All Comments on 'Business and Pleasure'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think Jim should get some type ofr revenge, or this should backfire on sue in a bittersweet fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Hope to see chapter two and hear more about Sue taking that BBC. Lindsay and Jim can hook up but Sue needs more of Trent and his BBC, maybe a black conference attendee also. She can help Trent with a sale. In the end, maybe sue brings home a lil black baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid

Same crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Extremely well done

Keep writing. I love this theme and your writing is very vivid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage

another wimp husband story, FFS! Can't someone write one without a wimp in it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pure Piss

The same old piss of a husband letting another man fuck his wife. All without any rancor or retaliation. Lindsey should be chastized.

brinskibrinskiover 8 years ago
Good story

Good story ,hope you continue ,don't take any notice of the shit comments ..hope to see part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is this only kind of shit you can write?

Another BBC, white slut and cuck husband. He should have hit the cocksucker up side of his nappy head when he found him fucking his wife. Next he'll be sucking the boy's dick.

freakydaughterfreakydaughterover 8 years ago
Loved it.

Please tell me that in P2 Sue will leave her husband and marry Trent, to have his babies. I love those. They are my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

a very good story , would love to read another part

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quotations

Great story, but in my opinion, would have made for a hotter read if there had been more dialog between Trent, Sue and Jim.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
I want to be Sue or Lindsay or both

Excellent I'm so wet

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Incredibly hot story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
business and pleasure

i really liked this story. i just wish it was longer. we need to know if sue got pregnant or not. also if she did, was she going to have more black babies? this was a really hot story. please, we need more, much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another wek one?

another story about wife melting for size of a cock? where is the love making?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would use Trent s balls four batting practes and take his cock and shove it up his ass no good scum bag, a real fuck stick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never look back.....

While well written, Jim should walk out of the room....not say a word, and never ever look back. end of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!

more like this please!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Yup. Stupid

I have no problem with husbands and wives fucking around. Group sex, threesomes, even cuckolding.

But taking that step without discussing it with hubby, first. Then those comments about continuing next week, month, year.

Wife cannot be trusted and that! Is the end of that!

Benzguy280Benzguy280about 8 years ago
Oh yeah

Ready for more having Trent doing both Lindsey and Sue at the same time. Having both Ben and Jim watching!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Still improving

I see each of your successive stories improving along multiple fronts. This one has a great story line, but could be significantly improved by making a more logical connection between Sue's repulsed reaction at Lindsay's actions, and her own eventual capitulation. She seems to go from embarrassed to hear them in the next room to fucking the BBC and degrading her husband inexplicably fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why is there no mote chapters?

Great story!! How about you write about how it continues with her.being his second slut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Like all your stuff, this deserves a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
longer, harder

Love your stories. I love boss stories. I've never read one about taking the secretary as well as the wife. I would love for this to have been LONGER. Add a daughter? Mother? All his women? Then him????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sequel

Is there going to be a follow up for this? I feel like so much is left unexplained and unexplored. The husband doesn't seem the type to willingly give his wife, but then he does? Also is she pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story / Great Writing!

My wife and I were enthralled by this story, we hope you write a sequel soon! We loved how this all started over an innocent dinner when the secretary, Lindsey, told Jim and Sue she was fucking boss Trent. Everything was cleverly set up by your writing: “I was gone for a minute or two and when I returned I saw Lindsey with her hands far apart, motioning about what had to be the size of Trent's manhood. My wife looked on wide eyed, and absurdly - I felt my dick stir in my slacks.” In that one sentence, you showed that all parties were buying in. Even husband (Jim) got an erection. God, this is hot! God, this is erotic story telling at its best!

My wife and many of her girlfriends sampled a lot of big cock, none of it black, in college. However, they married us normally endowed guys for emotional/financial security and a good home life. Nevertheless, old habits die hard and our 10-year high school reunion was the catalyst. My wife hooked up with three of her well-endowed former boyfriends. She ended up fucking all of them over the course of the next several months. Her girlfriends did the same with their old flames.

Suddenly, all our wives were fucking other men, bringing home cream pies and telling us the sordid details. Almost against our will, all of us husbands were drawn in and eventually became willing cuckolds. Now, it is open breeding season and one-by-one our wives are conceiving by these men.

My wife is wanting to get knocked up. When I objected, she said “What´s wrong; don´t you want your son to have a big cock?” She has a good point. We are having a breeding party next month, when she ovulates, and her three boyfriends will inseminate her. Our sons will all be well-endowed. If we have girls, they will likely crave big cock just like their mother.

Please give us a sequel to your story. Your story-line is just too hot to stop now. Did the wife get bred? Is the secretary going to be bred also? We can´t imagine either Sue or Lindsey wanting to be bred by anyone except Trent!

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
Cuckold

Sue betrayed Jim's trust by breaking her marriage vows without talking it over with him and having him say yea or nae she could never be trusted again ever. Divorce.

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
This addictive story deserves more chapters!

Aside from your newest story, this one is perfect for more chapters! Now, I have noticed that you don't really do those. But I pray and beg that you would consider this! And point in fact I have thought of two sequel plot toys you could use.

The first would be amazing if you could pull it off and that would be a rewrite of this story from the wife's POV. You have not done female POV here either but it would be amazing to read.

The second of course would be a sequel starting directly after this story ends. My Idea/advice would be to have Trent and Lindsey switch rooms with Jim and Sue so that they could have sex in thier bed for a while and make Jim sleep with his wife on the wet evidence left by Trent's sexual conquest.. Plus they have an entire week of this conference!

I could almost imagine one chapter per 24 hour cycle! That would be incredible! Plus he mentioned how much Lindsay would be a good assistant to Jim while at the conference. Never really saying what he (Trent) would be doing. (Or who he would be doing!) Also we have Sue with nothing better to do but get sweaty with Trent. He could walk her around the conference (maybe in sexy outfits she brought with her or let Tent but her. As Trent induces Sue as his own girl (as wife or girlfriend or even as the wife he screws for his employees sexual enrichment. I wonder if Lindsey had a chance to take any pictures of Sue's first time with Trent, since her camera was already out and in the photo mode! Maybe video? Plus we have that amazing admission that there was no protection (and will not likely be all week) and they have a week's time to tease and torture Jim about how every time Trent unloads inside of Sue that the danger become more and more serious!

I love that either Lindsey or Trent or both together could be master minding these events, though if Sue is the one who orchestrated this then the plot gets that much stickier! Thank again for all that you do, E. I how you write me back or just write more here if you can! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DIVORCE

People in these types of situations eventually divorce more often than not, so another one bites the dust, good ole USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Mmmmmm .... my wife and I loved this story. So erotic. What happens next? Would love to hear whether Trent keeps enjoying them both at his leisure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Work

A great story, really erotic. Would definitely love to read further chapters to this.

'cockcritic' does make a good point though in that Sue doesn't talk things over with Jim first, but rather just jumps straight in. Personally, I find truly consensual stories to be the hottest ones - i.e. those where the husband actively knows and encourages his wife's actions, because he's heavily turned on by them and so gets something out of the situation too. In this one, Jim never actually gets a chance to object, only respond to, Sue's actions.

Plus, the lack of protection and potential pregnancy seems to be going too far for a first-time experience. If Sue had been on the pill perhaps, then her actions wouldn't have seemed quite so infeasible (perhaps she secretly was if planning the encounter in advance via Lindsay). Again, I tend to find that the more realistic stories are the hottest ones, as they tell of a situation you can easily imagine happening without having to totally suspend any sense of disbelief.

That's just my opinion of course, I appreciate that some people really like the whole over-the-top fantasy aspect of some of the stories on this site - so to each their own.

I do think that this was a really well told story. The characters were interesting and the interaction and dialogue between them was really effective. The premise that you setup, how it was introduced to the story (via the meal scene), how you continued it through to the conference retreat, right through to the climax (pardon the pun) were all first class.

Look forward to seeing where you go with this (Sue sounds like she has the makings of being a perfect hotwife) should you decide to continue.

op X. TC IV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

This is such a hot story. Each day at work his boss and secretary will know his secret. As his secretary walks into his office disheveled his bosses cum splattered across her face or in her hair, she can announce that their boss has gone to his house to take his wife. As his secretary talks dirty this cuckold can set in his office pants around his ankles and stroke his dicklet while his boss takes his now heavily pregnant wife again and again. On the rare occasion he gets his wife again, he will fuck another's mans pussy. No longer tight, but slack and filled with another's cum. This hubby and his secretary's boyfriend now have something in common, there women are sluts, and they get excited by this kink.

newtype2525newtype2525about 7 years ago
I love all of your stories

But this story line still haunts my soul! I wish this one was longer or had more chapters! Thank and please write more stories soon!

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sequal and More Chapters Please!!

Great story line. Very well written. would like to see how the boss continues to own and groom the married pussy he conquered. How will things change in the office? Wife going to be part of the future business development program?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

THE BOSS WOULD WAKE UP WITH OUT HIS BALLS AND HIS COCK SHOVED UP HIS ASS THE WIFE WOULD BE SOLD TO A WHORE HOUSE SO SHE COULD HAVE ALL THE STD COCK SHE COULD HANDLESLUT BITCH..........................

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 7 years ago
Dump her

Fuck that shit , I would have stopped it right away and if they didn't then would have went home right then and left the dumb asses there .Divorced her and quit Trent's company and sued him for every penny he had . Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Resign

and dump her, go thru the door and lock it. Get your shit together and go home pack her stuff and send it to the MONGRELS home.

EllenBerryhillEllenBerryhillabout 7 years ago
Loved this one best

I've read all your stories and they are all great but this was the best. The thing that made it much better than others was that Sue didn't get her husband's permission first before having sex with his black boss. She just did it -- for HER, not for her husband. So yes it was cheating, being unfaithful. Even better, she made sure that he would be watching. I think she knew he would like it and hate it in almost equal measure. I think she didn't care if he hated it more than he liked it. She knew he would let her do it again and not divorce her because, even though he hates seeing a better endowed man pleasure her more than he can, it's also his kink, to be cuckolded. He's hooked now. She wanted him to see her being an unfaithful slut wife, totally addicted to his boss's big black cock. The boss says she's going to be getting his big cock a lot from now on and we hear no objection from hubby. He's into it too. I'm recently married and hope someday to cuckold my husband this way, without asking permission first. He's a nice guy but can only make me cum orally. His cock is too small at four inches fully hard and skinny. I would love to cuckold him with a big black cock. I'm having him read your stories to gauge his reaction. They make him hard ;>) I'm having him read this comment too and he just erupted in his hand, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best yet

LOVE this story. So erotic, esp how Lindsey goes voyeur as Sue lets go. What next? More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great wife

As long as she stays with you, keep her. Trent is a cock, you are everything to her.

socalhubbysocalhubbyalmost 7 years ago
Desperate for more

This one really struck a nerve. I often watched my first boss be a player at business conventions, picking up a hot woman or two every time. He definitely had a thing for married women. Years later I imagined him seducing my wife.

When are you going to continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a great story - wish there was more

I was very please with the drama building up to this climax, but it left me believing there should be more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Would have loved to see Lindsay do more than rub the husband's shoulders; yes, she whispers to him... but she needs to do a little more, i.e. get on her knees in front of him and lend a hand. Or a mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Same thing happened to me

Was at a trade show in Minneapolis with my boss. My wife came along as well. My boss picked up a different woman the first three days. My wife commented on him. By the end of the week he had fucked my wife as well. Now he ducked her whenever he sends me out of town, about twice a month

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Story

is good but unlikely in real world. No wife would do it the way Sue did. It could be better if the husband had gone to sleep while waiting his wife to return from the photo session. In his sleep he would hear female moans from the other room. Moans not of Lindsey. He would have recognized his wife's moans but the alcohol he'd consumed earlier, would prevent him from waking up. In his troubled mind he would hear his wife getting fucked by his boss but could do nothing.

When finally he did wake up, he would see his wife coming out of the other room. Seeing him awake, she could say something to the effect that she'd gone to take some more pictures on Lindsey's insistence. He could see her satisfied smile and disheveled state but couldn't find any solid reason to blame her for cheating. He'd always suspect his boss was banging his wife while he was sent on trips but had no proof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

I really love this story, and would truly like to see how things progress!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lindsay's role was perfect

Less is more, more humiliating for him, your stories are on a different level, than even, the upper echelon stories found on Literotica.

MMSdawgMMSdawgover 6 years ago
Awesome!

One of the hottest stories I've read on here!

Janetand2small4herJanetand2small4herover 6 years ago
This is so much like Janet and my first experience.

Janet and I were party animals and we enjoyed other people. One evening we were at a hotel with a great dance floor, drinks and music in North Dallas. I don't dance but Janet loves dancing and I enjoy watching her. I was mesmerized as I watched her dancing with an attractive black fellow and surprised as they danced for an hour and a half. She went over to his table and had two drinks with him and then they returned to the dance floor. My dick was throbbing at this point when the man went to the bathroom while my wife rejoined me. She said she had invited Kevin, his name, to follow us home. Kevin came back to my wife and she introduced me to him. Kevin walked with my wife to our suburban pausing to kiss her and hug her along the way. We reached our vehicle and climbed inside. Soon Kevin and my wife were making out as I sat speechless and watched. For those who have a further interest they may read, "Janet Becomes a Black Cock Slut" on Literotica. Since that time Janet has helped me understand the importance of an oversized penis for her sexual fulfillment. Yes, I sort of get seconds but I find watching her the biggest turn on of our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hated the story, but liked the writing

A revenge scenario would have been way better. If your stories are only for people with cuckold fetishes to jack off too then I guess you are doing good. If you wanted an actual good story it could be a lot better. Why would a normal guy randomly get a cuckold fetish right there? Most people would definitely beat the crap out of that guy, but his secretary came over to give him a massage so i guess it's alright! Lol.

I've hated all your stories so far, but the story telling is actually really good and it's a shame you waste it on cuckold stuff all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel?

I hope you expand this story it piqued my interest.

rituforfunrituforfunabout 6 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed. Waiting for Part 2

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 6 years ago
hot

maggie loved this story! wonder why??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More ...

Would love to read a Part 2 on this story. Does Trent send Jim away on business trips, does Trent continue to fuck Sue in front of Jim, do both Jim & Ben watch together as Trent fucks both Sue & Lindsay, do Jim & Ben fall even more into cuckold lifestyle & get Trent ready to fuck Sue & Lindsay?

8teenholes8teenholesover 5 years ago
More?

Doesn’t seem like this is a story you are likely to revisit. It’d be great to see how everything moves on the next day. Really great story as usual.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
I hope Jim is understanding

I like this author's treatment of the sex act. It is very hot and very arousing. Since he has personal experience with this lifestyle I would like to see a follow up describing how the experience affected the relationship of Jim and Sue.

For instance:

1. How did Jim handle the fact that Sue made a unilateral decision to fuck Trent

seemingly without care or respect for how it might affect him?

2. How is this going to affect Jim's relationship with Trent? He is his boss for crying

out loud. Did Sue give any thought to that?

3. How is Jim going to be able to work with Lindsay after she stabs him in the back?

She obviously facilitated the encounter between Trent and Sue without any regard

for her boss. Where is her loyalty? Obviously not with Jim.

4. How is Jim ever going to be able to feel sexually confident around his wife after a

fucking like that? He said himself that his confidence had taken a beating. Is he

going to even be able to get it up for her after that?

5. Will Jim think that every time he tries to have sex with Sue from now on she will be

unsatisfied, or be thinking of Trent's cock during the sex act?

6. After what Jim heard Trent say in the throws of sex about repeatedly fucking her,

Does Jim now think that Sue is going to be fucking Trent at every turn? How does

he feel about that?

7. Just because Jim masturbated during Trent's sex with Sue doesn't mean that he

isn't going to have an emotional conflict over the whole interlude in the morning.

Maybe I think these things because I am unfamiliar with the lifestyle. I get a very visceral reaction to this author's stories. One helluva story teller. Also, unlike many of the authors on this site his editing is excellent. You always know which character he is talking about. I liked this story alot. A *5 rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well Written BUT

Don't get me wrong, this story was well written and plausibly real for many sexy people' I liked it.

Problem, you wrote them as perfectly happy, stable and a respectable married couple so....

The girls set this up and it appears that Sue is a latent Hot Wife with fantasies of Black Sex!

She actually cheated and even though in the heigth of passion she gave yes's, okay's and vocal encouragement to a future of sexing with Trent.

My point, he is old school and despite being aroused, he no longer lives with the women he loved and believed in soooo....

I think he'll seek employment elsewhere and shortly move for a divorce.

Great read, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Best Cuckold Writer on Literotica

By a mile. Please please please give us more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same as tkh3nkey.... 5! But....

....sadly these great stories are somewhat simplistic.

For one, submission and dominance is not all and never works without complete forthright honesty. Destroy trust at the very outset and all hands will fold. Divorce, new job for the cuckold are inevitable here! All three have betrayed the cucks trust!!! Dignity left the building and no fetish prevalent can change that. Break a coffee mug and you can glue it together but it will never hold water again, certainly not hot!

Life just does not work that way; it's hard work and takes groundwork. On said premise most cuck stories don't wash, as do cuck relationships for a fact.

The bottom line is that most err in not differentiating dominance from asshole... All win or all lose and that price is always levied!!! Good read though ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Threesome

It really should have turned into a threesome. It would have been hotter if Trent would have convinced the girls to have sex with each other as well. I guess they have a whole week ahead of them to do that. I think you should continue this story It has potential and is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
We'll see...optimistic

Jim is far less submissive to both Sue and Trent in this similar story, compared to the Jim married to Allie and encouraging her to flirt and more with Mark Thomas, in Storm of Submission. Here, i think Sue's love will continue, and they'll always "make love", while Trent is just great sex, and he'll likely move on from the frequency he alleges to Sue-at this passionate-filled moment. Also, Trent likes Jim's work and won't want to lose Jim's employment, so while he cuckolded this Jim in an extramarital way (with, I'd speculate, a collaborated set-up between Lindsey and Sue on the cell pic excuse, heck Sue's dress and undies came off in minutes-not a momentary coincidence, and which is why Sue insisted that Jim remain on their out-of-view bed). So, I dont think his wife's mid-mindless-passion acceptance of Trent's pussy ownership will cut Jim off completely, despite the "ownership" thing. But in Storm, Allie is defiant of Jim's failures and accepts his complacency of Mark's inappropriate moves as a full-on green lite. In all cases, including Fateful Decision (where Steven realizes it'll continue after he encouraged it), and Domineering Exec (where that Steve reluctantly gives in to newly-discovered arousal), we'll see! (Can you tell i love your genre?).

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185over 4 years ago
This needs a Part 2

I think you should revisit this story. I hope you are still writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Five star stuff. Love it.

I am not the only person who likes thos story. It has got 150,807 views & 227 faforites or 1.5 favorites per 1,000 views. In my book, stories that get more than 1 fav. per 1,000 views are in crème de la crème category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The sex came too fast

I'm a huge fan of your stories, especially due to the teasing and flirting that leads up to the eventual consummation. But in this story, There was little build-up of sexual tension. Unlike your other stories, the wife just jumped into the fray, which seem unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please give us more

You are soooo good. We need more of your exquisite cuckold erotica! Please!!!!

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Nope ... No Way ...outta here

This was cheating and abuse of her husband . If he is smart he will quit on the spot ..pack and go home and divorce her . She didn't talk to him or explain her desires just became a willing slut for her husband's boss . There is no excuse for what Sue and Trent did . If Jim had any balls he would dump her now .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love your writing

I love your writing but me personally would never let a woman I had feelings for do this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Moja żona

kilkakrotnie hodowana przez swojego szefa - kruczoczarnego adwokata i wychowujemy jego szóstkę dzieci niewiele jaśniejszych od niego.Moja zona ma teraz 29 lat - on 58 i nadal kryje ją po mistrzowsku i tylko na misjonarza - ja ja często wylizuje z eliksiru murzyńskiego i jestem pewny,że jeszcze nie raz ja wyhoduje.Jesteśmy bardzo szczęśliwym małżeństwem i uwielbiam moja piękną żonkę zwłaszcza ,jeżeli chodzi z kolejnym czarnym brzuszkiem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really LOVE this story, gave it a 5.0 = 100% (❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆). Bravissimo! This story is a MUST READ.

This story is masterfully crafted. It is very very EROTIC. I felt I was witnessing both the sex scenes & the dialogs that give us insight into Sue's secret world.

I wish Trent were my boss or my wife's boss. If he was fucking her I would be in seventh heaven and on cloud number nine at the same time.

Sue is a KEEPER. Period. Sue is a KEEPER. Period. Sue is a KEEPER. Period.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfuralmost 4 years ago

i found it very erotic, well written and highly sexy. i think if i was in the husbands situation i would of reacted the same, having done similar with my ex wife

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
W-T-F

I 110% agree with Sandman's comments... This bitch slut whore just cheated on and stabbed her husband in the back... he spent 2/3 of the story saying how wonderful his wife is and paying her compliments and respect... then to thank him for his devotion and love she fucks this guy without any permission from her husband.. never even discussing her desire with him...hiding her intent... then tells someone other than her husband that her pussy is his.. and agrees to have her husband sent out of town frequently so they can fuck repeatedly behind her husbands back.... He should of had the balls to stop it when he had a chance... now his only choice is to either kill both of them or get a good divorce lawyer... ( I recommend the latter) get rid of this slut bitch whore because this is going to get a lot lot lot worse very quickly ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I believe in forgiveness

I am Wayne Miller A simular situation i mean I had a black boss Theo a general manager not one of the owners a pretty secretary Amber married 2 child a beautiful neighbor Julie widowed with 2 children a beautiful wife Amanda of 15 years 3 children. One night Amber and family was over for a cookout her husband Jim got called into work so he left.. Later I drifted away from the women to check on the children in the back yard. When I went back into house I was in the kitchen I heard Amber tell Amanda she had sex with Theo any how exciting it was maby Amanda should try it and on and on. Amanda later acted off so I asked what was wrong? Nothing just tired. 3 months later I was doing yard work so was Julie. Julie yelled hey neighbor got a minute sure I answered. It was normal talk. Then the bomb dropped. Julie said it may not be my place to say but she had seen Amanda at Nick's restaurant and they were pretty close and flirting a lot. I must have went in shock because I came out of it with Julie hitting me saying she was sorry. When I could speak I told her she didn't betray me I think Amanda did. I took my phone cropped a picture of Theo and i when I received an award so Julie only seen Theo's face. She said that was him. I said I needed proof. Julie said she had several pictures she would send me. I asked if I gave her the money would she have them printed trying to keep her for getting involved. She did plus I had a friend Tommy that works with a PI for extra money. Within a week they spotted Amber and Amanda going into an upper class hotel downtown. A few minutes later Theo entered. I went there ASAP the men already had the room number. When we got to the room I asked everyone ready I knocked but one of the other guy's done the talking. When Amber ask from the inside who is it he said room service we do this once every 2 weeks at random a free bottle of chilled fine wine. She just opened the door a little and he shoved his way in camera man following then me. Amber had a robe on Amanda and Theo was naked on the bed. Amanda screamed Wayne it's not what it looks like. I said I know HELL a lot of people would probably think you were having sex. As I walked away she was begging me to come back. I just yelled back don't bother coming to what used to be our home it's not any more and get a lawyer because I am sueing you for divorce. She kept trying to talk to me but I ignored her. I gave copies of everything I had to Theo's wife Amber's husband. All 3 of us couple's divorce plus Theo got fired and Amber was let go. I was offered his position with a raise better bennifets if I didn't sue them. I told them I didn't want to be promoted if I didn't earn it the correct way. The District Manager said this situation just speeds up what was already in the making. Julie helped with the children I got custody. Julie and I did date a few times just as friends I thought it growing into more than just friends. One night while we were out eating we seen Amanda with her parents and her sisters family.I guess I was staring at Amanda when finally Julie got went to their table and brought Amanda back to our table motioned her to set down. Amanda just looked at me and I motioned her to sit. Julie said she would get a ride and said you two need to work this out because it is plain to see you love each other. She looked at me and said forgive her and move on or you will be miserable without her she turned and left. I looked at Amanda and just started crying saying that I was sorry it was my fault. She got up and moved around to my side and said it was her fault not mine why would I blame myself. I said because I heard you talkin to Amber and could have avoided it if I would have turned them into HR he would have been fired and we would not have went to through this. We hugged and cried for a little while her family came over to comfort us. We went home that was Friday night and I think we cried all weekend. We just kept wondering how things had gotten to where they were because of some arrogant boss that thought he was bigger and better than everyone else. We did remarry but things were different nothing bad happened it was just the scars from what had happened. I would hope that people talk a lot more if they think they are not getting out of a relationship what they think they should be getting out of it so things can be figured out before they get to something like this good luck to all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sue has always been a Cheating Slut - Now Jim Knows It

Why can't a voyeur story remain a voyeur story? Why do they have to become stories about cheating wives and husbands who jack off as they watch their wives cheat? This story would have been just as interesting if Sue and Jim had continued to listen to Lindsey and Trent, and perhaps get an accidental glimpse of their romping. The listening could have excited their imagination and encouraged their own sexual escapades. But NO, the reader was given another repetitive story about a black man who once again betrays his friends and employees because he has a giant cock. All the white women in the story are sluts who fantasize about big cocks and will exchange their entire lives for one glorious orgasm.

Readers should feel bad for Lindsey. She has just been discarded like a soiled napkin as Trent promises Sue that he will be constantly fucking Sue in the future. Trent won't have time for Lindsey. Lindsey deserves it, but being young and unmarried, she can chalk it up as a learning experience and restart her life. Poor Ben has wasted years with Lindsey; maybe he can move on too. Trent is an arrogant untrustworthy jerk, and Sue is a worthless slut. Divorce Sue and expose Trent as a womanizer. If Sue doesn't agree to getting none of the marital assets, then send her parents and friends pictures of her having sex with Trent. A decent HR department will terminate him and subtly make it difficult for Trent to gain employment in the industry. Insinuations can often be more damaging than confirmed facts. Sue has been "promoted" as a sex partner, ahead of Lindsey because Sue has "incredible tits" that are bigger along with a wonderful ass. Sue, being 35, should anticipate being similarly replaced in the future by a younger version of herself. Calling Jim, the husband, an idiot is an insult to idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this garbage

This story couldn't be worst and it is so poor written. 1* for this trash.

The story lacks of creativity, non-sense and it is not even a sexy nor a hot tale.

This story is such waste of time reading all the way through.

8teenholes8teenholesover 3 years ago

Any new stories coming up? Really enjoy your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What she wants

My brother tried talking me into forgive my wife when she had sex with her black boss Eric saying it was just something she wanted one time. I said well it is what I want one time DIVORCE. Then sued their company. Won a pretty good sum. I put it in a college fund account that went toward college. She kept after me to get back together but I couldn't.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeabout 3 years ago
Chloe uk tv

Hot story, i came reading it. thank you x

Alantin85Alantin85about 3 years ago
Interesting

This story has been interesting on a few levels, first I strongly believe that what consenting adults do with each other and two each other is there own business, to each there own I guess. If you are married it gets a little more complex because it’s not only you who has to give consent but your spouse as well, if not it’s disrespectful at best and cheating and abusing at worst. In most of your stories it’s a decision made by both that leads to the wife sleeping with another man, again if all three parties are consenting I’m not spoiling there fun or criticize their lifestyle. In this story though the husband never gave his blessing the wife decided on her own with no regards towards her husband and therefore no real respect.

I wold very much like to read an aftermath story to this one and please take the opportunity and write something more with a little depth and drama, don’t take the easy exit and finish them off with a short sorry and all is forgiven, fuck whoever you want kind of story, because I think it has potential.

Read you soon JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a wife

If my wife treated me anything like this she most definitely would be divorced. If the man involved was big little white black yellow it wouldn't mater there would be a fight. I just hope my wife truly understands because this is just what would happen even if I had to pay fines and jail time. To many chicken S__t husbands think they have to tolerate BS. There are still good and appreciative women out there. I personally would like to see more stories about spouses that don't put up with cheating and disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First let me say, I think that this author is an excellent writer and has an excellent ability to interpret peoples emotions, how they can conflict, and how they can resolve them. He even can make the big black cuck look like a good guy or a loving wife be both loving and a slut and you still like her. This is true in his other stories but not this one. this story is mis- labeled. It should be labeled under "cheating wives". The husband in this story should have done 4 things. Number 1. He should have taken the first heavy object he could find and beat. the crap out of his

boss Number 2 he should fire Lindsey .Number 3 he should inform his wife he would be applying for a divorce as he took pictures of them because this was obviously planned out by the three of them.The timing could only have worked if they all knew their parts. The wife claimed she loved him but only if she gets what she wants. She doesn't have enough respect for him to allow him a say in where and when this would happen or if. and finally how could he ever trust her again. How can Love survive without Respect orTrust? Finally Number 4 he should make a formal complaint to HR and start a law suit both against his boss and the company. And if he wanted more revenge he could post the pictures on u-tube.To the author: go back to writing the type of other stories they were excellent, I rated all of them 5 stars, they showed true love and caring in all except one other "boss, wife, and husband" story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a very talented writer and most of his stories are very good. This one is not one of his better ones, so by way of constructive criticsm this is what I think would make a better ending. I pick the story up when Jim has just entered the bedroom, collapsed at the sight and crawls up into a chair.

Jim takes his phone out and begins recording. Lindsey comes out of the bathroom sees Jim recording and is really pleased that Jim is really getting into it. At this time Trent has Sue on all fours and he is fucking her doggy style. They are at right angles to Jim and Lindsey giving them an excellent view. There is a large floor to ceiling mirror on the far side and Trent and Sue have their heads turned away from Jim and Lindsey watching themselves fuck in the mirror while they talk dirty.Trent has been telling Sue and the others how he plans to send Jim on away trips so he can come to their home an fuck Sue all day.Lindsey has gotten all excited and tells Jim how Trent is about to cum in his wife and how hot that is and how Jim will love it. Without a word Jim props the phone up on a side table so it will continue recording gets up ,picks up the floor lamp on the other side of his chair, reverses it and swings with all his might.The lamp does'nt have a heavy base but is quite large. the base catches Trent in the upper chest and face sending him cart wheelling backwards off the bed.Trent's cum was just making the long trip down his cock and there was no stopping it now.. as his cock whipped out of Sue's tight sopping cunt it made a loud sucking sound and a loud pop.It must have felt like it was sucking all her internal organs with it. Trent was in the air and long ropes of white cum was shooting out of his whipping cock speckled with red drops of blood. AT This point the thought ran through Jim's mind "This should make a great video in slo-mo" Sue had been fixated on watching Trent's cock hammering her cunt and therfore had no idea where her big black cock went and the feeling of the quick exit of Trent's cock was like a ice cold shower.Trent lay stuned on the floor bleeding but still semi-concious. Jim waked over to Trent and kicked him in the balls. Trent screeched like a girl and tried to curl into a fetal position. Jim kicked again and caught Trent under the chin. Trent's jaw snapped closed breaking teeth and his head snapped back hitting the metal bed frame.Trent was out and leaking blood all over the expensive carpet. Lindsey, having seen the whole thing was just standing frozen with a horrified look on her face saying "O MY GOD...O MY GOD". Sue was sitting on the bed just starting to put things together. Jim now turned to his wife and said "I have always loved you and will until the day I die, but I 'am leaving now and as soon as I get home will file for divorce. Living without you will tear my heart out and be the hardest thing I have ever done but living with you would be harder. You disrespected me in the cruelest way possible. How could I ever trust you again? Once you did this divorce was enividable, it was just a question of when. With the video I have divorce will be on my terms.If you want to see out daughter you will make arrangements through my parents. I do not want to see you, talk to you, or have any contact with you". Lindsey spoke up "Please Jim ,you love each other...." Jim wheeled on her "don't say another word you are dead to me. I will also be visiting HR to press charges against both you and Trent and I will demand both your jobs or there will be a lawsuit. Then I will send a copy of the video to the FBI. I believe transporting females across state lines for the purpose of sex is a federal crime. Even if he isn't found guilty your faces will be on national news. Good bye. Don't try to contact me. Talk to my lawyer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What I don't understand, the content and style of the story is pretty obvious, so if this is to your disliking why continue to read it to get sufficiently upset that you have to submit abusive comments. Fragile minded

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

ooo yes and you 2 poor bitches really believe that Trent will be interested in yor pussies longer than 3 or 6 months? Maybe you will be lend afterwards to his friends for money. Your hubbies will file for divorce. I wish you good luck.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
One of my favorites

I love stories that tickle my own kinks. I long ago stopped treating Lit as if I was a teacher of English Comp. (Some authors do a great job, of course, with the technicals - plot, grammar, dialogue.)

The stories I enjoy the most are the ones that make me hardest, and I bone up solid for humiliated cuckold stories.

For me the best humiliation is when there are more than just the key trio involved. It's all well and good for the bull (Trent) and the slut (Sue) to make the poor husband (Jim) aware of his deficiencies, but added witnesses are a plus for me. The secretary character (Lindsey) makes this story a winner. I am so disappointed that she didn't humiliate Jim more thoroughly.

I love what I call "broken swings": two females, two males, but only one alpha male who takes both women while the beta boy beats his meat and cleans up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was one of the first stories i read in this genre (about 2 years ago) as i truly loathe cheating but I wanted to see how it could be presented as something some people are excited by.

I have to say I believe this author is very talented and as far as this topic/genre goes this story is one I've read more than once. I think you did quite well presenting it in an exciting way. I am not interested in this lifestyle to live or fantasize about but the Psychological aspect of it and its appeal to some is absolutely fascinating/baffling to me largely due to your story. I also appreciate your ending and no apparently sequel, no cliche in depth/ prolonged descent for the husband who for whatever reason accepts everything remaing a hollow shell as wife keeps cheating, I would hope if you had continued you would've gone with either stoically leaving w/o a word or as another suggested mailing the boss with the lamp, pulverizing his balls & jaw preferably leaving the arrogant fuck impotent with a speech impediment (maybe) eventually broke financially after lawsuits. Caping it off with a (IMO justifiable)

hard right to Lindsey's face as he left the room. Very talented author and overall good story.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

This is one of the first stories that I read by this author. I have read it over and over trying to put myself in Jim's place. I find the emotions gut wrenching. The actions of Trent and Sue as well as Lindsay are cruel and unfeeling towards the husband. And that is why this story has struck home for me. The wife making a unilateral decision to cheat regardless of the aftermath. The boss willing to risk his business for some cheap thrills with an employee's wife. How would I react? That is the question that the author has left us with. Quite griping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol, funny how whiteboys used to own us when we now own they mothers,daughters, and wives and now we the bosses of them too. Glad that a few whiteboys finally know that Black men are stronger, more powerful, and more masculine then small white boys every day. Before you get angry reading this. Ask why? Cause yall lazy asses just sit on your cottage cheese ass and jerk it to us fucking your women or watching us win football games. Yall aint good for nothing else. ;p

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a great story. Made me so hard, but our little whites dicks seem to love the dominate Black Men taking white pussy from us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

was always sad this never got the follow up it deserves

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 friendships, 1 job and most importantly 1 marriage over....just like that. A good story will invoke a strong reaction...this does that but for me the reaction is anger. The boss deserves a wine bottle broken over his head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be a great story if their was a summary of the next week. How Jim responds the to his cheating wife. What does Jim do kick her to the curb because his boss has said he is going to keep fucking her.

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

Can we have one story where the wimpy husband becomes a man and either leaves the cheating whore or intervenes and stops it for good?

I liked "Neighborly". Might not be realistic in many places but I felt it was balanced. Even "Anna". The husband deserved it. But here it's just humiliating. Guess you had to have a story in this too. But too much to see a fucking where cheat in front of the husband a woman to acknowledge a week ahead of it at the end.

Purple_Squirrel19Purple_Squirrel19over 2 years ago

I second my previous comment and I prefer at least one story with a more real ending so it would actually be meaningful too. It's good to live the fantasy until it happens to you or yoir wife. I liked most of his stories I read except this. This was full of cheap cheating. Would have preferred the ending on a comment here posted 8 moths ago. Now that's a man.

jonjonz68jonjonz68over 2 years ago

Great story! Vivid details and totally horny scenario. Even better is how badly it irritates all the prudes.

Twalter22Twalter22over 2 years ago

This was absolutely smoking 5 for sure

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterover 2 years ago

The minute his wife made him a cuckold I would have taken pictures for the Divorce and the settlement the company was going to pay me as I was done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

need to see where this goes

newtype2525newtype2525about 2 years ago

This is still one of the three best stories you have written!

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock

Cucked on Vacation

Business and Pleasure

But I was always hoping for more from each. Anna got another chapter but not much story. I keep hoping that you might feel inspired to add more to each!

Cheers!

Just a fan

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

I wish I had a Black friend with a big cock so my wife could find Sues pleasure. I don't mind using my hand just so long as she can experience sex like Trent gave Sue.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous