All Comments on 'June and Barb'

by GoldenCojones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ADVOCATE70ADVOCATE70almost 9 years ago
Amazing Story

I rarely leave comments, but I just wanted to tell you that this story was excellent.

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you Advocate

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Hearing that people enjoy my stories always makes my day.

GC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

damn! this story was great. it was like a movie to me, and the fact that you finished the time line was cool! consider me a fan :)

7reads7readsalmost 9 years ago
wow

it was a good read. You go Barb.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
"Bitchin" !!!

Really bitchin' story,reminds me of my misspent youth. Though I never saw a gangbang several friends attended as participants or spectators the main difference being that the females though willing had to be carried out (one by EMT's).

But outstanding story nontheless !!!

kjanekjanealmost 9 years ago
Gets better as it goes along . . . .5*

I wasn't too sure about this story in its opening stages--Barb seemed too eager, and this looked like just another one-dimensional sex story with little character development. Barb is a little mentally off-kilter, to say the least.

But no! This story gets better as it moves along. The characters become deeper and richer in thought and experience, and the emotional gravity between them is powerful and touching. This is a wonderful story.

I also liked the references to food. Not many people pay attention to the fact that we need to eat in between sessions of fucking, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot

Only needed more about June in it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another great story.

Love to read your submissions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous