All Comments on 'Reunion'

by hunter_gatherer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

good! you should write more!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
story

keep going....good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

nice! bring out more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hope there is a part 2 for this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 2?

Great story hope there's a part 2. And just FYI, when Nigel speaks it would be 'nigga cock'...no 'er'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fuck. This is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!

Terrific story. Hope there is a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SIX DEGREE'S OF SEPERATION

Loved your piece of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my cup of tea

my own mom was at it too before. I had overheard a few of the phone conversations she had with my pop (constantly on lengthy travellings then) about being unable to resist certain blackmen wanting to fuck her. I think she mostly did 'em outside our house but I did manage to witness her live sex-show with a very tall, damned big black lover in our Visitors bedroom thrice. At one time, I did manage to catch 'em in the missionary and doggie position when her eyes were always closed and the man's back was toward the video cam (dad's). Since then, I've become addicted to ir porn esp the one-on-one set-up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This needs a part two!

You could make one with his mom and Nigel banging in his guest room with his mother telling his dad can get up rarely and she needs a release.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There is no difference

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE between "fucking" and "having sex"!IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME THING!I thougt that the person who wrote this BULLSHIT knows that THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE!

And "It is not entirely impossible to not have any friends" ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD,not only "in ONE of the world's largest metropolitan area",since Los Angeles ISN'T "the largest metropolitan area in the world"!THERE ARE SOME WHICH ARE LARGER!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous