All Comments on 'My Brother, My Slave Pt. 08'

by WoeIsMe

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

Jacob said he'd rather be dead than be without his brother. I have a feeling he may try to kill himself. I don't feel like his friend would have given in to that degree. Especially the 'sir' part. I am shocked Jacob would do what he did no matter how angry he was. he just put up with too much b/c of his love for Alex. Was that the final straw b/c despite Alex not saying it he sensed his love in certain moments? I didn't think there could be one. Even after all Alex did in the basement he still loves him. Alex promised to be sure he could be on his own. How could he abandon him like this? What will stop the father from killing jacob if he doesn't do it himself? Wonder where you'll go with this. Why is Alex afraid of losing control? He's prided himself on doing so in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This story keeps me tearing apart my heart! Ugghhhhh I just want them to be happy together and finally show love. Can the father please just be killed now?

I really hope they make it out together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
omg.. seriously

Ive been reading this from the begining.... I lov the Whole story.... But give me A break.... How About let Alexander an Jacob... for awhile... find some comfort.. love. .an enjoyment with life & there relationship. ... crazy as it is... (sexy really)... Alex is gonna cause himself to Hate his own life... an Jacob..to kill himself.... Jacob can't survive with Alex an his loving attention.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I have been following this story from the beginning, it is very good but I wish that Alex would just kill his father already. Ready this chapter broke my heart and I really wish that Alex and Jacob could just be lovers together without their father lingering over them watching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
JUST KILL THE FATHER WE'VE ALL WANTED IT FOR 3 CHARTERS NOW

DO IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
T.T

why why do u include such suspenseful cliffhangers in your story .....please update I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN (side note- soon though....... right?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
holy shieetttttt

moar pls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Omg

Okay, so, PLEASE GICE THIS STORY A HAPPY ENDING WHERE ALEX AND JACOB CAN BE TOGETHER AND ALEX CAN STOP HURTING AND PLEASE KILL THE FATHER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AND HAVE JACOB DRINK FROM ALEX SO HE CAN SEE HIS BROTHERS THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS AND HAVE ALEX HAVE A SICKNESS OR SOMETHING THATS MAKING HIM LOSE CONTROL AND HAVE THAT SICKNESS BE CURED SO HE DOESNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ALMOST KILLING HIM ANYMORE. I JUST WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY (albeit mostly because I know that Jacob really really loves and needs Alex and because I understand Alex's reason for being so horrible(not an excuse, but a reason), he needed to protect Jacob)

kaje13kaje13almost 9 years ago

I can't wait for the next bit I'm loving the story

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvalmost 9 years ago
Whoa!

It seems like Alex only managed to break himself in his quest for vengeance. The Marcus portion did seem to happen rather quickly. Would've loved for it to have taken longer but it is what it is. The injuries Jacob suffered were horrendous, yet he was only frightened of Alex for a split second before he wanted his comfort, which was expected but still shocking to read. The doctor may have stumbled on to something regarding Alex and the blood he's drinking. What will it reveal? His father killing his mother in front of him was beyond surreal. What has his father so set against love? I'm probably over-analyzing as usual but that's just who i am. ;) Awesome chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

Please Please don't ever stop writing this story! it is hands down a work of pure genius! and you are very very very very very very! talented and ugh I can go on forever! okay I love Jacob and this chapter made me really tear up, half of me wants to see Jacob happy and loved by Alexander but the sadistic side of me wants to see Alexander brake him even more, till the point of no return.

can't wait for the next chapter, I hope this series goes up to 30 chapters! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dreams

This story is so good I'm having dreams about it....... please for my sanity keep writing an when's the next chapter....... by the way I love Alexander.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

And now my heart is broken. Oh my goodness this story is AMAZING. I want more. I neeeeed more!

bfire315bfire315almost 9 years ago

I check at least once a week to see if there's new postings from you. For all your other stories, I greedily devour any new chapters. But this one, so far outside my comfort zone, I have to wait to read. I have to wait to be mentally and emotionally prepared. Each chapter is so raw and thought provoking, and leaves me questioning things about myself. This chapter was incredible for so many reasons: Alex's emotional insight and character development that results from it; the revealing of the full depth and breadth of Jacob's love and devotion; and the beautifully artistic way you handle both. This is my favorite chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

I've grown to really care for and sympathize with Jacob, and every time he gets hurt I die a little inside. Despite that, I can't stop reading. Your story is captivating and wonderfully unpredictable. Even when everything is going wrong, I love it because it's just so wonderfully executed. And I love Alexander as well, he's such an interesting character. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He cried. And so did I.

This, this was a heartbreaking chapter. I'm so eagerly anticipating the next one but at the same time I'm questioning whether I want to put myself through all those emotions again. I'm not even reading it for erotica anymore really, I'm reading it for plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Alexander is a weak idiot. He should have killed Jacob for trying to escape. Love is weakness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please,please,I need more. This story is awesome.Started reading it for the eroticism but am now reading for the sake of the story.I love it you are def my favorite story writer.I am sincerely hoping for a happy ending for Alexander and Jacob.This last chapter had me teary eyed.I hope you kill his prick of a father.We now understand some of why Alex treats Jacob the way he does.He is trying to protect him.I hope you eventually let Jacob understand this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
how could you ...

alex

i hate him so much

but it's more

i want to do the same things to him

i want him to suffer and then to die

no matter what happened

that was off limits

i hope jakob can overcome him

can live forward without this **************

he didn't deserve this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It Break my heart that Alex can't tell his brother how much he means to him but I am very eager for the next chapter! The plot is fantastic! I've come to respect Alex even if he can be a dick and love jacob. I really can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my god

I got way too emotionally involved in this.

But Alex kills me ;_; I love him, but why can't they just BE TOGETHER ;_; Solution: Burn the father and elope to Russia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please come back Woe. It's been half a year already and I'm still checking for your update weekly.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

i have read all the chapters so far and have loved it the more i read them.

this chapter showed alexander's vulnerable and emotional side to us and also to himself and also the reason he behaves so aggressively with jacob.

hope they finally have thier happy ever-after and both married and loved by each other without what others will think of them.

and please get rid of their father he is a burden and just let him perish to hell.

wishing they both share the throne together in future.

hope,more plot development occurs.

so post the next chapter(pt-9).

patience is hard thing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter nine

Sorry for whining but please I need the next chapter it's been so long and I check at least once every one to two weeks! Please continue and thank you for your hardwork!

ShuckyDuckyShuckyDuckyover 8 years ago
You Can't Leave Me....

....Like This.

I feel like Jacob. You're leaving me empty handed. I need more. Give me more. I beg of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's sexy yet sad

Ugh it turns me on and makes me cry

Right now I just wanna scream at Alex not to leave Jacob

They love each other they need each other

And btw I think Alex should kill they're father for what he did to Jacob

Please write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredibly great writing

I, like others, have followed this story since the beginning and all the I could feedback for you is only positive. Seems like I am the only one whose favorite character is Alex, and who hopes for a bad or tragic ending. What a great series with an interesting and suspenseful story arc. Hope you write more of this, your writing's great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
UGH WHY MUST THIS END

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUBLISH THE NEXT ONE SOOON like i feel SOOO BROKEN INSIDE and like my bf was literary crying lol at the end of this.Have you ever thaught of this as a commic boook?1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Whoa

Is this really the end? There's so much more I need to know. How's it going to play out with the lesbian vampire. The dad. Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please

Don't just stop here. Finish please or at least another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pls make more

I need more I read all 8 chapters in one day because I started late but pls make more I love this series but when I read what Alex did to Jacob I cried but at the end I cried soo much harder pls make at least two more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please, update. Finish it bette4. This can't be the end. Jacob doesn't deserve that. He deserve the father dead and Alex to tell him the truth. Please. Finish the story. It is soo good. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing! please continue!

Ive finished all parts today and Im just left in awe.

I am empathetic towards both sibling at the moment and I would just wish for them to run off together and be happy! But the angst is so beautifly well written.

Your writing is amazing so, like other users, I beg you to continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not another unfinished story...UGHH!!

bloody hell, ive had it with these great unfinished stories **tears of frustration** , just wen i get to the very best it just left us readers high and dry. this is one of the best stories i have read so far. IF ONLY...... **sighs** ehhh begging will do no good. i guess this is it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG! I hate cliffhangers!

God, it is beautiful and heart wrenching.. don't stop writing!

When are you going to post the rest of the story?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please write more!!!

This is such a beautiful story but ugh I hate cliffhanger they suck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please write more

This story is really good and I'm hoping you write the story of Alex telling his brother the whole truth and his father dead

Tink22004Tink22004about 6 years ago

I loved the series but I really wish the ending was different. It feels like the ending was a cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sometimes life's a tragedy.

We all want a happy ever after, but life's not like that.

Romeo and Juliet? They both fucking die. Anthony and Cleopatra? Same.

It's not a cliffhanger, it's a full stop.

Those are the stories that stay with you and are better for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
c r y i n g

Ya ever be reading porn just for the sole purpose of getting off but then you form an actual?? Emotional?? Connection?? To the characters?? And then u completely forget abt the getting off part?? Like I'm actually crying now what the fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And then Alexander wakes up from his nightmare

In a panicked state he goes to find Jacob, who is sleeping peacefully in his room. sucking his thumb covered in moonlight. Alex is overwhelmed with relief. He decides than and there that he would never ever in a million years leave Jacob, even if it costs him is crown. At day break when the vampire world is sleeping he orders Jacob to pack his things and they both leave. They go somewhere far far away, to Alaska and Alex eats Jesse Pinkman who is also hiding there. And then Alex hatches three dragons and comes back with an army to take back his crown. He becomes ruler of the vampires again and this time is Jacob is his rightful consort and they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Update!!

Hey! I read this story for the first time a few months after it came out and I check once a year to see if it was updated. Please update!! It's such a cliffhanger!! I have so many questions!! Even just a brief description on how it would've ended please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

And that's it. Its over. Unless you can message him to update the story, it is done.

badgirlkittybadgirlkittyabout 3 years ago

Please write more!! This story literally has me so invested, you’ve written it so well I have to hear what happens next. I know it’s been like six years but I would be overjoyed if you were able to continue writing chapters 💛💛

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think this story was supposed yo make me cry yet here I am bawling my eyes out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know it’s a good story when you have to stop masturbating to it because you’re too sad. I can’t believe I got so emotionally invested just to end on this tragic cliffhanger!!!

So here’s my ending, assuming an official one isn’t coming:

Alexander’s father overpowers him, ravages him, feeds on his blood against his will and we see a stream of his most hidden vulnerabilities and his love for his brother, revealed to their sadistic father. Alexander’s weak and stumbles after his father, but is too late when he reaches his father, who is in the middle of killing Jacob once and for all. Alexander attacks his father and escapes with his brother, who’s mortally wounded, as is Alexander. Alexander realizes either he or Jacob will die; Jacob at least has the capacity for love and kindness, like their mother had been; Alexander sees his cruel asshole father in himself and hates himself for having turned against love his entire life, all for the sake of his own self-preservation. Their father found out anyway, why hadn’t he just shown his love to Jacob?

He also realizes that the best revenge would be to screw up his father’s vampiric empire. He commands Jacob to survive, to hide from their father, and to one day stop him. Jacob, half-dead, woozily agrees, assuming Alexander will be with him throughout; after attacking the Vampire King, Alexander can’t stay in the castle safely. Alexander makes Jacob drink his blood, and his younger brother does, realizing as the memories and thoughts flood through him that his brother loved him dearly all along. He finishes feeding, pulled from the brink of death, looks up at his brother joyously, now knowing the truth… only to find Alexander lifeless in his arms.

Someday in the future, he’ll kill their father, marry the French lesbian vampire and unite the kingdoms. He’ll have saved a vial of Alexander’s lifeblood and will be researching in ancient alchemical texts how to use it to bring the

a deceased loved one back from the dead.

The end :’)??

LebluesummerLebluesummerover 1 year ago

Any plans of finishing this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came here to get off but this story is soo good it has all my kinda stuff incest vampires bdsm and what not but I think Alex should show a little love too and not erase the memory afterwards. Looking forward to see the story complete.

ALSO DEAR AUTHOR PLEASE UPDATE THIS Story ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm absolutely hopeless after seeing comments from 7 years ago asking this to be continued I will just assume they ran away killed the father and lived a happily married life.

Bye ya'll 🥺

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoeIsMe@WoeIsMe
I go by Jack. I'm terribly unreliable with posting and should not be counted on for any updates, ever. If you're still with me after all this time, you must be a masochist. I'm glad to know I'm among friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES