All Comments on 'AMOST - Keri'

by Mephisto_Pegari

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
doorknob22doorknob22almost 9 years ago
Awesome, thanks!

Short and hot. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ten Minutes

In one paragraph you said:

"Less than ten minutes after meeting this hot blonde she is bent over and taking my dick deep inside her - such is the life of a mind controller."

While previously in that same paragraph saying:

"Normally going in this fast would be painful for us both, but my mental abilities (and long experience) prepared for this moment by dialing up her arousal levels ten minutes ago."

Not sure if actually an inconsistency (I think it is but not sure, there's some wiggle room) but it did cause me to stop and reread the paragraph and it bugs me enough to alert you.

Otherwise, it was fun.

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegarialmost 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you both for the comments.

Anon - yeah, the ten minute thing... I noticed that error after I had submitted the story. I didn't think it worth resubmitting the story for that small continuity snafu; let's just pretend the protagonist had too many more interesting things to focus on to take accurate note of the time. ;)

MePe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMephisto_Pegari@Mephisto_Pegari
301 Followers
I write stories with a mind control theme. Most are posted here in Literotica. Any not posted on Literotica will be posted here: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1297006057 I am always open to comments and feedback. I do not take writing commissions or req...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES