All Comments on 'Extending the MILF List Ch. 09'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Shit I almost thought Sonny was going to walk-in fuck his sister in front of Chris and then have Annie eat his cum from his sister's pussy, then do a Bob & Carol & Red & Alice thing where the four of them sleep together in the same bed.

Very sick and twisted, I like it, with Sonny fucking 10 women in one story, must be your record.

ContrastingContrastingover 8 years agoAuthor
re: 10 women

More like ADD I think. Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking forward the the return of...

... Georgia and Dalia. Something tells me that's going to be an interesting reunion. I also am imagining an amicable parting of the ways between Cici and Sid somewhere not so far down the road. Perhaps Cici is missing her family and Sid decides it's best to find his pleasure from someone else, maybe Becky and Lovely Kline would like to do some travelling. I'm sure you can frame it in a way that has no animosity between anyone involved that matters.

I think Bickerstaff and Kline are in need of another smackdown. I would suggest that Sonny engineers the retribution on his own and Sid contacts him after the fact to convey his appreciation for looking out for his interests. Just some random thoughts from a fan.

kplusmckplusmcover 8 years ago
more

we need more of this story, with cici returning soon. just hope it doesn't take six weeks to happen.

colddieselcolddieselover 8 years ago
Plotting and conniving

Great fun. I think the plotting, the conniving, the humour, are even more entertaining than the sex - though that ain't bad. Kyla and Natasha should soon work it out where their best interests lie. I noticed they took their collars with them!

It does resolve the overcrowding issue putting the milfs on call for Allissa and should allow the boys new opportunities.

The most important plot development in this chapter however, was that all the milfs were unanimous that they wanted new cock - not just the boys after fresh pussy.

The story is mad as hell but excellent. 6 stars

Atefur40Atefur40over 8 years ago
Great Plotting

Have been waiting on tenterhooks to find out how Sonny deals with Double D. Hope you won't keep us waiting for too long. He has got to have her

colddieselcolddieselover 8 years ago
I don't agree with Atefur 40!

Sure Sonny has to have his wicked way with DD at some point; but much better that she be done slowly, very very slowly, by all the boys in turn, mebbe Brent providing the coup de grace, or rather the coup de ass. She has to be begging for Sonny before the end. Mind, Brent could do the same for Natasha - it might convince her to be a bit less stroppy. Remember she was messing with Brents head a few episodes back - pay back time perhaps.

Possibly DD could end up as an asset/agent for Sonny in Sid's empire.

There is also the issue of Annie's niece who hasn't appeared yet, Sean's mom and sister, and there may be one or two of the Bickerstaff and Kline women who haven't been served yet.

B & K could maybe be given the chop by Alissa and Peppers at some point. Clara is in the best position to get the dirt on them and you can't leave the poor woman (Clara) servicing those pricks without some reward.

And of course, Georgia, Dalia, and Tawney, plus sundry others I have probably missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

whole story revolves around sex,

why sonny does not use his brain and not use sex to get out of trouble these women, instead of offering them as a bargaining chip, if not the conportemment of a man but of a child exceed by the events.

he wants a harem, his means it is the only supported, and each woman is to him and him alone

Fred NierckFred Nierckover 8 years ago
It just gets better.

Lots of threads and loose ends. There is DD but Sonny seems to have her figured so he will do her slowly. Then there is Ahmay to come. Not to mention Sid's original recruitment of Sonny to ...er,, interview prospective PA's for clients. And I am sure that there could be an opportunity for a visit to the jewellery store when the boss is not out the back or something.

I cannot believe that Sonny's Economics Professor did not appear to recognise him and that there was no name mentioned. But, tremendous future possibilities are opened up there. What at the beginning of the series was pure fantasy suddenly becomes a real possibility.

I think that it is important for Sonny to remember what the group were seeking to achieve and keep focussing on that. If he confuses his own desires at the expense of the group, the whole project may fall apart. Of course, that is the sort of thing that happens in real life! I thought that the harem thing was for the group and not just for Sonny and that he could recruit others into it, and not just rely on the MILFS. And I do not want to lose Ellen. She has great potential. Not so sure about Sammy doing an internship at the firm. In real life, this could be really messy.

Great writing. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i still hate sid

yeah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice

took sonny long enough to figure out the harem thing.

Is he going to get around to double D sooner or later?

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous