All Comments on 'Extenuating Circumstances Ch. 01A'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
chazbazchazbazover 8 years ago
Ahhh the return of a Legend !!!!!

Welcome back to the land of LIT can't wait for part two, any chance you can tell the readers where they can go for updates on whats to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great story!!

DOCcis: Read this story from start to finish. Look forward to reading the other chapters soon. I though the tie into the Lapdancer stories was well done. Will also post a more detailed comment on your "Blog"

Thank U

Skipper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Always amazing

The build up is breathless... always worth reading...

Another guaranteed story ...

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you everybody so far...

Appreciate the comments! I always am nervous when a long chapter is released, and although I've gotten a few "too long, instant 1 star" type comments, they were all anonymous and did not add any helpful criticism...so glad to see somebody at least didn't mind the length!

As Skipper mentioned above, you can always find me on my blog and if feeling extremely generous, my Patreon site (URL's in profile).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done.

Glad to see another piece. Probably the best story I've read on this site this year. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couldn't finish reading this

I wanted to like it, but dammmmmmn that is tedious. Way over written.

And the two major characters, the husband and wife, are so fucking stupid that I wanted to choke them.

Please write more of Lapdancing Girlfriend.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry...

I know sometimes a story isn't for everybody, and I do feel bad when people don't like a story (beyond the TLDR type things, hehehe).

Lapdancing will be coming, but for the next two months my focus is going to be on whatever my current patrons on Patreon are requesting. I have to top tiered donations so my attention will be directed towards their requests before I focus back upon Diamond and the rest of Lapdancing....

KnickersKnickersover 8 years ago
Good to see you back

Good to see you back with a new story. Preferred Lapdancing, but this has been enjoyable as well.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Knickers

First, thank you very much! Although I haven't posted much, you can tell from my blog site I have been somewhat busy on that front, and with the new Patreon site, that work has increased from the added incentives...

Lapdancing is still on the burner to be completed. I have all of EC parts 2 and 3 completed in rough draft form and trying to get them out before Patreon bills and I have to work on the Tier 7 requests...so you should see all the parts released within the next few weeks.

Then the focus is on my new Lifeguard story...as that is the direction given by my current Tier 7 supporter... I'm sure there will eventually be a Tier 7 request for Lapdancing, hehehe...it's too popular a story NOT to get that...but for now, going where the Patreon pledges take me!

Appreciate the comments and welcome back!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
You disappoint.

If this were my story, Henry would not of gone home alone. A night cap is still something to share amongst friends. David could easly slip aside and let suzanne properly reward her champion for the day. Well David you had your chance. I like the dual story line, but after twenty pages a climatic ending might be my choice. You can see I'm no writer. I do like reading.

Thanks a good story.

I'm looking up your òther §tories.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@maddict

Sorry to disappoint...although I think you'll fine Part's 2 and 3 more to your liking.

Actually I'm proud you are disappointed, as the story left you wanting more...which is what any storyteller would want. But as I said, parts 2 and 3 should hopefully sway your opinion a bit more favorably... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding

no wham-bam but a slow and easy titillation

A Five Star Classic

Look forward to the upcoming chapters

...and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply the best

Thoroughly enjoyed this story, of all the stories I've read, this has simply been the most enjoyable, now looking towards reading the next chapters...thank you

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
DocCIS.

You are right. I enjoyed the story very much, and I wanted for Henry what I wanted for my self. Who said it, leave them wanting more. unless its me wanting more sex.

Now to find time to read more. We are renovating the bath, 1/2 done.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@maddict

Ugh, hate renovations!

As I said, hopefully the next two parts will fill in the need to read more sex, LOL...particularly Part 3 which is mostly that ;)

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editor

You really, really need an editor man.

Lit_Lover63Lit_Lover63over 8 years ago
Amazing Story

Really amazing story Doc! I loved it. I look forward to reading the other chapters.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@Lit_Lover63

Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy B and C as well!

Right now not sure what story is coming out next...although I'm working on a commission I hope to have out soon. You can check on teasers and progress on my blog site if interested...

Thanks again!

amfanonamfanonover 8 years ago
One of my favorite stories on the site

A few spelling/grammar errors, but such an amazing story that I barely even care.

DocCISDocCISover 8 years agoAuthor
@amfanon

First, thank you for your comments!

If you find any errors, I'm always welcoming people pointing them out so I can update them and such...just send them in FEEDBACK and I can upload a corrected version.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SO GOSH DARN WORDY

The first page of the first chapter is the best part! Such a promising start the reader is willing to read and read and read but after a while I gave up. Yes so nice phrases but unless your being paid by the word, why so drawn out? I give up, to much effort to find the bits and pieces of good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed this story and your writing style also. You could use an editor but so could most stories in this site! I really like your characters and the way you flesh them out. But....no way could Suzanne get up from that bar and walk after drinking 12 or 13 glasses of wine.....so far! Looking forward to reading the rest now...Thanks

longtalldudelongtalldudealmost 6 years ago
Simply wow!

One of the best stories I ever read. I love the way you describe her conflict, being reluctant to the situation but given in to her passion. Looking forward reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anyone can suggest similar stories to this?

Hi, can any reader here suggest similar stories? thanks!

SKmanSKmanabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the eroticism of your story. Kept me captivated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No rating

Checking length and Way too much for me. If can't tell it in 7 pages a chapter good BYE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To those wondering about getting more chapters, unfortunately there will be none... Did a little investigation and found on his Patreon page, a message from his daughter that Bill (DocCIS) passed away suddenly in Dec 2017. I appreciated his talent and will miss the conclusions to this work and others that remain unfinished .....RIP Doc

DickTraceyDickTraceyabout 1 year ago

Outstanding, well done, totally enjoyed. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars! This was a wonderful erotic long read. I read the first five pages and then reached for my rabbit! A must read for when you're alone with your thoughts about having a lover, FWB, hall pass, the itch or temptation.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

I enjoyed this Femdom agitprop romp until I realized it would never end…

BunnymasterBunnymaster7 months ago

Truly impressive!

Five stars and I wish it was double.

BuzzVogtBuzzVogt3 months ago

Wow! You are definitely a professional quality writer. This was a very well written and enthralling story. I can’t wait to read the next chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous