All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 31'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 9 years ago

kudos on the health issues even more so for this chapter.just fyi some typos and incomplete sentences

StormtouchedStormtouchedalmost 9 years ago
Great news

It's good to hear your on the path to recovery pd thanks for another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
minor nits

The speed of light is 186,000 miles./second, so at closest approach, Mars is about 3.2 light minutes away. Therefore, at closest approach, it would still take Even's device about 48 seconds to talk from Mars to Earth - Hardly instantaneous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good to hear the good news

a lot of us are praying for your return to good health.

story keeps getting better all the time.

bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Work

Quoting another great space traveller Mr Spock "Live long and prosper" cause if you do we all benifit with your contuined amazing story telling.

Before starting this chapter I jumped straight to read the update on your health before reading this installment. Was so please the outcome is looking so promising.

I then got the pleasure of reading another great chapter. I'm hoping once you finish you'll put it all into a single epub or pdf. So that I can reread it from my ebook reader anywhere.

Looking forward to the next installment. I think holden and richard need to come up with a goodbye invention that blows Dr Luck away,

Ramadasa

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Oh, for crying outloud!

Ut should be perfectly clear to everybody following this series that P_D1 is having a ball making outrageous scientific jokery all throughout this storyline. When you take the writer seriously, you are seriously spoiling your own enjoyment of this series.

wmaster99wmaster99almost 9 years ago
Thank you

Thank you again for an entertaining chapter to this saga. I scoured daily the halls of LE to find the next chapter. But on a more serious, but delightful note, it is great to hear that the prognosis is positive and that you are on the way to a complete recovery. May blessings follow you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So happy to hear you are on the path to recovery.

So happy to hear you are on the path to recovery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep them coming, please

I must state how much I am enjoying this tale. The Luck family and their friends are inspirational. If only we could inspire the creativity and courage they personify in our real life world. Please continue to head back to full health so we can have their and your company for a extended lengthy duration of time.

DMaster_14DMaster_14almost 9 years ago
Glad to Hear you are recovering

I am quite happy that you are improving and on your way to a full recovery. Keep your strength up and your mood.

Lo_PanLo_Panalmost 9 years ago
Congratulations!

Congratulations on the good news. Keep the good work and laughs coming, because it is the best medicine.

1handslapping1handslappingalmost 9 years ago
Good to hear

the recovery is coming on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great chapter

I am glad to hear that you are progressing and I wish you luck with your health. I love your stories. I recently read all of your work and I (impatiently) await your next chapter. Please rest and get well. Thanks for sharing your art.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!

It doesn't matter what else I'm reading, when you post a new chapter I stop everything and read it. Thank you again for an amazingly entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

way to go bob on your treatments and it is good to hear about them i hope the rest of the chapters will be good as ever

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 9 years ago

Excellent news to top off another great chapter! The world doesn't know just how precious a resource they will be losing when Even Luck heads into space.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another fabulous chapter and good news

Good to hear your treatment going well, as many would be sad when we cant hear/read good stories from you anymore

tomscardstomscardsalmost 9 years ago
ANOTHER GREAT SECTION

I AM GLAD TO HEAR YOUR PROCEDURES ARE PROGRESSING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

I WAS JUST IN FOR MY LAST SHOT FROM MY PROSTATE CANCER. IT IS ALL GOOD.

I HAVE READ ALL THE STORIES A SECOND TIME AND WAS POORLY AWAITING THIS SET.

HANG IN AND DO WHAT THE DOCTORS TELL YOU.

JUST SAW ON EITHER DISCOVERY OR SCIENCE CHANNEL THAT THEY HAVE FOUND "WHITE HOLES". THEY ARE THINKING THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE BLACK ONES, BUT I THINK THE JURY IS STILL OUT ON THAT.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING, AND THANKS FOR THE STORIES.

TOM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another great chapter!

Glad to have you back, Bob. I'm glad to hear that the treatments are working and you will make a full recovery. I'm glad Joseph and Sandi's wedding went over so well. I'm glad Jennifer is going on the trip. Gee, I'm just so glad about everything, aren't I?

Take care, and I will promise to write more next time.

Roger.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Hooyah!!!

Great news from a great author! I am so happy to hear you are doing well I will refrain from pointing out insignificant faults in the story that don't effect the overall plot line. Lol...of course I will also refrain from harping on the ones that do as well. I'm just happy you are going to be able to continue gifting us with such a wonderful story. Of course I make no promises about how scathing I will be if you screw up the story after this. All I can say is don't make me have to hunt you down and torture you at this point. I'm sure many others of your faithful readers will eagerly join me in that endeavor if you do. We simply love the story too much to see it go off course at this point. Of course we also love the author so our criticism is always going to be constructive rather than hateful so please bear that in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

Love the story and the sense of humor. Delighted that things IRL are exceeding expectations. Keep up the fantastic work, but don't set yourself back.

drif10drif10almost 9 years ago

Good to hear your prognosis, and to enjoy another chapter.

cliuincliuinalmost 9 years ago
Good news

I'm glad for your recovery and hapy for the new chapter .

shadowkt17shadowkt17over 8 years ago
Good luck on the continuing recovery! :)

And thank you for continuing with the story. With a little luck we may even get the next chapter soon! ;P

GLenbar85543GLenbar85543over 8 years ago
Great

That is awesome news WTG

Honeysuckles837Honeysuckles837over 8 years ago
Bravo

Another wonderful chapter that leaves me impatiently waiting for the next. I am glad to hear that your recovery is progressing well.

Zeke503Zeke503over 8 years ago
Congrats

I may be selfish but I am so glad to hear of your medical condition because...

It means that you will be able to continue to write such wonderful stories for us to read. I have gone back and re-re-read all of your stories listed here and have enjoyed every minute of the time. I will await the next posting of your writing and feel confident that again it will be a read, re-read, re-re-read as have your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Heath

Congratulations on the great news, and another great story.

happytechguyhappytechguyover 8 years ago
Get well, and question on stasis

Get well soon! I hope you feel well enough that your brain can relax and soar with creativity! Sometimes illness can sap mental energy, so relax and rest!

I know all this is fiction, but curiosity has me asking: How might stasis affect a baby growing in the womb? Or a growing child? Again, just fiction, but wondering how the growth might happen. Does the growth just go "on hold"? Imagine the jokes/guilt trip a mother could say: "I carried you in my womb for ??? years, and you can't clean up your room?"

I have read some of the criticism of the science you write; I think the critics are off-base! This is fiction! I enjoy how your mind invents the science discoveries! Star Trek was fiction, yet all these years later, some of the gadgets seem to match what we have now.

Get healthy and perhaps your creating writing is like a therapy for you!

eodomeodomover 8 years ago
Happy 4 U

Wonderful news on the personal front. As we say in Puerto Rico cuidatel

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 8 years ago
Fantastic......

News about your health, that almost tops the quality of this chapter of what is turning out to be a great story. Here's to you continuing to improve health wise and please keep the story going...

teedeedubteedeedubover 8 years ago
Glad to hear

about the prognosis. As they say in England, 'Keep your pecker up!'

thanks.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dude!!

Again they get what they want by threatening someone's life,not cool.I hope they screw with someone who can kick their ass and have right on their side.Dr. Lucks cause is wonderful but his friends use of violence and wealth ruins the whole story for me. Just because you are rich does not mean you can control everybody's life. In the guise of scientific study you have made your characters total fucking bully's. They need to grow up or get taken to school for their actions. I hope its the latter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another cheap liberal shot

Gets you one star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1989 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...