All Comments on 'Bred in the Stables'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the

next dumb racist writer. oh well lit goes down quicker and quicker

Doug689Doug689almost 9 years ago
Screw the racist comments

Good story and I've shared two women with black men. I am not afraid or insecure like them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
UH HUH!!!

YOU WHITIES OWE US REPARATIONS SO WE TAKE YO WHITE WOMEN AND BLACK THE HOES!!! WE BREED BIG STRONG BLACK BABIES AND MAKE YOU USELESS WHITE FOOLS RAISE EM BECUZZ YOU CRACKAS OWE US!!!!

BREED STRONG!

BREED PROUD!

BREED BLACK!

BREED WHITIE OUT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ONE MO THANG!!!

MAKE HER WACK HER TWINS TO MAKE ROOM FO THE BIG STRONG BLACK BABY SHE CARRYIN!!! WHITE MOTHAS DO ANYTHING FO BBC FOOLS!!! WHITIE AINT GOT NOTHIN TO SAY TO THAT DO YOU WHITIE!!!! YO WIFE BLACK OWNED NOW FOOL! WE GON OWN ALL YOU CRACKAS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why do racists read interracial sex stories and post nasty comments???

Are racists just a bunch-a masochists? Why read something you don't approve of? Stupid fucks. This story is not even offensive nor anti-White! Hell, it was written by a White Guy for fuck's sake!!!

Well done author! Keep it up. I don't know if this is a true story. If not, I got a suggestion coz I noticed you have some bi- and gay submissions. I once had a secret affair with a married White Female. So, one day, her husband turned up at my place. I said, "Okay, I'm fucking your wife, so you get one free shot, but not the nose, mouth or eyes." But, he says he's been spying on us, and he's grown huge cravings to suck my BBC... I was soon fucking them both at the same time, going back and forth... Just 3 degenerate sex maniacs having lots and lots of sex all the time. Man, those were the days...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The problem I have is not racist (actually the stereotype of the stable hand who fucks all the lonely white women in this story is really racist-surely black men have some other redeeming quality than the size of their penis) it's the fallacy that white women have no control over their vaginas, This is a lie that fucked up white guys tell themselves when they can't get laid because all white women are BBC whores

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
It's fantasy and fiction

It's not racist.

Racist: The belief that one race is superior to another.

It is racial in that their is an interracial element but it it not coming from a place of superiority nor hatred. In short...lighten up.

Commonsense101Commonsense101almost 9 years ago
To the writer of this story:

This line in your comment made me think: "Racist: The belief that one race is superior to another."

Yes that is indeed the definition of the term.

You sir claim that you are not a racist but while you may be white you seem to believe that black men are superior in penile size over white men. That is a myth and a racist stereotype. You used the bbc stereotype in this story as a motivator.

The white wife Karen is weak willed around black men. That is another racist stereotype. She loses all sense of love and loyalty to her husband so she can "get blacked" behind her hapless husband's back. Your blindness to these stereotypes does you no credit sir.

To review: Weak willed white wife - racist

Black man with no morals but has an abnormally large penis - racist

Conclusion: By the definition that you quoted there is only one conclusion to draw from your story. You believe that black men are superior to white men instead of being equal. That sir is racist. Racist is racist no matter the motivator or to whom it is directed sir.

Your helping of common sense for the day

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Again, lighten up

I do not believe any race is superior to another. It is fiction and fantasy, nothing more, nothing less. If you do not like the content then I suggest that you don't troll the interracial stories.

That's your helping of common sense for the day.

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Would this be better

He stood behind my wife and held her wide hips. His body looked softer and doughier than I'd imagined but it was oddly appealing none the less.

His hips thrust slowly and my wife's warm brown eyes closed tight as an expression of unadulterated bliss danced on her full lips. The sound of his big dick plunging into the depths of my wife's obviously wet pussy rang in my head and my pulse quickened. I'd never watched anyone have sex before and I'd never imagined watching my wife have sex with another man much less that I'd be excited doing so.

Her eyes fluttered with excitement and her bottom lip quivered. She glanced furtively at me and smiled as she pushed her big round ass back to meet his throbbing dick. She had recently admitted that she'd been having an affair with a man she met through work. I'd been shocked and hurt by her confession but at the same time I'd gotten excited when she told me the illicit details of the sex they'd had and when she'd suggested that I watch I had inexplicably jumped at the opportunity.

He backed out until just the tip was inside her and he paused for several moments, giving me a clear view of his prodigious cock, before sinking the length of it back inside her.

"Oh fuck Baby," my wife gasped. "I love it when you do that." She looked at me an flashed a wicked grin before looking back over her shoulder at her well hung lover. Her words were like daggers and I bit my lip to quiet myself.

"Do you want it hard and fast," he mused as he backed his big dick slowly out of her quivering womb. From his position he couldn't tell that I was there and I'd been careful not to alert him to my presence.

"Yeah Baby," my wife groaned impatiently. She chewed on her bottom lip and batted her pretty eyes back at him. "Give it to me. You know I need it bad."

A deep, foreboding pit grew in my belly as my cock strained against my jeans in spite of my fears and reservations.

"Beg for it," he teased as he again paused with just the tip in her soaking wet canal. The scent of her arousal hung heavy in the air and his long shaft glistened from a generous coating of her succulent juices.

"Please fuck me hard Baby," my wife panted like a bitch in heat. Her cheeks flushed crimson and her big natural chest heaved. "I'll do anything you want Baby, anything."

He plunged deep and thrust into her creamy core like a jackhammer. Her urgent pleas and guttural cries filled the air and I quickly freed my turgid cock from the tight confines of my pants.

My hand moved in time with his deep, hard thrusts and I felt my climax building quickly in my loins. My wife shuddered and slumped forward into the desk as intense waves of pleasure rolled through her. Her copious juices dripped from his big balls and a myriad of unfamiliar desires filled my head.

My body tensed and I bit my lip to quiet myself and I spewed ribbons of cum onto the hardwood floors of my home as I watched him fuck my wife. I felt dirty and humiliated in the aftermath of my climax and I slipped quietly away to ponder my future while he continued to thrust into her hard and fast.

Her muffled cries announced each new orgasm and as I listened my cock grew hard again. Strange thoughts filled my head and I lubed my cock and surrendered to the pull of a purely hedonistic lifestyle.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 9 years ago
Dude's right, man.

Commonsense hit the nail on the head, man. Your tale, like 95% of the other tales on here featuring black men and white women, uses negative racial stereotypes that just aren't true for the majority of the people they represent. Fantasy or not, man, those stereotypes show black men and white women in a negative light to anyone with more traditional values.

Most guys I know, black or white, wouldn't mess around with another man's wife. Btw, that includes my brother-in-law (wife's brother), who's black.

Most women I know wouldn't take the chance on throwing their marriages away for a big dick, either.

You might not like the "antiquated morality" that some peeps on here have, but it is what it is. You need to grow a thicker skin if you're going to write on this site, bro. Either that, or you could just turn comments off to avoid the negative feedback. It's up to you, man.

Didn't rate it since I just skimmed through it. Peace out and fly safe. o7

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Dude

I've posted 100 stories. I am pretty sure I can take it.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good story

This was a really good story. I thought the character and plot development were spot on. After mentioning the wife had experienced big cock before and really liked it , it was no surprise when she saw another that she wanted it regardless of the guy's race.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too stereotypical!

I hate these stories - racist writers with sick minds. I usually stop at the second or third paragraph! Then l move on to read a better quality story by an intelligent author. Sorry no stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Really liked it. Would of love to see her husband watch, and maybe evven a threesome with Nancy.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 9 years ago
Character assassinate

the white hubby then cuckold him, generate comments like the one from anonymous above, then say it isn't racist! Wow another white man hating author what a surprise.

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
Jesus Christ,

It's just a story, not the end of the world.

If you don't like this type of story line, go to one of the other stores, on this site.

All in all its a good story, well written and a good plot. Thanks. 4 stars.

And unlike most of the narrow minded people, I have the guts to put my name to what I wright.

Loca85Loca85over 8 years ago
idk

I just find it interesting that the vast majority of WW/BM stories are about some whorish woman who'll do anything for big black cock. Like...No white woman ever falls in love with a black man? no black man ever has anything going for himself besides a big dick?

It's really not your fault but I wish Lit would put these in a separate Interracial Cuckold section so all this stereotypical shit could be all together.

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 8 years agoAuthor
Falling in love

The Storys I've written heretofore have been about the initial meeting and sex. Love does not develop in an instant but any of these, if the story were to continue could develop into love.

That said, I think you have given me an idea for a new story. Thank you for that.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Slice That Pepperoni Off!

Another piece-o-shit cunt!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbiealmost 8 years ago
Great story

I dont usually like BBC cuckold stories. But this one is so much more realistic than 'the others'. It's like a true story. The sex and plot are hot. Good one.

Now if you were to develop love story with it as well, sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pregnant?????

Did Jim knock Karen up?????

jlw13jlw13almost 3 years ago

I like the story but the ending is all wrong you call it breed in the stables but did she get pregnant yes he came inside her but where is the part that says she was. Like a week later or so she miss her cycle and takes a pregnancy test that confirms it or do a second story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.