All Comments on 'The Cave Ch. 03'

by Clunkety

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am really enjoying this story

but arrgh, ending on a cliffhanger - what will Layla choose? I'm guessing she'll choose to leave, because a) she can always come back to Pratt - as he is letting her choose instead of choosing for her and b) she'll need to send back help for Riley. Still wonder what happened to Amy, though - I hope we'll find out in the next chapter?

payenbrantpayenbrantover 8 years ago
Delicious suspense...

Very very much enjoying what you are doing. The balance between the evil actions and the kind actions of Pratt is very well set. It makes one wonder if he truly is an evil abusive monster...or is just something so foreign and alien to humankind that we view him as a monster. I like the way you add the details of her almost loathing herself and the situation she is in. Then mixed in how she finds comfort in it. The mention of Stockholm syndrome was a very nice touch... Though I wish Riley had elaborated on it. Maybe it would have been the wake up she needed to free herself from the situation she is in? Hard to say though. For curiosity is a strangely powerful force in humans. She may make her choice based on curiosity, maybe even based on this odd form of lust she is feeling. Who knows? What I do know is I really can't wait to see what happens next. I hope that questions get answered and recompense is paid. Whatever happens.... It will be fun to read.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago
Even though....

I still find myself absolutely detesting Pratt and his manipulation of the women. However, I still find myself drawn into the story and waiting to see what happens next. (And yes, still hoping Pratt's demise involves heinous torture of some kind).

Imagining Layla's joy, relief, internal pain and fear at the thought of leaving, to be crushed (relieved?) at finding the door, was written well. As were her emotions throughout the chapter. Her not understanding why she was feeling the emotions and having guilt\disgust with herself was perfect.

Your writing is top notch throughout this part and definitely deserved the 5 I gave it. You are no longer allowed to question your talent. You have buckets of it. *eye rolling...like you'd listen to me* :-)

LoveDeniedLoveDeniedover 8 years ago
So conflicted!!

What a cliff hanger! By what you've alluded to in the story so far, she does leave him while Riley is still there... and seemingly doesn't go back. Obviously, living like that in a cave is sick and no life at all. But, I'm strangely sad to think that she and Pratt won't be together anymore. I think I need a stout drink.

glazed_lipsglazed_lipsover 8 years ago
I never do this but...

This is a wonderfully written emotional rollercoaster of a story. I just had to drop a line a beg for you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I seriously can't stand you right now

that ending was cruel. please font make us wait long for the next chapter. I don't like that she likes Riley. I want her to choose Pratt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That ending . . .

It was so good. But why???????? Now i dont get the satisfaction of a good ending. Fuck you. You have ruined my mood

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Gods the ending was pure torture I can't wait until the next part is released

bearsladybearsladyover 8 years ago

Sometimes I go back to a story I really like, to read others comments to see if their reactions are the same as mine or to see if there's something I hadn't thought of. I was shocked to read anons (of course it was an anonymous) comment. Seriously?!?!

A 'fuck you'?!?

I've now read it several times, putting different inflections on it. Everything from 'I'm totally pissed at you' to 'I'm being sarcastic, trying for humor'. Bottom line Clunkety, it was a crass, unintelligent comment that should immediately be stricken from your head. Do NOT, in any way, place importance or let their opinion dissuade you from continuing this story. Your writing is too good for that to happen.

You've managed to create several layers that make this a good read. To pull me in and to keep reading even as I love to hate Pratt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Scream!

Great cliffhanger! Excellent story. I hope we get another chapter!

altherongreasonsaltherongreasonsover 8 years ago

I hope to god that this wasn't the conclusion! Another chapter, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That probably wasn't the conclusion, the only problem is the wait for the next chapter because it probably takes a long time to write so many pages XD lol. I wonder if she'll stay or go though, hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good,next one soon,

Why didnt she shackle him to the wall?Are they not strong enough to hold him?She has leg and arm cuffs,,and then take the keys,and free them both,,,,even one on him would have given her time to get out,,,,but,,then that would shorten the story i guess,its good,i have enjoyed it,,was just a few thoughts i had,,

payenbrantpayenbrantover 8 years ago
All the thoughts...

I wish people wouldn't leave anonymous comments... Then I could address them. To the person wondering about the cuffs, I know! I have wondered along the same lines myself. The freedom she was given as his prisoner always made me wonder why she never did anything with it. Knock him out or stab him in the throat with a sharp pointed something. Or chain him... But then again, who knows what skill sets has we know nothing about.

Personally I am wondering how our two heroines are going to get out of this abusive relationship. The ending of this story makes me roll around in my office chair in anticipation!

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I thought in part two the cuffs didn't fit him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It`s a greta story! *****

Sorry to payenbrant to be Anonymous, but I am just a Literotica reader not writer, so I don`t have an account. I have a great fantasy but unfortunately no talent at writing so I REALLY admire people who post such great works like this story! Big compliment to the author Clunkety;)

I was waiting for this chapter for so long and it didn`t disappoint me. Honestly I love it. You are including twist the reader(me at least) can`t anticipate and is making him/her curios what happens next.

For example, the kidnapper Pratt has so many facets to his personality that you dont`t just see the bad guy in him and the way they communicate with each other makes the feelings deep and more real. I mean you wouln`t try this hard to speak with a person you don`t care for.

This made Laylas conflict with her feelings for Pratt more real and you can empathize in every scene deeply with her.

And to the person with the cuffs:

In my opinion she didn`t shackle him to the wall, because she was still unsure what to do. She was still angry and sad, that he brought the new girl. And she still had feelings for him.

Later she realized she had some feelings for Riley and Pratt put her away. That was more or less the moment for her decision to escape.

Last but not Least to the author: Please don`t let it end yet. I enjoyed your story to the last word and hope that is not the last of them.

(I mean what a mean cliffhanger(;P))

In the end I really wrote a story,

my honor A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nonconsent

I was referred to this story by a friend of mine. And I have to admit it is a good story. I didn't want to admit it, but the writing is top notch and very well paced. I will probably finish the story since I now need to know how it ends. I am almost afraid to read the ending because I fear that the brainwashed character of Layla will stay with her abuser/kidnapper/torturer. I very much appreciate the character of Riley as she seems to at least have her head on straight. However I probably should not judge the character of Layla since I have never spent over a month chained to a wall. Or been kept on just enough food and water so I don't die and then forced to perform degrading acts.

I have not read many nonhuman stories at all. Going through the list of categories here on this website are you sure this series doesn't belong in non consent and reluctance?

This story reads like a wonderful horror tale and I am excited to see how it ends. Thank you Clunkety for writing it. Thank you (PB) for recommending it. One day I may actually read what you write!

Lizzy T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Don't Stop!

This story is brilliant. I like Pratt & don't necessarily believe he is as bad or evil or abusive as he sometimes appears. That he really cares for Layla is apparent. I believe he also cares for her far beyond sexual pleasure. I find myself hoping that Leyla's decision will be that she takes Pratt outside with her for a walk around before choosing to go back in with him! There are lots of clues that Leyla does leave - but not yet awhile please! I'd love to see how Leyla's & Pratt's relationship deepens & develops...

Jules

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous