All Comments on 'Peter and Chloe'

by IntrospectiveWanderer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 9 years ago
Hooked!

Love the storyline, hope there is more to this one! Thank you. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Loved the story hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

This was a great story hope you continue and make it into a series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Please continue this story. I really want to see Peter and Chloe together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

That's the kind of job I would love t have, wouldn't even have to pay me.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
I enjoyed...

...the story, although it was far more about Peter and Chloe. Since poor Chloe didn't get any, I'd like to see more installments--because of course Brianna's promised to teach him more. Keep it going.

I know this is fantasy, as I doubt women would be that willing to share a "stud" like that and just pass him off to the woman that really wants him, but the idea intrigues me nonetheless. At least you aren't depicting Peter becoming this royal, conceited jerk after all that "scoring."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

You really have to continues this story. You left far too many loose ends and everyone will want to know what happened to Peter and Chloe!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story line, but....

I have to wonder if you proof-read this before submitting. this story has way too many misused words and incomplete sentences that kept me from ranking it higher. I enjoyed the story line and you have the potential for much higher scores if you take the time to re-edit this. you have a talent here and I encourage you to continue but would advise that you invest a bit of time to proof read or maybe get a good editor.

craigywidnescraigywidnesalmost 9 years ago
Good story need more

I love it and would like to see it expanded into marrying Chloe and creating his own harem as that is where it looks like it could go. Enough ladies want him including ex teacher maybe other clients, endless ways story can go. Hope next installment soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

I see a sequel coming with more about Peter & Chloe. Please don't leave us hanging for long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't leave us hanging ...

Wonderful story, with an interesting story line.

But, where it ended leaves the reader hanging and wanting more and more.

Without a Chapter 1 heading or a Continued trailer, you leave the reader wondering if you are done.

Surely not!

Please get busy and work on the next three or four chapters.

As one comment said, Don't make us wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finish it please

The cliff hanger is good great story but please write the next chapter looking forward to reading it

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Wait! Wait! Don't stop!

Are you saving Chloe for me? :+))

Very, very nice. Sweet, relaxed, healthy sex! Great attitudes, all around!

Oh, you asked.. PEEK, no A in that meaning.

Thanks! Fun time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good story. There was one line I had issue with... "There've been times I've wanted to pull him into an empty office and rape him". A line like that is not ok. Maybe change 'rape' to 'jump' or 'fuck'. It wouldn't be OK for a man to say that in a story. It's not ok for a woman to say it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another amazing story

Me again. Very good. Maybe another chapter? I'll wait. Put it in Incest.

NorCalLokiNorCalLokiover 1 year ago

Great story line!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntrospectiveWanderer@IntrospectiveWanderer
499 Followers
I write for the fun of it. The stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. I also try to write where the characters are realistic and believable. While I do try to eliminate as many errors as possible, I am not an English major nor a professional writer so there are apt to be err...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES