All Comments on 'A Brighton Weekend Pt. 02'

by Aimie2469

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
curisoityalivecurisoityalivealmost 9 years ago
Sexuality handled with sensuality

You have continued with the same drive and fervour of the first part, and your descriptors are very good. I will await the threesome and look forward to similar effects on my nether regions. Alison xxx

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful story!

I loved it, hot and wet with details and a story!

Thank you!

L

xXSaphXxxXSaphXxalmost 9 years ago
Too Horny to Think of a Proper Title

Oh Aimie, the things you do to me with your words! This story is so incredibly hot that I can't even think straight to give you a proper comment. Mewling mess indeed! You English girls don't play fair.

FlexibilityFlexibilityabout 8 years ago
Rampant doesn't come close...

Having relished the first part of the story of Aimie's dirty weekend in Brighton (a favourite place to visit anyway), I knew I would be enjoying this second chapter - and boy, I did! The elegant, grammatically correct writing only enhances the eroticism of the narrative, and I particularly love the long sentences, the use of many commas, in the moments as things build to the climax - I felt as carried along with the powerful, arousing blood-rush as our narrator and her amour most happily are. Excellent!

TheReticentWriterTheReticentWriteralmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Part two was fantastic,even better than part one. The description of the sex far topping the previous chapter and the adding of Cassie at the end, awesome. I fervently hope there will be a third chapter describing that encounter and then at least one more when Aimie and Linda return to spend time with Margaret and Cassie. I would truly love to read your take on that.

Once again, let me compliment you on your wonderful, fantastic story. I truly loved it.

lappin_foollappin_foolalmost 7 years ago
What's next after a threesome?

I wondered, after reading Chapter 1, if there would be a threesome. Well, lo and behold, Chapter 2 did it for me. Now, will there be a chapter 3 wherein the sapphic sisters learn the joy of drinking each other's pee direct from the source? THAT would be kinky!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I certainly hope there is a chapter 3 with the threesome. And then a chapter 4 when Aimee and Linda return for a visit that includes a 4-some. So many possible stories; so little time. Keep up your good writing.

CupidCupidCupidCupid4 months ago

Very good and I liked the way you ended the story! There is no need for another chapter, just leave it to the imagination of the reader. 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimie2469@Aimie2469
341 Followers
I grew up and trained as a nurse in S.E. England. Immigrated to the USA 2003, having already qualified here in 2001. Surgical Nurse Manager. Enjoy professional women who share my lesbian lifestyle. This being said, I am happy to receive contacts from anyone who cares to write.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES