All Comments on 'Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 05'

by Dicknstreet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice work

Im liking it so far. I really appreciate the realism. Especially the girls being human, and eventually participating. Im looking forward to your next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fun but fading

the detail level has dropped significantly... and with it your rating.

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please continue with this story, I really like it

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 6 years ago
Can't keep up

What a fun and amazing series. You've brought great imagination and diversity to the plot so that it doesn't get stale. Even so, I'm wondering how this young man has such stamina. The head injury is a great device for allowing him to do anything. Lack of inhibition a common change in frontal lobe injuries.

I look forward to more episodes, perhaps with the aunts, or more CFNM games with Denise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More teasing and domination

Great series! I've been hard and leaking throughout. The last part has started to lose the detail and fun though.

Please explore the dominant side of the one sister further. Some serious tease and denial, maybe work him into taking a pegging from Denise and let him learn to like the taste of his own spunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

I love this series so so much. I have been wondering when Stephen will finnally get into Denise"s pants. Please continue, you have amazing talent and this is a wonderful story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous