All Comments on 'Secrets of Apple Grove Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Just loved it that Don had switched out the diamonds with fakes and the criminals stole the fakes, but tipped their hand as to how they got into the evidence room in prior capers.

The fact that you now have four incidences of strangeness (two of which are actual crimes) that may or may not be linked to solve in this story makes for a very interesting read, even if the erotic does not always show up.

Hope you feature a menage with Don, Melina and Phyllis in your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good chapter

This was one of your better ones, IMO (not that I dont enjoy them all...) Not sure what it is exactly, but something about this story (and thus chapter in particular) I really enjoyed.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Don and his cops cannot stay out of trouble. Winding up nicely again.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

Interesting, very interesting. Whomever if behind the watching of Cindy and Teresa is. Big pockets of money. $100,000 car, a $50,000 plane to waste. What’s Teresa’s father secret? Don switched the diamonds before giving to be put into the evidence safe.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****This is so entertaining what a great read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2169 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...