All Comments on 'Uptown Spunk'

by Ernest Hemingsex

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
DrGonzo124DrGonzo124over 8 years ago
un-farking-believable

Tremendous, Bravo bravissimo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Dont write about story with lyrics dumbass wrecked the whole story

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973over 8 years ago
Sisters

Hopefully the new couple will connect back up with the sisters in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
**

Adverbs, adverbs. You need to be much more careful in using them. No "sensually," no "erotically," etc. Those are the lazy writer's shortcuts when we need your description instead. Describe what she is doing that makes you say, for example, "sensually." You have the images in your head, you write them down, and we read them. Don't ask us to supply the images for you, to substitute our own version of what "sensually" connotes. It's your job to do that. Give us the image of what you think is sensual.

Darkone57Darkone57over 8 years ago
That was HOT !

Definitely one of the most arousing stories I've read in a long time. Look forward to more about the pair or threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a great story by a master

of tales of hot motherfucking, that is. Five stars, of course. No need to bring strange pussy into this story. Keep it a family affair. Look, mom's just discovered that her darling baby boy, Bobby, the wet dream of countless horny females, is a mommy-loving kid. This superb specimen of young manhood, whose handsome face, beautiful physique, cute boyish butt, and, above all, big fat penis cause every pair of panties in the room to get drenched, is just as drawn to what his mother's got between her legs as she is to what he's got between his. No surprise there. Plenty of guys get snatch from their girlfriends all the time but they're still very interested in that one unique snatch--the one they came out of. Face it, nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. It's almost magical, it's like it draws the kid's semen from his young balls just by being his own mommy's cunt. I don't think Bobby's mother will be going back to her lesbo ways. Who needs lickety-split when she can get hot incestuous fucks that send her over the moon any time she wants from her big strong virile son? This mom's learned a valuable lesson. A son-fucked twat is a happy twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked the lyrics!

It was fun to have the beat of the song in my head with the lyrics; it added to the story, especially due to the nature of the song. The other commenter below be an old fart that isn't familiar with it. Not to mention a rude asshole. Feedback can be given without being a twat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Psychoanalyst

Or should I say the "psycho- analyst". Every second story I read here has an anonymous clown explaining the thoughts of the author, what was going on in the minds of all of the characters and where the story should go from here. Why the fuck can't she write a story of her own to entertain us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better than most....

Liked the ending, he rejected peers for his kin. She liked to do more and went home with her lost offspring.

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate all the comments here and via email. Thanks for all the favoring!

erwangerserwangersover 8 years ago
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Please write a sequel where they're out of the club, and can have each other alone for the next round! Always 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'll say the lyrics were...

...an unnecessary distraction but far from ruined the story. I'd like to see a couple more chapters. One could have a central focus of a long weekend foursome with the two sisters. The other could be more time with Marti, Athena and Bob, though I have no problem at all with more one on one time with just Athena and Bobby. I think Marti is open-minded enough to look past the incest and keep it to herself, as long as she gets to play sometimes too. I would like to see two underlying themes in any future tales of Bobby and Athena: 1-Bob helps his mom get some payback on his dad, the bagboy and the Judge. All you really need to kick that off would be for Bob to overhear his father yet again tell the story of how he got custody of his kids. He seems the type to gloat about his victories forever and would likely have plenty of skeletons to be exposed. 2-Since these parts of the character's backgrounds were unnecessary to this story, Athena could have some connections to get Bobby a job in his field of study. Perhaps she's an assistant to an executive high up in a financial firm and Bob has taken his money dancing and made it work hard for him, hence a 23 year-old driving a Cadillac. That's assuming he had a degree in finance. Just some rambling thoughts on where these characters could go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Congratulations to July 2015's Category Nominee

Way to go, Ernest! Uptown Spunk ranked top in Incest for last month!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Wow, what a ride!

Your winning status is well deserved! Taking a strip club and a coincidence to such erotic heights is sheer genius. Your handling of the story made it into a masterpiece of eroticism.

I applaud thee, sir, for your skills and passion. This is brilliant!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexover 8 years agoAuthor
Kitist02

Wow! Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed the story.

proximo134proximo134over 8 years ago
What a ride

Best line: They were young, pretty, and the mother would probably get diabetes from eating their sweet pussies.

Captivating, felt as if I were an eyewitness to their crime.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Good story

Worth the 5 star vote. The whole story was good, I'll admit like others I found the use of lyrics broke the story up too much. Having the event be a divorce party a good idea, allows for those feelings of lust and determination to get satisfaction. Adding that the woman had another woman she wanted to share the experience with, another brilliant idea. Then on top of that to have that other woman be his mother that he hasn't really seen in 15 years, bam icing on the cake. Me being the romantic that I am, would rather not see other chapters, but the lustful side of me would still like to see how things play out. Up to you as the author obviously. I'm definitely looking forward to reading some of your other works.

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedabout 8 years ago
Skillful Phrasing

Your choice of words paints such a wildly dynamic picture. These are just a few of what I found so enjoyable:

Cum cocktailing w her ambrosia

heterosexually-famished cunt

nectar greased her passageway

scintillating carnally

vibrant cuntal insides massaged and shellacked the incoming rod

white magma jettisoned

I am jealous! Please keep it cumming.

nypalandnypalandalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

Hot, ho,t hot! You are a good writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow...a tornado of great sex writing....10 stars all around

I could not stop imaging Sofia Vergara.......and the read that the mother is much hotter than Sofia....wow! Great story.....

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
OMG

When she called him Bobby-kins it blue my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Great writing. HOT! Thank you.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/4/2022) Sofía Vergara! Outstanding! More than just an enjoyable read. And there's another chapter too! Hot damn! Five stars and on my list of course.

Dh500Dh500over 1 year ago

Fairly good story, but the misused words kept throwing me off. Especially the use of the word dingleberry. A dingleberry is a bit of poop that’s stuck in the hair of your ass. I would definitely advise running most of your descriptors past a dictionary to make sure you are using the words you think you are. That, or using some sort of online grammar checker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErnest Hemingsex@Ernest Hemingsex
1314 Followers
Yo, motherfuckers! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! Let mom enjoy your candy cane while you feast on her cookies. ;-D === Uptown Spunk Ch. 3 Pt. 4 has just been submitted for publishing. === "Having sex in your own home with someone from a different household is illegal from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES