All Comments on 'Fred Pleasures Jessica'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Her name changes from Jessica to Stacey

Her name changed from Jessica to Stacey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gay shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who?

Fred - Frank? Jessica~Stacy? I would give higher marks if I was not confused.

smartmalksmartmalkover 8 years ago
very nice!

Despite I pressed star # 5 I wonder for one thing... what is a real name of heroine? :)

first she was as Jess, then became as Stacey. That Fred/Frank had in the bed of two wives of that 'happy' man? )))

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
Not bad

But the belittling of the husband's abilities wouldn't help the situation, either this is friendly open sex or abusive cuck bullshit.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Almost but not quite.

I was so close , I could see myself in Jess' shoes and it was getting me really hot, the from out of no where you changed her name to Stacy. That killed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrific -- need ch2

Terrific story even with the little name change blunder. Great build up

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Almost good

The way this was playing out, with a reluctant husband and a loving but curious, horny wife, several things didn't ring true.

When Tim regained consciousness Jess should have confirmed that it was still okay for her to go ahead with their tryst.

Then, this is the way it should have gone...

"That's right baby. Ride that black cock. God damn I love showing married white girls what they've been missing. Tell me you love it."

"Oh Fred I fucking love it. I love your cock."

"You like cuckolding your hubby? You like being taken by a real man? You like making him watch?"

Jessica increased her pace, then without warning she climbed off. She stood beside the bed, panting and looking longingly at his glistening rod. She wiped the sweat off her brow and turned to me, extending her hand. She looked back as Fred laid there, a perplexed expression on his face.

"Y'know Fred, you were almost great." I love fucking your cock. I loved fucking you in front of Tim. But make no mistake, you are just a dick, to me. The only real man in this room is the one I'm going home with, right now." She pulled at my hand, towards the bedroom door. Somehow I was stone cold sober now.

"Wait!" Fred cried. "Wait! I'm sorry." He jumped out of bed. He looked kind of funny, standing there. His hands were spread in supplication with an expression of contrition on his face. He faced me and actually took my hand in his two massive ones. "I didn't really mean anything by that. It's just..." he spread his hands now in a bewildered gesture, "the others seemed to like that... humiliation."

I was about to respond when Jess beat me to it. "My husband is not here to be humiliated, he's here to help me enjoy this. He is allowing me to do this, I'm not doing it TO him."

We stood there looking at each other for a minute.

"I'm sorry. Okay?" Fred pleaded. "Let's continue. Normal, though. Just havin fun."

Jess looked at me and I thought for a minute, then nodded okay. Jess took Fred's hand and led him back to the bed. His erection had deflated a bit until it was only half again as large as mine. Jess had him lie on his back and, with her ass in the air and her mouth on his prick, she quickly had him standing tall. She turned and mounted him, this time in reverse cowgirl. Her delight was apparent as her eyes closed and she bit her lower lip, just as I had seen Cindy do. It didn't take her long to get back into the rhythm.

After a few minutes she opened her eyes, though they were hooded with pleasure. She gestured for me to approach and when I was close enough she latched onto my cock. I heard her whimper as she levered up and down on his dick while suckling on mine. She worked on me voraciously and I was the lucky recipient of her rising passion. As she began grunting with the arrival of another orgasm I lost it completely. She didn't let loose as my cum filled her mouth and my knees buckled.

I fell to the side and rolled off the bed onto the floor, on my knees. Jess was going wild humping up and down on that great thing.

I I watched on in perpetual fear as the massive black invader slid in and out of my wife's lovely sex. Her tight labia clinging to his dark shaft, not wanting to let go. She moaned again "Fuck yes! It's so hot! It's so naughty!"

"I want you to look him in the eye and tell him. Tell him he'll never fuck you like I can. Tell him now baby!" He slapped her ass like she was a bitch in heat.

I looked on in horror as Jessica continued to ride him, Fred began smacking her ass cheeks repeatedly, reddening them in the process. She turned to me and spoke, in the sultriest tone I had ever heard "Tim, baby. I love you. I love you but look at what he's doing to me baby. Look at that black cock. Watch it go in. He's so deep in me baby, he's so deep and he's making me cum so good. I love you baby but you can't fuck me like he can. Did you hear me baby?" She really began picking up the pace, smashing her sex down into his incredible cock, grinding into him with passion "Did you hear me?" Fred began groaning, clutching into her ass. "I said you'll never fuck me like Fred can!! Oh Fred! Fuck!! Cum in meee!!" Fred roared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

More like this or continue the story. Very hot even with the name change. More!!!

MaturecocksuckerMaturecocksuckerover 8 years ago
More please

Yes the name change was a shame but very near to what happened with my wife although he wasn't a BBC. He is now her regular bull and together they have turned me into a cocktail suckered,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
female lust

is a beautiful thing to observe and the loyalty the lady show to her husband was

great. I doubt that many, if any could resist such a stimulating scene. I would not even try if I could watch my wonderful wife experience such intense pleasure !

malemormalemorover 8 years ago
VERY HOT PLEASE DO THE SECOND AND 3 WHITH FRED INVITE MORE CUCKOLDS FROM THE OFFICE IN THE PRESENCE OF TIM OR YOU DECIDE THE HISTORY YOU ARE EXCELENT I LIKE YOU STYLE

IM WAITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My fiancee.

Love your stories. They remind me of my beautiful blonde fiancée and her very big black lover the summer before we married, over 50 years ago. She still says no one has ever fucked her like he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3-way

Next time try a 3-way with Fred, Jess & Cindy.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!! ;)

rituforfunrituforfunover 8 years ago
wow

When will I get my very own Fred

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

sucks .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Deliriously Content?

LOL!!! Not bloody likely! More like deliriously stupid!

I simply cannot believe there are men and women that find fulfillment, pleasure and complete gratification in this "cuckold" scenario. (Not to mention, this is the furthest nonsense from the true definition of cuckold - a husband who's child was fathered by another man and to which everyone is knowledgeable except the husband).

I would really love an opportunity to actually meet and speak with a "white (still) married couple" that repeatedly practice this kind of S&M scenario (reality it is sadomasochism - the wife sadistically humiliating the husband and the husband masochistically enjoying it).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Heaven and back

Wow. Would love to see Fred pleasure my wife. There is something about a black guy and white woman that is so erotic. They know how to make white wives happy in their body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Improvement

Better than your first story (Stacy/Frank), but not as well executed as "Neighborly". I think Jessica moved from faithful wife (offended by even the suggestion she have sex with Fred) to accepting an invite to Fred's (knowing it would be for sex) in what...half an hour?

The story line was good, and the writing an improvement over your previous effort. I like your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
People are really stupid.

I am OK with fantasy, but the fact that some people really do this is just plain stupid. Like it or not, research has proven that women who have never slept with anyone but their husbands, are happier in their marriage. And of course, why wouldn't they be. It's actually very natural. What is unnatural is the way we now treat sex..the most intimate thing you can do with another human being...as no more sacred than shaking somebody's hand.

As an experiment, me and my wife polled as many couples that we know, as we felt would be comfortable with the questions. Basically all but one couple we knew might not be open to discussing it. I talked to the guy, and she talked to the girl. We asked if they were a virgin when they met. Then we asked how often they had sex. Then we asked how happy they were with their sex life.

The results matched what the research showed. First we were surprised that the couples were all honest, and we figure this because the stories always matched. What we found is that when the woman was a virgin before sleeping with her husband, the couple was having more regular sex, reported a higher level of satisfaction, and to us, seemed happier out of the bedroom.

When the wife had a lot of sexual partners, she reported far less happiness with her married sex life. These couples were also visibly less happy with each other, out of the bedroom.

None of this should be a surprise. Any man who has taken a girl's virginity can remember how she was far more in love with him than women whose virginity he had not taken. What's funny is I knew a guy who took several girl's virginity, and he hate serious relationships, so he admitted to preferring girls who were not virgins. At first impression, you would assume it's just because he wanted more experienced girls, or that he didn't want to deal with the drama of a virgin, but I think the latter is only partially true. I think what the real reason was, is that while he didn't like serious relationships, he wasn't a monster. I think deep down, he felt guilty, having taken the girl's virginity, knowing how that was going to make her fall hard for him, and knowing that he was just going to crush her self esteem when he dropped her like a hot potato. But I think that is what happens in most cases these days. Women these days are much angrier, more callous, and less respectful of men. But I think this is due to the sexual revolution. I think far far far fewer women these days, have only had one sexual partner. I think many gave their virginity to a guy she was enthralled with, only to have him quickly cast her aside. I think this damages a woman. So now we have what we see. People having more sex partners than ever before, and yet being less happy with their lives. Less happy with the opposite sex. Marriage is way down. Less people getting married. Divorce is at an all time high. It's downright dysfunctional. And like an addict, we seek out more and more sex and sexual stimulation.

Well, as the old saying goes..be careful what you wish for. Any guy who thinks his wife is going to love him more, respect him more, etc...after having another man fuck her senseless...well...he's just plain stupid and deserves what he gets in the long run. Even if she stays with you...you simply aren't going to be the man she looks up to anymore. Oh, she might try to fool you into thinking so...so she can keep getting those much bigger dicks with your approval. But deep down, in her evolutionary designed brain...you are no longer the alpha...you are the beta. You are no longer her prince...you are the court jester...the fool. You are no longer that strong man she thought she married...you are the wimp that lets her fuck other dudes while you jerk off. Like it or not, you are a pathetic wimp in her mind, whether she admits it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To answer "People are stupid" comment

First off if you're so self righteous what are you doing reading these stories. People like you are such hypocrites. By now everyone who comes to sites like these are are here to either write or read about something erotic, and if you're here in error might I suggest you simply move on. However, I seriously doubt that you accidentally stumbled onto this site, as evidence that you've read the story and many others like it. Now that you've had a good wank and your pecker is limp you're fill with guilt and start to preach to everyone else. I suspect like myself most people didn't come here to have someone preach to us, when we want that we'll go to church. You claim there are studies that women who've had multiple sexual partners prior to marriage are less happy in and out of the bedroom, who did these studies you? I don't believe asking a dozen or so of your friends who more likely to hide the truth from you about their own sexual preferences qualifies as a study. Think about it really, do you tell your friends you visit this site and get yourself a good wank from time to time? Then what make believe their going to be honest with you about their sexual lives. They won't tell you because they don't want to be judge by people like you, hypocrites. I think you're like the husband in the story, except this is your real life. You're confuse because your little pecker gets so hard every time you think of your wife being royally fucked by another man, a man with a bigger cock than your little wanker. A man who could fuck her much better than you can. You're turn on by these feelings but you think that you shouldn't feel this way, yes that can be confusing and scary. You're seeking justification from your friends, you want to know if any of them have the same feelings, but just like how you weren't honest to them it's unlikely they'll be honest with you. You are a true cuckold admit it to yourself free your wife to get the fucking she deserves you'll be happier for it.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Hot

Great story. Maggie would like fred to fuck her and so would i.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

This was an interesting story, which was highly erotic and very well written. The suspense built up quickly as both the husband and the wife were simultaneously targeted, groomed, and then set up to be initiated into the hot wife-cuckold world. And, wow; what an initiation that was!

This story beautifully highlighted how so many of these experiences begin by a female friend urging a wife to give it a try. My wife was “recruited” by one of her closest friends, a married woman who was happily cuckolding her willing husband. I think a lot of this has to do with girls wanting to relive their wild college days. They enjoy talking about their experiences…girls love to talk!

My wife and I were married in our early 20´s so, at 30 years of age, she was ripe for some new sexual experiences when her old college friend told her what she was missing. She took the bait and I went along for the excitement. Now, 10 years later, she has fucked dozens of guys and especially loves big cock and heavy cummers.

We believe there will be a time when husbands no longer have to talk their wives into trying this life-style. Soon, most married women will have at least one married girlfriend that has cuckolded her husband. Women will recruit, women will fuck and women will also breed regularly with other men. We have three lovely children and none of them are mine.

msbishop702msbishop702over 7 years ago
Sexy

Someone please my wife like this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i agree with the guy that said people are stupid.

sure we may get turned on by the cuckolding and all, but that doesnt change the fact that we are stupid for wanting it. any man that goes for the real thing and lets his wife screw other men isnt just stupid. He is a total moron. dont sacrifice your marriage just for the sake of getting your rocks off!!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous 02/27/16

Your titled essay people are stupid

VERY VERY well said and written..

Probably the best analysis on the subject that has been wrote.

Don't let any prats and cuck-loving pantywaists tell you different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

I thought it was a good story only thing I found out of sync was on the 2nd page it goes from Jess to Stacey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nonsense!

Too bad the fundamental premise this story is based on is all bullshit! This is NOT cuckolding - not even close to it; cuckolding is completely different. This is nothing more than plain, old, run-of-the-mill "cheating slut wife and humiliated husband".

That's right - just another slag cunt cheating on her marriage; not some "intellectually accepted" concept like cuckolding. In fact, cuckolding is much worse.

Cuckolding is when the husband not only does NOT know his slag cunt wife is cheating on him, but he does NOT know she's been knocked up by the asshole, and the husband is now raising the child IN THE MISTAKEN BELIEF that the bastard is his own child. Seriously, any redeeming moral, ethical, social or intellectual value in those circumstances? Not in this world...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, longer and harder

I finished ALL your stories today. I don't know of a writer who has as many stories with scores as high as yours. Not much of a reason to write, but I also saw really negative comments, too. I want to assure you that it takes 20 five stars to drag 1one star up to a score of four. DO NOT LISTEN to the nay say-ers.

I has been a while since your last story. Do not give up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To bad the Cunt wife will no longer want the sissy husband

Or respect him. But then no one respects a sissy. Husband will always live with doubt about the Cunt wife who will now fuck anyone she wants and have nothing but contempt for her sissy coward husband. Sad!

goat17obispogoat17obispoabout 7 years ago
Well written and intensely exciting

Your stories are very well written and intensely exciting. I would love to see them as short films. Sigh, wish I had a giant cock that could ravish ladies like that. What a life. Great descriptions of pussy lips stretching around giant invaders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
These stories were good until you stepped over the line.

The sexiness and the two men pleasing the wife, even if it's spirited competition, gets ruined by the belittling of the husband. I've shared my wife before and would never tolerate trash talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Usual

racist BS.

Absolute garbage and totally agree with prev commenter in that the revolting comments against the the husband by the mongrel and wife would be tantamount to me saying, then fucking stay with the arsehole and collect your shit in the morning. See how he likes the resposibility of paying for her.

One point, knowing that the invite to dinner was to get his wife in bed why the fuck did he go? and why not tell the arsehole at work that the invitation was inapropriate.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just stop already

The thing I've noticed is when it is interracial with the girl black and the guy white it is a romantic sweet story. However the narrative goes to shit when it's the other way round. Why? Cos all black men know how to do is fuck?and steal sissy white men 's wives with their big disks? Fuck outta here man. I would like to see a story where a SINGLE white woman is swept off her feet romantically by a black guy (who isn't widowed, a criminal or a porn star) and see the sweet side of a guy seducing a girl with kisses and eventually doing the deed. Jeezzz mehn.

blue5766blue5766about 7 years ago
.hot

Great story. So real. More please.5!

1954hall1954hallabout 7 years ago
It's a story

It's a story. Start with that and understand it's not real. As a story it's great. Sexy hot wife with a fetish for huge cocks and a friendly non threatening black man. The husband as horny as the wife and they are easy for the Blackman to pick off. The next part is her meeting the Fred while the husband is at work and introducing her to friends. Remember it's a story. Not for everyone but if your reading it you're into it.

kvijaya508kvijaya508almost 7 years ago
Great

Nice story!!!

It's always great for the husband to watch wife fucking others. It's becoming quite popular in India too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
U Da man

I have read, copied and save all your stories. How about a bully cuckold story????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What's the black guys name?!...

Make up your mind, is it Fred or Frank? Makes it damned hard to follow a story when even the author can't keep the names straight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And who is Stacey?

Not only is there the issue of confusing Fred and Frank, but in the midst of fucking Jess, suddenly the woman entertained on his cock is Stacey.

With that sort of intermittent name substitutions, I often suspect that an author has inadvertently used the real names of the participants in a real incident that has inspired the story. In this case, however, I note the author also has a story entitled, "Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank". Since I haven't yet read that one, I can't comment on any similarity to this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pleased Jessica's pussy

What another huge turn on for me and my horny wife. She can't get enough of black cocks filling her pussy anyway. She said she would love to have ten more monster black cocks filling her pussy and stretch it out of shape every day. She can't seem to give birth to enough black babies and they will also stretch her pussy and make her pussy so loose she'll be able to take care of any size cocks and getting ready for another huge baby cumming out of her pussy anyway. Needless to say I have been really turned on while she is getting filled with black cocks and I have been taken by many black cocks myself in my boi pussy while she has watched them cum in my belly. She can't seem to get enough of huge black cocks filling her belly up with what looks to be a gallon of black milk.

DebbieXDebbieXover 6 years ago
Turned into a 'Turn Of'

Apart from the names being changed all over the place. It was supposed to be a couple, husband and wife engaging in a threesome with Fred/Frank? Why did it turn into Jessica/Stacey and Tim being given a spiked drink so they would give in? If it was supposed to be consensual, why was Tim being belittled? A good, un-drugged, husband would kick Fred's/Frank's ass to the floor and give him a good swift kick in the nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
keep the names consistent

...when they change all over the place it makes me wonder if you stole the story from somebody else. It kept me from giving the 5th star. I abstained from voting because I don't like down voting red stories, but you should watch that, fwiw.

Generally a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WACC

.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
All

Sex talk Bullshit Aside! Tim will never satisfy is wife ever again! He good as gave his wife away to black cock! Next will come Queen of Spades Tattoo, followed by Pregnant with black baby!.............. So That's My Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

What a Fucked Up World We Exist In! See Ya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Haha

Just another racist load of shite, as another marriage joins the long list of cuckolded marriages on the divorce rota, no wonder every one the states want to be a lawyer, money for old rope

JJ

Mustang88LXMustang88LXalmost 6 years ago
Total crap

End of marriage. Eventually the wife will no longer have any respect or want for her husband. If there having issues in the bedroom, adding another person to a troubled marriage will only push them further apart. If she is having better sex with someone else then she has no need for hubby. Only a complete loser would be ok with that. Of course you had to put in the beginning that the wife only has small orgasms on occasion with hubby. That's pathetic and just used as an excuse for fucking someone else. The reality is that she isn't communicating her unhappiness to hubby. But then again she isn't really making an effort to have better sex with hubby either. Of course hubby always has to be a clueless loser in these pathetic stories.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
It's Me Again!

When I Guy Lets His Wife get Fucked by a B.B.C. Truth is He has lost Trust... Faith...Love....Friendship... and Feelings For the Stupid Slut!? Game...Set..And Marriage!.......GONE!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT But,End of That Marriage!

No fuckin' way she can ever look at her husband with respect again or settle for his less than Fredly-sized dick! ~ She'll always be looking for Fred's,or another huge black cock to satisfy her sexually. And that has to translate into looking at her husband as inferior in general. Him,he's just another dumb fuck of a cuck who should have stopped this shit before it could get started! A married lifestyle? I think NOT! Just a quick road to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sad sadistic story

Fred's a real Prick. Fred wanted Jessica all along so he feed Tim with those potent drinks so he could get his hands on and cock into Jessica before Tim could say anything. Then Fred had Jessica belittle Tim. This marriage will go down the old crapper and Fred will have stolen her from Tim. Like the rest of your readers comments, this story is actually pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Aspects

I enjoy your excellent stories, and this one was well-written too. But i agree with many of the comments, it was a sad result. Tim and Jess seem to have a pretty happy and stable marriage, and as commented, that's probably gone, with her lack of respect of Tim after the cuckolding. Many of the comments hit upon Fred, Tim, etc.

I want to add 2 other aspects... First, if their marriage was ok, its a shame to see it changed due in large part to Karl and Cindy's troubled one. If those 2 hadn't sought the cuckold "remedy", Cindy wouldn't have encouraged Jess, complete with even arranging letting Fred know (who always wanted Jess anyway). Drat, what a waste of a caring couple. One comment was accurate, Cindy tempted Jess and Fred tempted Tim, joint recruiting!!

Second, and more important, much was commented on how Tim starts as conservative and monogamous, but apparently gives in to the eroticism over his reluctance and pride, not to mention how Fred tricks him with drugged drink and aphrodisiacal Jess (by the time Fred says his conconction was relaxing AND aphrodisiacal, Tim shouldve known it was on! But anyway, initially, what was Jess thinking?!?! She should've realized that (a) it WAS gonna happen (she texted Cindy "yeah, definitely") despite her assauging to Tim, saying don't have to, just enjoy sharing the sexy concept. Heck a nice dress, heels, and NO bra, said she was in!!! But (b) how did she rationalize screwing up her good matrimony?? Either so desirous she didn't care, or thought it would ultimately be ok cuz Tim would "knuckle under" and let her continue to fill her needs. Dunno, but Jess was as dumb or dumber than Mr. short-sighted cuck boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cindy....

cindys a bitch trying to get a wife to cheat. look at this pic then delete it... how bout it gets put on social media with names atrached tagged and shared

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful

gmb42gmb42about 4 years ago
Brings back memories

I remember the first time I watched my wife getting fucked. I couldn't believe how hot it was and that I was enjoying the action before me. She would look over at me and smile as I stroke my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sorry

Sorry I think that this will end in divorce for Tim and Jess. They were both set up and were definitely not ready for what happened. As time goes on Jess will want more, Tim will go along. Fred is not satisfied with just the sex but wants to degrade the husband and force the wife to do so as well. Jess will become his sex slave, lose respect for Tim and Tim will also lose self respect and begin to hate both Jess and fred, costing him his wife, his(friend) and his job.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 4 years ago
HOT & SEXUALLY EROTIC

As most time I comment..this is a true and erotic story of actual cockolding.... Where the husband and wife share it together...nothing behind anyone's back... but open... involving him and he watches everything...great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stretched

I love watching my wife enjoy a big cock, but there will be no humiliation. It is so exciting to put my dick into her stretched and cum filled pussy, but most of all I enjoy eating her creampie and cleaning his cock. We have shared several cocks in the three years we have been married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too bad the hub didn't shoot video like her friend's hub did

Then he'd have video to relive it over and over even if Jessica thinks once was enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
... Frank tattoos his emblem on Jessica's and Cindy's upper ass crack ...

... here's is Ali G "indahouse" ...

... Frank promised Cindy and Jess he could help them make Karl and Tim come hard every time they had sex for the rest of their lives ... only if they turned their ass towards them ... and offered them doggy ...

... the rest would be a gift from Frank ... a token from Frank ... his artistic beautiful emblem tattooed between their upper ass cheeks ...

... Frank is quite an artist ... he made his emblem for this purpose only ... looked like a little red rose ... but in reality you could find his beautiful initials hidden ... and female genitals opening ... even his enormous dick beautifully hidden as the rose stalk down between their ass cheeks ... and much more could be read in his rose eternal love emblem ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Humiliating

If it’s all for fun and “just sex” why the humiliation? It signals the end of the marriage for me . Very sad !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Yeh great read a little pradictable but good all the same. I love these stories it makes me real hoeny. But I don't see why the husband has to be humiliated. And it's not just sex it's the breakdown of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!!

Wish I could have experienced this with my wife.

I love the humiliation. It’s part of being in the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb Cuckold

My wife and I attended a party hosted by my boss he was black. I always thought he was a good guy. Drinks were flowing freely one of my coworkers Bob warn me to keep an I on my wife Sam because Joe our boss had been known to get a husband drunk or drug him to take advantage of their wives. I asked if he would help he said sure he had found another job and was to to see if he could find someone else to bring with him we talked it over and I said I was in. We tried to act normal and sure as Pet Joe kept pushing drinks on Sam and I but my drinks I dumped either in a plant or under a pillow one I stumbled acting drunk and broke the glass doors on the stereo system Bob laughed about that one saying are you drunk I had just got a mouth full of whiskey that I had poured and spit it out at Joe acting like it was Bob's comment cause it

Joe said Steve you better lay down I said yeppers ole buck sure thing. But I just sat down in a chair so I could pretend to pass out but watch what was happening. Sure enough Joe was leading Sam back the hall and Bob threw a glass at the big screen TV just as I got to Joe when he turned to see what was going on and I hit that SOB with all I had it felt like I broke my hand but it didn't I actually broke his jaw.. I left him lieing on the floor grabbed Sam say to Bob I was taking her to the ER to get tested for drug's and we correct and ER called the police and pressed charges. Plus we sued ole Joe. I thank Bob and we became good friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wishful ideas

I wish I was the Fred with a big black cock to drill lot of white pussies

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice

My wife and I love this type of playtime

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The husband is as dumb as rocks.

It is completely obvious that this whole thing was a set up. Reading between the lines, and also the obvious lines, it's obvious that it was a setup. Fred had flirted with the wife before. This likely was NOT the first time Cindy had sex with Fred. She came across as too experienced afterwards. And, she was now a recruiter. If it were her first time, she would be less in a hurry to have another mare added to the stable.

What is undeniable, however, is that Jessica was onboard from the word go, and it was all planned out for her to help in trying to convince her husband to try this. She was ready to go to Fred's house before she talked to Tim. But, she played it cool...tried to make it all seem non-threatening. Instead of telling the truth that she was definitely going to let Fred fuck her, she played it off like they could just go there and let some flirting and sexy talk happen, and then go home ready for sex. She knew that was a lie.

Any man in his right mind would have handled it like this.

In the office.

Fred, "If you are willing, I would like to fuck your wife. You'll enjoy it."

Husband, "Go near my wife and you will be relieved of your favorite appendage. I'll feed it to my dogs. Now...that I would enjoy. So let's come to an understanding. If you even look at my wife, or talk to her, or flirt with her at a party, then your secret will no longer be safe. I'll make sure everyone here knows what is going on, so that guys can protect their marriages, by not inviting you to parties. Maybe you will be fired, for causing an uncomfortable workplace. So take my advice. Take you worm, and fish in other ponds. Stay away from mine."

Fred, "Uhhh...yeah...message received loud and clear."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No cuck here

We were partying a 2 weeks ago with 5 other couples. John was the only black guy in our group. His wife Juliet was Hispanic very pretty. John had cuckold one of our friends Tom his wife Jean was a little wild it really pissed Tom off he separated with his wife taking their 3 children. He also got in a fight with John. I wasn't there but 2 of our other buddies broke it up. None of us knew if Juliet knew or not. Something. happened that she wasn't there and Tom had passed out. So back to the party when it happened to me. John was plying me with drinks and I was dumping them down the heater outlet,in some plant pots mainly marijuana plants hopeing to kill them. He must have put something in one that I didn't dump because I was starting to feel funny. I told one of my buddies Tim if something happened get me some evidence. I didn't know at the time but he called a friend of his that was a PA that came and gave me something. I came out of it later. I went looking for my wife Tara and found her in bed with John. I seen a cain and hooked it around John's neck and jerked him off of Tara then kept kicking him. Tim pulled me off. Tara was screaming maby thinking she was next I just gave her a finger and Tim grabbed my finger saying don't you dare F**€ that S*** again I walked away telling her not to come home. John looked up at me saying I cuckold you buddy. Damnit if I didn't kick him again. Tim grabbed me again and we left. I did file for divorce and got the children. Tara kept dragging it out trying to get us back together I refused. Juliet divorced John also got the children. Later on Juliet and I did date some also took all the children on different outings. We were getting close and even thinking marriage but thought with the children it would be difficult and confusion dicided not to get married. When the youngest of the children graduated we were all together after the party at my house. All of a sudden the oldest of my children and the oldest of her children wanted everyone's attention. They began to thank Juliet and I for all we had done and they respected our dicision at the time but all the children agreed that I was time for us to think of ourselves and get married. Juliet looked at me and I at her she came to me crying and I was crying also and hugged hugged. When we let up I got down on my knee and said I don't have a ring but she could help pick it out if she would marrie me. She said she would love to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delicious

Yet another classic story. Would love a sequel where the hubbys all find out and watch their wives les out with Fred in front of them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have to agree because I was dumb enough to let it happen once.

It wasn't my boss it was a District Rep. Dave Barker a large black guy. At a company party my wife Donna and I Jim I had to much to drink and passed out. Waking up later I wondered where Donna was I went looking I found her in the master bedroom watching Dave and her standing watching Joe a coworker of mine and his wife Martha going at it. I just about shit. Dave was starting to undress he was hung but wasn't as big as all the stories here that I reed. Donna did look at him but not fixed or in a state of frozen I just about laughed out loud I stepped back went down the hall to get my act back together. I went back to the bedroom and watched. Finally Dave started working on Donna. I thought I would let her have a little fun then move in. She must have had to much to drink also because she let him undress her and lay her on the bed. He was acting dominant all the big and better talk. Donna was putting on a show go ahead put it in go as deep as you can come on I bet you thought I would be tighter than that I bet you thought it would have been harder to get in didn't you? For being dominant I thought he went off pretty quickly. I was naked jumped on the bed and slapped him on the back as hard as I could with my dick just as Donna said take some lessons Davie boy and watch Jim make love to me and take care of me like no one else please move aside. Come here lover boy. I said handing her a douche after you clean up not taking any sloppy seconds go as she rolled off the bed I slapped her bottom saying this will be the first and last time I will share you now go. Dave said sorry man I got carried away it won't happen again. I said I know it won't in this marriage do you know what could happen if I wanted to cause problems? Yes like I said I am sorry and it won't happen again. Donna was still in the bathroom she called for me. I went in and shut the door. She began apologizing saying she must have drank to much and got carried away and how embarrassed she was could we just go home? I asked why now you just cuckold me and if you look up the complete definition it means object of derision that means deep hate. So how damn embarrassed should I be now I feel as about as inadequate as I possible right now. I am leaving right now tell your new friends what ever you want because I will not speak to them on the way out. I also knew I was quitting my job and that would cause Dave and Joe a lot of trouble because they were already had problems on a project that I was sent to help on to keep the our company from being sued. As I walked through the bedroom putting on my clothes as quickly as possible Donna was too. Dave and Joe was blabbing where are you going you two, man I told you I was sorry and it won't happen again. I am glad I recorded it. Donna wasn't even completely dress neither was I for that fact because I wanted out of there ASAP and apparently she did too. She sat quite on the way home. In the house it started I said I didn't know you hated me do you want out of our marriage that bad why didn't you tell me you were so out of love with me I would have given you a divorce if you told me. It went on for an hour and half we finally settled down. We did work things out we just had our 30th and going strong as far as I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More of the Same

The story is about a boss who holds parties where he drugs employee's drinks. The boss then has sex with their wives. Afterwards, the boss asks each guy to keep it quiet so that he (the boss) won't have problems in the workplace or with the employer. The boss gets the men, while they are semi-drugged or very drunk, to watch. He tells them they enjoyed watching and in their embarrassed half-drugged condition they accept it. The humorous part is the boss is considered to be "such a great guy" around the office, and so helpful to all.

Some may think the story is about an awesome well endowed black man who can give any white woman a terrific orgasm, though he selects only beautiful white wives to be with him. Wrong, the story is actually a demeaning insult to all women. It boldly asserts that women care only about the size of a man's dick. Their shallowness implies that paying their credit cards and providing them with a nice car will keep them pretending to be a wife.

This could have been a good voyeur story if it stopped with Jessica and Tim rejecting the final dinner reservation, and remaining true to each other. Instead, it went down the typical cuckold trail, complete with humiliation of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So many readers taking this stuff so literally

It's a well written fantasy and yeah, I know some people actually partake and that's fine too. I will never understand why Literotica readers have to comment on the morals of the fictional characters in these stories.

My criticism is more technical - choose names for you characters before you start writing and never try to go back and change them - everybody misses one or two and it really detracts from the story. The Literotica editor program is good for catching those sorts of errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just another bbc dumb story

I had worked at my place of employment for 8 years. My boss was a large arrogant man Josh Harrison I had heard rumors about him messing with married women. I had talked to Julieanne about what I had heard warning her. She said I didn't have anything to worry about and I believed her. We had attended several different events meetings and parties over the years. We went to an orientation for an upcoming company event. Spouses were to meet in a different room than employees. After our meeting was over I went to meet Julieanne I was walking with some coworkers Tim Joe and Bob. When we got there most were gone and Julieanne wasn't there I asked Joe's wife Tammy if she had seen her? She said a few was headed to the bar. I thanked her and headed to the bar as I left Joe yelled wait for Tim and I. We walked in the bar Tim said that A___hole just doesn't stop Steve look. I looked and Josh was dancing with Julieanne laying her head on his chest you must have been able to see I was about to explode because they both said keep your cool man he's not worth it. I said I thought Julieanne was I walked to them and pushed Josh back saying excuse me Julieanne looked at me in suprize in kind of a weak voice said hey babe. I asked if she was ok because I wasn't. She asked what did I mean? I said I didn't like the way she was dancing with Josh. She said she only had 2 drinks maby she was a little to relaxed. I said maby we should go on home. She said please have a couple dances first. I said ok. After 3 I asked if she was ready? She said fine. We went to say goodbye just as we approached the table Joe jumped up jerking Josh off of his chair and slugged him saying keep your hands off of my wife just as our boss came in the bar. Jack our. District Manager yelled stop it and I want to see you 2 in my office in the am Joe you will be lucky to have a job. I spoke up first telling Jack that I want to attend also. Instantly Tim said me also. Jack said we were not involved. I said just the opposite we both are but this isn't the place. He agreed. At home I told Julieanne that I was very upset and might lose my job over her behavior. She said she was sorry. I believed her. Before the morning meeting was over Josh was history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pleasure

My wife Debbie and I was invited to a party I went but she had to work she got called in because someone called in sick Debbie is a nurse. The party was held at at Ned's house a coworker of mine he is also a district manager along with Leroy and I. I had been on the road all week and was beat. Leroy had a call telling him they had taken his mother to the hospital so he left the party to go be with family about an hour away. Now Ned was a big black guy who had played football in college no big star but he was built and a lady charmer. I myself wouldn't call them ladies especially if they were married and messed around on there spouses. I also thought Leroy's wife Helen messed around on Leroy from talks we had but he never had prof. Well I got prof that night. I had fell asleep visiting with people at the party and when I woke up I was alone. I got up to leave thinking Ned had gone to bed no big deal I could thank him later. Outside I heard something and seen lights on inside the house. I thought it sounded like a person being hurt. When I looked in I was in shock Debbie and Helen were in bed with Ned I took pictures and sent them to Leroy. He called asking what the Hell is going on? I explained what I knew plus I didn't know how Debbie got there. We decided we would act like we didn't know anything so we had time to get things together. I went home her car was at home. Maby she was counting on me to bring her home but how could I if I didn't know she was at the party. So I thought I better call her to cover my tracks. I called her no answer I didn't leave her a message but redailed she answered sounding out of breath. What's up sweetheart where are you you sound out of breath you been running a marathon? Wow why all the questions? Well I'm home your car is here and I can't find you where are you and why are you out of breath? I'm at the party. No you aren't I just left there and I was the only one there apparently Ned had already gone to bed. She was quiet. Debbie Debbie are you there where are you Debbie I could hear someone in the background Debbie who's that Debbie who's that? That's Hellen. How is she there no one was there just a while ago pause OSHIT unless she went to bed with Ned. No Steve we were on the back deck talking to Ned. No Debbie I looked there before I left. Debra what's going on? Here Ned wants to talk to you. Hey Steve we click I hung up. My phone began ringing. I just ignored it. I shut all the lights out and sat in the dark. It wasn't 15 minutes till Ned's car pulled in all 3 came in. I scared them when they seen me sitting there when the lights came on. They all started talking at once I yelled shutup you could have heard a pin drop. I said just so you know this is being recorded. Big tough Ned said he was leaving Steve is to smart for his own good. Come on tough guy don't you want to threaten me like you did Earl we all know at work you threatened him while he was laying in the hospital tough guy you afraid of a healthy man. I'm leaving. Come on are you afraid when the odds are against you like one on one? He left. Then Helen and Debbie started in on me saying that they didn't want me to mess up Hellen and Leroy's marriage. What the Hell Hellen don't you care about us are we through? I hope not if you can forgive me she said. What would you do if it were me in bed with someone other than you? You threatened to cut my nuts out when I danced with Julie a high school friend. About that time Leroy knocked on the door who would that be you better hope it's not A_____e or I will have him arrested for trespassing. Hey Leroy come in we are having a discussion. I don't know how other than the love we had for our wives but both of us couples stayed together. We also went to HR and explained if Ned wasn't handled properly we would sue the company and leave to start our own company. He was gone. Serves him right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mixed feelings

Amazingly erotic sex but terribly troubling. The angst and uncertainty leading up to the seduction and fucking was described exceptionally well. However, Tim was cuckolded in the most shameful way imaginable. This marriage has been fatally damaged by Fred and Jessica. Five stars ⭐️ for eroticism. One star ⭐️ for the way Tim was treated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's a story. A fantasy.if you don't like a restaurant then don't go eat there.i love it as a married white male.my wife loves it .some people can't draw the line between fantasy and reality.any bbc hmu well take you on 8065676174....... cuckold dave

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightabout 3 years ago

I thought it was quite well done, except for the problems with the names of the characters (as has already been mentioned). Either one is into the idea of sharing one's wife or one isn't. If the husband likes to be put into a cock cage and humiliated, then he is a cuckold; if a husband doesn't want to be humiliated but gets hot from thinking about sharing his wife with other men, then he is a stag and his wife is a vixen. I never shared my wife back when I was married, but it did make for some hot pillow talk between the two of us. I gave you 4 stars and hope you will write more stories soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife Deanna and I were invited to a party and her bosses house several couples were there. As the party went on her boss was flirting with her so the first chance I got I warned her to stay away from him. She said it was just a little harmless flirting. I said maby she should talk to her coworkers husband I mean ex husband I mean like Joe Jill's ex. Joe was cheating on her was the cause. Absolutely not it was Jill cheating on him with your boss. That's not what Jill told me she said. Believe what you want but I am telling you to stay away from him. Later I didn't see Denna I asked around a little then I started looking myself. Not finding her downstairs I slipped upstairs using the back stairs wanting to be unnoticed when I got upstairs I heard Denna say we shouldn't be up here alone Tom will be very upset. Don't worry about Tom some of my partners in crime are keeping him busy. Just as he said this is for you grabbing her hand and putting it on his privates I aproched him from the back I said are you shure about that. He turned just started to say you F___ing wimp she needs a real man I kicked him in the privates and hit him in the mouth he fell to the floor. I asked if she was staying with studmuffen or going home? I'm going home with you. Her boss was trying to say something. Denna said hey trash I quit. We left out the back. When we got in the truck Denna sat close to me and Thanked me for finding her and saving her from her ex boss.

goysegoyseover 2 years ago

Around thirty years ago my wife and I were on holiday around the new year when a friend who we visited who played in a band invited us to a party to see the new year in. The party was great, people dancing, good music, drinking and lots of fun people. As the night went on my wife was drinking with our friend and his wife. I knew she would be getting fairly drunk as she was not a good drinker. About a quarter past midnight, our friend's wife found me and told me that she needed to leave as she had to take her kids to sport the next morning so she needed to say good night. We hugged and I walked her to her car. She gave me another hug and said, "Keep an eye on them for me will you?"

I said, "sure, fine, no worries," then thought no more about it and returned to my conversation with some guys I had met at the party.

Around one-thirty, I need to go to the toilet to get rid of some of the beer I had been drinking so decided to find our friend and my wife who had been talking with a different group. I found the group but they weren't there. I asked one of the guys in the group who obviously didn't know who I was, where my friend was. He pointed to a stairway and said, "He and that woman he was with headed to the bedrooms once his wife left."

I climbed the stairs wondering what I would do if they were doing what I expected they would be and sure enough as I walked down the passageway I could hear my wife groaning and moaning. I stood outside the door for some time until I heard our friend yell, "I'm going to cum. Where do you want it!"

The reply just about knocked me off my feet, "Give it to me. Cum inside me!" My wife was not using any protection as I had a vasectomy some years before. I turned around and walked down the stairs. I handed the keys to my car to the guy who told me that they had gone to the bedroom and asked him, "Could you give these to my wife?"

His mouth dropped open as he realised what that meant. His friend was screwing my wife and he had told me about it. He had dobbed his mate on. As I walked away he called after me and asked, "Where will I tell her you've gone?"

"Don't tell her anything. I can't tell you because I don't know where I'm going yet. Perhaps I'll go home."

"But I heard her say that you live on the other side of the country. That's four thousand kilometres away."

"That's right."

"But how will she get home?"

"Maybe your mate can run her home. After all, he took her to bed. The least you can do after you've screwed somebody's wife and destroyed their marriage is to run them home, isn't it?"

I got a taxi back to the motel and while packing my bags she turned up. Her story was that she got drunk and didn't know what she was doing. The fact that our mate's wife suspected that I needed to watch them told me that it wasn't a spur of the moment thing. I never told her what happened and as far as I know, they are still husband and wife today. As you might have guessed I haven't seen him since.

My wife and I resolved our issues over that event but before that happened she went looking for a gynecologist telling me that she had, "women problems." Only a fool would not know that she was most likely pregnant but then some would think me a fool for taking her back.

A few years later I came home from a two-day fishing trip to an empty house. Empty, that is except for my clothes.

It was not the only time that I caught her with another man. After catching her a few times I came to realise that I had to either leave the relationship or simply put up with it. I put up with it for over twenty years.

Today, I am in a relationship with a woman who can be trusted.

My ex-wife lives alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sooo hot. Please continue.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

GREAT AFTER READING YOUR STORY I AM NOW A RETARD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was tired from putting in 21 overtime hours in. It was Saturday night my brother Jerry and his buddy Jason a big black guy that I really didn't care for but he was Jerry's friends not mine my wife Ellen and I were setting on our back patio visiting and having some beers. I went to the restroom. While in the house I grabbed another cup of coffee I wasn't that much of a beer drinker and thought coffee would help. It was going on 10 pm. I returned to the patio. Jerry got a call from work and had to leave. He asked Jason if he wanted him to take him home? No Jason said I'll call a taxi later. I thought shit I don't even like the arrogant ass. Jerry left and I was about halfway asleep but I could tell that Jason was trying to impress Ellen and with the alcohol Ellen had consumed she was falling for his bullshit. I thought man you can't fall asleep you can't trust this SOB. I got up saying let's get to bed Ellen. You can go ahead I'll be there in a minute. I said ok that's all you get is a minute. I walked into the house. I looked and seen the door prop and grabbed it. I thought I might need it to equalize the difference in Jason and me. I opened up the door and said Ellen minutes up. She was already walking to the door and Jason behind her. As she stepped in I stepped in front of Jason. He stopped saying hey man I would like to spend some time with Ellen and I think you would enjoy being a cuckold seeing her having a good time. That was when the door prop hit him in the stomach and then up side of his head. Down he went. I looked at Ellen she was drunk. I said Ellen you should get to bed. I called Jerry. He answered hi is the party still going on? No we are heading to bed and the dumb SOB you brought I knocked him out when he thought he was going to screw Ellen he is laying on our patio please come pick up your trash and never bring anymore trash to my home. I left the lights on so Jerry could get the trash. The next day Jerry and apologized to Ellen and I. We accepted his apologies but I told him that he needed to be more careful in choosing his friends. Ellen didn't get up till a little before noon and had several questions I answered all I could. She was sick saying she was sorry she needed to watch how much she drinks. I agreed. Jason was never around again but Jerry was and most of the time with his wife.

Pedroone1Pedroone1about 2 years ago

It is a pity you couldn't get the names of the slut right! Or yours for that matter!? One minute you are Fred, then Frank! One minute she is Jess, then Stacy! You are a useless, SOB ARSEHOLE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You shud eat her out as the othe cucks did same to their wifes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Every woman should have a Fred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun is fine, but this was just plain fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your stories, nice one. I love when they are told to tell the husbands how there bull is better than them. Would be nice for a third version of Anna and the neighbor. Maybe her fucking Bob and her telling her to tell her husband how good he is and better than him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoy your writing, but this as well as others have sections, especially with sex scenes written for other stories, cut and pasted here and in other stories on your list. I like your writing so much I wanted to read all of yours, but this is the third so far with this issue. In this one you call your main female character Jessica, but you refer to her as Stacey, as has happened in other of your writing with the same verbage. That won't stop me from finishing as you are a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know about the name confusion og Jessics/Stacey. Other problem is Time seemed drugged. Finally, why canʻt Fred enjoy a woman without putting down her husband? The husbands should all divorce their slut wives. Jessica is a mean cruel bitch as well as being a nasty slut. Would she also whore herself out for money or gifts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Been giving my wife big black cock for years. Best threesomes !!!

GlennJenkoGlennJenkoalmost 2 years ago

This story is mostly well written and quite hot, but I do not find it at all erotic personally for the other guy to make the wife say things like Fred did here, nor the fact that Tim was unconscious for at least part of the process having been *drugged* so Fred could seduce Jessica and that she was willing to cheat on her husband (as well as say the "he fucks me better" thing.

IcemanhdIcemanhdalmost 2 years ago

Schöne geile Geschichte ! Danke !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We were at a cookout at at our friends house Kathy and David's they were a black couple. Several other people there. My wife Annie and Kathy were nurses. They actually got called in. I had been on overtime for over a month and was tired. I should have went home when Annie got called in but I stayed. I actually fell asleep sitting on a couch. I woke up wondering where I was and it hit me. Everyone was gone I need to get home. As I was leaving I heard the sound of someone apparently having sex. Another reason to get out of there. As I was leaving Kathy was pulling in so I waited to thank her for the invitation. I asked if Annie had went home? No Steve there is her car. I said SHIT .What's going on? I said follow me. We went in quietly and when we looked in the party room there they were screwing. Kathy yelled you cheating bastard and started beating on David. Annie was drunk and was laying there. Now it's hard to give a black guy a black eye and a fat lip but they were for sure swollen. I actually laughed. I guess David had done this before get a woman drunk and get them in bed actually they were on a couch. Annie didn't really remember what was going on and I believed her. Kathy started the divorce process but dropped it later with a post nuptial agreement. Annie and I worked through it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another weak sissy loser husband with a heartless CUNT wife. boring and pathetic!

SteelD_59SteelD_59over 1 year ago

Lots of truth to this story!!!

GuSannGuSannover 1 year ago

Cuckolding is realy pathetic.... To hear your wife tell this stuff in you face and be turned on by it? You realy have to have a loose screw... The moment I woke up and saw her there kissing him, I would just leave.... And dont turn back....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It needs a little more excitement..... Near the end of page 2 where Tim says "ripping her clothes off faster than I ever had before. We fucked right there on the floor."

A line should be added saying Jessica wasn't on the pill but I was just to excited to care.

Then at the end another line should say Weeks later Jessica came to me, she looked worried as she said, "Honey I didn't get my period and I don't know if you or Fred got me pregnant. I guess we will have to wait and see if my baby is Black or White.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful! 4* could have been 5* but during fucking Jessica / Jess became Stacey.

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand nearly all women 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it.

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

fun, short, to the point. enjoyed it~!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story and found it very erotic and always interesting. I'm actually into this kink myself but this rationalisation from Fred on what he does, at least the bit about 'if more people could separate sex from love it would probably be happening in every marriage going' is just pure nonsense

"Man, its just cuckolding, it's everywhere. I'm pretty sure its the most popular fetish among married couples. If more people could separate sex from love it would probably be happening in every marriage going."

While there's no doubt it's a popular fetish he rubbishes his own credibility by going on to draw the conclusion he does from that. It may make any employee listening start to doubt his judgement on other stuff if he spouts this drivel.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous