All Comments on 'Friends with Benefits'

by Judogeezer

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*****

Two steps satyre story.

1. Excellent satyre story against the alernative life style profets. Yes there are exceptions who could stay together in the alternative life style, but the end will be this............spouse change in the most cases.

2. The wife cheating apologyst write in comments or stories to save the cheating wives. This story shows a character who is honest and he divorced against the hypocrisy of the cheating wives apogysts. ...........yes he is man..........

Naturally 5***** for the twist at the end!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 8 years ago
Well, they say that there's nothing new under the sun...

... but I thought this story was interesting enough. Just needed a little more fleshing out.

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Great idea but wish there had been a bit more to the story, especially from them agreeing to meet to the new marriage.

acupacupover 8 years ago
MON OH MAN!

I should go back and put a preluge note to your story on my "Loosing My Wife" story, they go hand in hand!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
An different approach...but...

An different approach...but as stated in the previous story in LW, with a husband and a friend like these two, who needs enemies? She should seek revenge...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was she really that dumb?

This story gives new meaning to the term "dumb blonde. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too dumb for me.

But that's just me.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
She got what she wanted....

Didn't she? Didn't want to be bothered with the "Friends" or the "Benefits".

Hey... it's your bed - you made it - NOW SLEEP IN IT!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Loving Wives? Judo?

Don't think there is an adventurous wife in this story!

Only Judo reference I find is Kayla H...son!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some commenters seem to think this stuff just never happens.....

....but, truth be told, this and far weirder things go on every day.

Just look at court transcripts of divorce cases around the country.

This is a middle age version of something I read about a few years back. Only weirder.

Two neighbors had complimentary problems. One couple had all the kids they wanted, and the wife had cut off hubby, because she "took" every time they made love. The other couple was childless, hubby suffered near zero sperm count from a childhood accident and had apparently lost sexual interest in his wife....but insisted that he loved her deeply.

They were close and the childless couple adored and had become very attached to the children of their best friend neighbors....like a second set of parents.

One night, after a celebration wound down, the childless couple proposed their friend's husband make her pregnant. The fertile wife immediately agreed, but hubby was reluctant, citing potential complications and pitfalls. Over the next month, the trio wore him down. He gave in and they swapped hubbys for the evening. Fertile hubby was angered and refused further contact when he discovered the next morning that sterile hubby had slept with his wife. Arguments about him screwing sterile hubby's wife were met with cold stares and comments about him agreeing to that only under long pressure and assurances from all three about the nature of the arrangement. Swapping sex partners had never been agreed.

It was six months later they slowly renewed the friendship and revisited the deal...childless wife still wanted a baby and could not handle "procedures" to bring her to her desired condition. It took another three months for the three to wear down fertile hubby again. But they tried it again for about two weeks. Getting no results, they discussed it and with earnest pleas from childless wifey and sterile hubby, they went at it again about a month later. Setting a schedule to her fertile weeks, they took a rhythm to it all....but it ended differently than they imagined.

Fertile hubby, it turns out, had been using condoms to prolong the situation because he had discovered and shared with childless wifey that infertile hubby had been boinking fertile wifey whenever she got the itch and/or he could get away from his landscaping business during the day. This had been going on since before the "arrangement" had been brought up. Having been cut off for much longer than that time, fertile hubby was murderous. But he forbore and maintained a cool civility.

One of his young, not-yet-in-school children had said something while being tucked into bed one night that raised the hair on fertile hubby's neck. He stayed quiet but took it up with childless wifey at their next encounter. They decided to see if they could work out something long term, while satisfying the general demands of the trio.

Six months later, sterile hubby was shacked up with too-many-kids-wifey and childless wifey was 4 months pregnant with sterile hubby's baby.

The kids? Stayed with dad and new-fertile-mommy in their house. Sterile hubby and too-many-kids-mommy sold the house next door and had bought a condo together downtown. They never married. Sterile hubby and childless, now new-fertile-mommy, did marry. The divorces leading to this latter state of affairs were really, really weird in other ways. I won't go into it here.

Some 2-1/2 years later, too-many-kids-ex-wifey was trying to get ex-hubby back....it turns out that sterile hubby wasn't as much of a man in most ways as he'd put on. He'd found a fascination with teenage boys and was in the state pen doing 7-10 for soliciting minors and sex with minors.

Too bad that first ship had also sailed. Fertile ex-hubby and new-fertile-mommy went on to have two more kids, for a total of 8 (his 5 plus their 3) and were at that point, adding on to their original home.....and not looking in the rear view mirror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bad ideal

the wife wanted all the good stuff for herself and gave nothing to

her husband. the ideal of having her best friend take care of the sex

for her was stupid . the wife gave up her marriage and got nothing.

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
Hey wow!

I'm jealous. This was pretty original if you ask me. I wished I'd thought of it.

Someone says this never happens in real life. I don't know and don't care. It happened here.

I fived ya!

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 8 years ago
Judo reference?

I enjoyed your story but the only judo reference I could spot was Dani - she certainly got thrown for a loop. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
KEEP THEM COMING!

being able to tell a story, tell it well, and not run into page after page is a gift.

enjoying your work, and looking forward to more!

RogueAlan

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Love this short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Benefits of Companionship

This was a very well written and understandable story.

I can truly relate to Doug, my Ex-Wife was almost like Dani. She thought that every time I touched her I just wanted SEX, even if I just walked in the door from work and tried to give her a Hug & Kiss Hello.

I can also relate to Lynn, about the lost of the Companionship of a Loving Partner because my Ex-Wife decided to toss our marriage on the ground and stomp on it, within months of me receiving a life-ending concussion. Thankfully I am a very Stubborn German and Scotsman and she really pissed me off enough, that I have worked hard to continue to get better.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
WOW

YOU ARE TRULY AN AMAZING AUTHOR. I'M AT A LOSE FOR WORDS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nicely done Mr Geezer.

He warned her. He tried. She wanted everything her way and she got it. She just didn't get to have her husband and her cake too. Well written, entertaining story. Thanks for the effort.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 7 years ago
Great story

They seem to get better as they go back in time!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Liked it

New author for me. Really enjoyed your story. Dani's little scheme worked out for everyone except her. Good one.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Wow. Yup. Way original.

Well written. Enough character development.

5-stars & Favorite

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 4 years ago
Be Careful What You Wish For

Be careful what you wish for you might just get it.

Got to admit she cut ✂ off her nose to spite her face.

Excellent story!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Mistakes were made.

Sort of a happy ending. For a couple of them anyway.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
plotted herself

to a lonely life of a selfish bitch

carindenniscarindennisover 2 years ago

STOOPID - Dani needs an electric blanket now to keep her bed warm.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Obvious and pro forma…

Another “author” who writes women as being too stupid to understand the self-evident consequences of their own actions.

If the majority of women were actually as oblivious and dense as this and so many readers and writers appear to believe, their male children would become progressively stupider over the generations… oh.

I guess I just explained the intellectual deficit to be found here among the male readership. Apparently, their mommas were morons going back through the ages.

SAD!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Rottweiler,

Damn right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Odd that Dani is so self centered and stubborn that she doesn't see the consequences of her clearly irrational thinking? Hubby was looking not just for sex but for intimacy and time together. Dani just gave up on thr marriage, not wanting to be intimate. Kept waiting for a eeveal.aboutnhoenshenis having an affair but doesn't appear at all to be the case. Hard to see how this happens after 25 years of marriage with no adultery present besides some combination of menopause and mental illness. Kind of feel sorry for her that she became such a shrew.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

Oh my someone's got their panties in a twist to project examples from stories on a web site to "all women in real life". Perhaps recognized someone's real life behavior as if in a mirror?

Amazing story, easy 5 stars. Everyone got what Karma brought them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hmm. It sounds like that Dani became asexual but their marriage had also faltered badly due to her menopause. While it talks of her scheming, there is no mention anywhere of her cheating. Still an interesting story. Just sad hoe a marriage of 25 years disintegrate. Yes the moral of the story is Jack wanted more than just sex. Buy why did Dani want to not be around Jack? Many asexual spouses still have love, friendship and affection for their significant other, though if it develops later in life can cast a pall on the marriage. But asexual doesn't necessarily correlate with emotionally frigid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous