All Comments on 'First BBC Experience'

by JandLTo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Great start

and looking forward to enjoying more of our tales. It is awesome that the first experience with sharing was a good one for both you and your wife. I have to say though I tend to enjoy the stories where some difficulty arises and tensions build and then are resolved.

kuk4yookuk4yooalmost 9 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for sharing your writing. It was titillating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A beautiful and loving story!

Very hot. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

This reminds me of when my wife and I were younger

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice

Very much like my wife's first BBC. It was the hottest of many hot nights since then.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
At least

Have to piss on at least on piece of shit, misplaced,ir cuck, trashy damn whore story every night. This fit the bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok story, forget the negative bullshit, like none of the guys here ever strayed. My husband like many other guys dreams about a BBC screwing his girlfriend/wife. I'd been married for 25years when I had my first and only one night stand, at a conference with a black man. Caution to the wind, I invited him to my room, we kissed and I soon dropped to my knees to unzip him and begin sucking his cock. We stopped got naked, went to the bed where then I proceeded to deep throat him until he came. I then came first to his fingers, then his lips and tongue and finally his hard cock in my wet pussy. An hour later, he was behind me again, fucking me with a nice rhythm, I must have kept the floor awake and giggling. I didn't feel guilty but I never told my husband or girlfriends. I realized the one nighters might be a rabbit hole, so when he suggests spicing up the marriage with another guy or gal... I'll steer him to the kinky (for us) side and have him fuck my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes I know I let you talk me into going with you to the swingers club.I understood it was just to watch and talk about it. I know you asked me to go get drinks and I went. When I returned you were not where I left you. I looked for an hour and a half and gave up. I was getting upset and decided to just leave. When I was at the exit door you grabbed my arm and asked where I was going. I said to the house and pack. You asked me why what's going on what's wrong. Asked yourself. I haven't seen you in at least almost 2 hour's your hair is a mess your makeup is smeared and you are asking me what's wrong. She said please Sam I'm sorry please give me a couple of minutes to get my things and we can go home please? I told you that I was going to the house I'm not sure if it can be a home for me anymore. OMG what have I done I'm sorry when you didn't come back I figured you were giving me free time to myself. Well as far as I'm concerned you have done to much. Really with out even talking to me you thought you could just go off and do who ever and what ever BS.I will give you 2 minutes once I'm in the car and if you are not there I will go on with my life. She was in the car in less than a minute. The swingers club was never mentioned again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous