All Comments on 'Bonded and Bred Ch. 11-12'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
What a strange joining.

Not at all romantic but not at all animalistic either. Just in and out, done. I was hoping for a bit more passion.

Interested in where you're going, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was interested in this story in the beginning, but I just don't feel like I am getting enough substance from it. There was little to no passion and it left a lot of questions about them being bonded and bred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like that it NOT all about Sex, Kudos. But you can go into a Little more details when it comes to the sex scenes. But I Hope you will continue with this story, don't stop because of a few Nay Sayers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
agree with last two comments

I did not feel their urgency to mate or their passion for eachother. You need someone to help you with the erotic scenes. But I still like the story :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
1029 Followers
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES