself that it is a real turn on."...this part I enjoyed f the guy enjoying cock ..

..."taste for cock" ....( Also of giving into a new sexual desire ) .. "don't know,..at that moment I don't care. I do get into it. "...

"After a few minutes I realize that his hands aren't guiding me to suck him anymore, and that I am doing it all myself." ( This part I like as he now is enjoying the other man cock ) ..

"continue to pleasure his hard throbbing cock."

....."He starts pumping my mouth"

"He starts going faster and faster, "

..."I tell him, I beg him to give me his cock."

He makes me beg, for the honor of sucking him. He tells me that if I take it now that I will have to take it all the way and finish him off. I say that "I will do it,"

..."lick his cock head with my tongue when I come up. he just stands there with a grin on his face" ( I relate to this as I stroked a guy cock and he was quiet yet still looked at me and my hand pumping his cock .)

..."I can feel it twitching, and he begins to cum hard."

I open my eyes really wide and try to pull off, but he has hold of my head and holds me there. He looks at me and says, "This is your reward" ..( The award of tasting his Cum )

..."the juice flows right down".... "I never even taste it." ..( Until then the only Cum I ever tasted and drank was my own Cum )

.."A final thrust he relaxes."...."the head of his cock is just inside my mouth. He tells me to suck the last bits of cum out of his cock."... "and I do" ... " I suck it " ..." to get all of what he gives me."

J.M.

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

I especially like getting the married ones to suck my cock, just as i seek them out at bookstores if i see their ring and they go in a room wih a gloryhole as i wag my hard cock thru like a magnet especially if he is already stroking his. i can also jiggle some doors having them pop open as i swiftly go down on him and get him to the edge then tell him its his turn as i grab his head pumping it slowly in and out as i make sure he gets my load and as i can keep going i don't stop till he has swallowed it all down. A coupe times i follow the cocksucker home and just as he exits his car i call him over and tell him he will do it again or i will knock on the door and tell his wife what he just did unless he does it again as my new cockslave. Most comply fast for fear of being found out; telling him he must call my phone this minute or else. One tried to walk away; until he saw me get out of my car as he hustled back. He later was punished for that as he had to suck me off two times in a row.

bbbrrryyy92bbbrrryyy92about 1 year ago

I wanna be a cock sucking slut...I wanna taste cock, cum, precum, manjuice HELL YEAH. I've needed to suck cock for a long time now, but just dunno where to find one to suck. I mean I wanna suck it off...taste the cum...feel it surge up the shaft and blast into my mouth and throat again and again and again!! My fantasies are hot and explicit when it comes to this and it makes me cum hard and fast when I see dick. Big hard ones shooting lotsa thick streams of cum is number 1 on my bucket, suck it list

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy shit I wish this happened to me!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I want this to happen to me. To be completely naked and forced to my knees to suck his huge cock until he fills my mouth with cum

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Im a strait married man!! I was in the bathroom of a bar when a man came in and stood right next to me and started to piss. Without knowing what i was doing i looked over and saw the biggest cock i had ever seen!!! Before i knew what i was saying i blurted out NICE COCK!!! Without hesitation he looked at me and asked you want to suck it?? I kind of laughed and told him im not gay! He said oh come on you sure you dont want to suck it?? I could not stop my self for saying OK!! He told me to follow him to the back stall. I did as i was told. When we entered the stall he turned around and pushed me to my knees.I looked up at him and said dont cum in my mouth.He said dont worry he wouldnt. Before I knew it he was fucking my face!!! He grabed my head and told me i was going to take all of his load!! I tryed to pull away but he had ahold my head so tight i couldnt move!! The next thing i knew he was laughing and started to shoot his load in my mouth and down my throat!!! When he was done he pulled his cock out of my mouth and patted me on the top of my head and said that wasn't so bad was it!!! He then pulled up his pants and left the bathroom leaving me with the taste of his seed in my mouth!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story, I thought I'd read it before, but kept reading anyway as it sounded so hot. Especially since I would Love to be forced. I'm married ive sucked of 15 married men over a 30 year period now, not many I know, as I've gotten older I realise I'd suck a Cock daily if I could find a regular. I've never been Fucked but have also started fantasising about being spitroasted by at least 4 men, with both holes and fists full off Cock at the same time, it'll probably Never happen but I Love visioning it happen to me especially being forced.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story, I love the idea of being forced to service a big cock and feel the pulse as it shoots a huge load in my mouth, I want to feel really slutty and hold the cum and swallow it while my master looks on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I’m a married guy who walks every day. One day I decided to walk on a trail in the woods in a city park. Unbeknownst to me this park was a local cruising spot for cock suckers! As I walked I came up on three young black men. I nodded and said hello. As soon as I did they’d said “hello baby, you having any luck today” I didn’t understand and kept walking! I heard one of them say “ I guess this white bitch doesn’t like to suck black dicks, he must be a racist. I told them I wasn’t a racist and he said good baby come suck my black dick to prove it! I had no way of excapt! They were young strong black thugs and I had to do what I had to do to live thru this day! I had to suck two of them to completion but the youngest black guy said he was going to fuck my white ass! They all had big dicks but the guy who fucked my ass seemed the biggest! It hurt like hell up until he came in my ass and his slick cum made it slide in and out easier! After they finished with me they said “ your ok man”. You are a good white cocksucker”. The youngest one said he got an ass tight as a virgin”. I spoke up and said I was a virgin! He said “ well you ain’t no more baby”. The laughed as they walked away!

I never reported the incident to the police or anyone else! I didn’t want anyone to know I sucked two black cock and took a third up my ass on the walking trail

SissySeanette55SissySeanette5512 days ago

YESSSSSSSSSS I too am a cocksucker and also a Crossdresser I LOVE COCK oral and anal I love to drink piss too. I am such a sissy faggot I am completely body hairless and silky smooth I dress to impress and look like a hot sexy whore. I am in buffalo , NY seanette55 protomail com write me for fun if Your nearby This story was so hot I jerked off and ate my cum It excited me so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous