Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
silent_submissive114silent_submissive114almost 9 years ago

Fantastic, I love to see Alex taking charge :) I wasn't expecting Beth to turn into a bitch, she's obliviously regretting her decision but is to proud to say so. Loved this chapter!

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 9 years ago
An amazing tour de force

And it shows no signs of tiredness or tediousness -- that is quite an achievement for a story of this length and complexity. Very well done, and another five stars; I so look forward to reading even more. Thank you for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The end?

I hope!

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatalmost 9 years ago
Though Elizabeth was a disappointment story-wise

I do still feel somewhat sorry for her. Alex and Gavin aren't obligated to help her but doesn't she have any friends or relatives that are concerned for her? At least their encounter with her went better than I expected. I was worried that she might drive a wedge between Gavin and Alex just as they're getting along so well--and please don't let that give you any ideas!

I AM glad at how easily Gavin and Alex talked about getting married and having kids someday though. Before it was something they were both hesitant to dive into, but in this chapter, they practically breezed through it. The part where she stepped out in a white dress shocked me at first as I thought you had skipped to their wedding day. LOL I guess I was both relieved and disappointed that that wasn't the case.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Very Good

This part of your story shows how even with the invited invasion of Livy and Nora that Gavin and Alex are not affected in a big way. In a way I see it as perhaps moving their relationship along quicker. I am wondering why Alexandria got to take control and if Gavin would not have seen consequences for her marking him although I am certain it was more of a hickey than a true mark. I would have thought Alexandria taking control might have scared Gavin a bit as it in some ways allowed the Switch to come out and he is not a sub. This is still a great story and I want to see more of it and hopefully in not too much time in between. The last two were very close together so I know they will be longer apart than that. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I am enjoying this story. I have been checking every day for your next chapter.

Crazy_ChristineCrazy_Christinealmost 9 years ago
Truth Be Told

Addiction to anything is horrible. You told the story of an addicts downfall very well. Will Gavin reflect more on Alex's "marking" him. Will the story line take Gavin to exploring "sub" or revealing why he so strongly opposes being that?

RaivinRaivinalmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

Such a well-written series! Step by step you show what a healthy Dom/sub relationship should look like, from the inside. Something that all in the lifestyle should aspire to, regardless of their proclivities. I can't Wait for the next installment and pray that it will be soon, as patience is Not one of my virtues. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just nitpicking...

... But a part of this chapter that made my skin crawl, was the fact you went out of your way to include a section in which a 6 year old girl was spooning with an adult male. If my sister brought home a boyfriend, my 6 year old daughter would not be sleeping in the same bed as he. And then to have Alwx grind her ass into his cock while she's in the bed? Ugh. So distasteful and very poorly thought out. Shame.

Crazy_ChristineCrazy_Christineover 8 years ago
Please More Sir

I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter, and the next, and the next!

Button_theKatButton_theKatover 8 years ago

I loved this chapter. I love how you make Gavin already apart of her family. Being the father figure to Nora. It was sweet how he took care of her. I cant wait for the next one.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
New year

Punishment leash; divorce, decision, almost switching sex, marks..... wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous