All Comments on 'Ægir’s Bride Ch. 10'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
joodlejoodlealmost 9 years ago
Magnificent

I don't know if I would go so far as to say this is the best chapter so far. But it makes my brain a bit too fuzzy to try and remember a better one. This chapter was hot on all three levels---Sven, Mik, and Bjorn. Each man got his time to shine. Sure Mik may not have gotten to bed her, but I am so pleased that he is starting to allow himself to surrender to her. I was hoping that she would "choose" him again. I had concerns for a while about Bjorn losing his edge, but you have definitely smashed that idea to pieces. The scene with Sven was as wonderful as I could ever have expected. He did essentially rape her, but WTF can I say??? It was amazing. He was the bad boy before Mikael entered the picture. Can there be two "bad boys"? Apparently "Yes" there can. Bjorn is still the pretty sensitive boy to me. But if anything was going to make Bjorn lose control after his funk, it was the words "your baby" from Kirsty's lips. Just amazing. A lot more sex packed in to one chapter than I normally expect from you, but nobody is complaining. Looking forward to Bad Boy Mikael! And as always, thank you! Your stories always make my night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

Agree with all that was previously said!! Please don't make us wait too long for the next one! I also have a feeling she's sneaking on board!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Magic

I am enthralled with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just keeps getting better!

This is such a great installment to this series!! I absolutely loved how you had Kirsty's last night be with Mikael, and am glad he is slowly opening himself to the relationship even more. I teared a little that she chose him. You divided each of the character's views perfectly!! Such a well done chapter! I enjoyed reading this so much; it made my day!

One request: Pretty please, do not make us wait long for the next one--I am so anxious to see how Mikael and Kirsty spend their night together, especially seeing how Mikael is now welcoming the idea of being even more intimate with her. Tehe!!

I am a little worried about Kirsty spending her time away from her husbands after such a short time of being acquainted with Petrine & her husband. Hopefully she does not go into town alone, or something like that and encounters some trouble. Although, trouble might have Sven open up to her more like the Petrine's husband after scurrying back from the sea? I wanna know! LOL

I cannot wait to see what your talent creates next!! Such an awesome story.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Enraptured

This was a wonderful portion of this story. I am glad that Mikel is going to spend the last night before they go out fishing with her and perhaps he will enter the so called sperm war. I will be waiting not so patiently to see. I thought that Sven taking Kirsty the way he did is probably the only way he knows how to cope around her since he can't seem to communicate with her about feelings. Bjorn seeing some of went on and chasing after Kirsty put and end to his needing time to deposit his sperm which is a plus for all concerned. Now Mikel just needs to get in on the real action and I think Kirsty will be quite content. Kirsty does need to get the feelings with Sven out in the open though. Keep this story and good quality of work coming and I don't think Kirsty will sneak aboard the boat.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Your writing is some of the best, both on this site and in novels in general. I am so happy I discovered this author. Absolutely the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MOOORRREEE

Just read this story from the noncon beginning all the way to here and it is so perfect! More please :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2500 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES