All Comments on 'Wealth Pt. 03'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
engineerireengineerireover 8 years ago
Character development

You are a gifted writer but you seem to have a strange simplicity with your characters - they are either wonderful, awful, or idiotic. You get away with it because you write so well.

I love your story arc with Anita & Toni - you've left yourself so many options as to where to bring the story. I suspect that we're heading for break-up/reconciliation - however you write emotions so well that I'm looking forward to it.

On another note - how do you keep tack of your characters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Making It Real

Your writing is so vivid that one can see and smell and taste what you are describing. Another 5.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
leaving the realm of the individual

and venturing out to solve all the ills of the world

almost to the point of mini sermons.

be careful when jousting against windmills

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

He doesn't really keep much track of his characters, it seems he just props in whoever he feels like.

The dialogue is usually entertaining, but coherence, or any other kind of polish isn't his strong suit, and he seems to be too lazy to edit much, and isn't interested in getting an editor despite the fact it would actually make his writing life easier.

Several characters at the wedding I just had no idea who where. such as Melanie Landry in the leg braces, which made me curious, the asshole doctor, or Jandee and her father Kris.

Either I just forgot them because the author introduced too many characters, or the author forgot to introduce a character or two before using them, which happens quite often for him also.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 5 years ago

Why exactly did the previous housekeeper stop working there? It was never explained.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5073 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wealth Pt. 02 Previous Part
Wealth Series Info