All Comments on 'It's Fun To Play at the YMCA'

by petitemom

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You are a naughty little minx, aren’t you?

I enjoy your stories.

LRRLeMarcLRRLeMarcabout 6 years ago
True stories huh?

You write good stuff!

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
I want

to be the sub here

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 3 years ago
Oh Dear.....

What a tease you are ;) I loved it!!

And what a lucky husband to receive the benefits of all your pent up frustration as well....5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife is petite, and we enjoyed this story. She giggled as we read “His cock was harder than the other two guys and harder than my husband Ben’s had been in many years. A real ‘diamond-cutter’ as my sister Paula used to say.” My wife agrees that some cocks are so desirable they cut right through any woman’s diamond, and her marital vows!

We married right out of high school, and she went to work for a ground support company at a small, private airport in a wealthy suburb. They gave her time off to attend classes at a secretarial school and paid her tuition. Soon she was promoted to office manager of the tiny office.

They rented out hanger space, sold fuel, etc. and the operation was only open from 7 AM to 7 PM. She had an employee who handled the AM shift. So, she took the 2 PM until closing shift. The owner went home at 4 PM so, she ran the place and locked up.

That gave her time to socialize with the clients after their flights. Most owned their own small planes and 99% of them were men. Most of them put the ‘full-court press on her’ with flirtation, nice little gifts, and sexual innuendo. As an 18-year-old cutie, she was flattered with all this attention from successful businessmen.

Soon she was giving half a dozen blowjobs each afternoon, and a couple of ‘full services’ after 7 PM. They tipped her so well, that she was easily the highest paid whore in town. At first, she was squeamish about letting men cum on her. However, she grew to love it when she discovered how much they tipped her for letting them shoot their cum on her lovely face, in her hair, on her tits, or bubble butt.

When she saw how excited I got, seeing her come home covered in cum, she soon began to ‘wear her work home” and I would lick it off her. She saved those tips and they made it possible for us to buy a new, semi-custom, home in a great neighborhood. The left the company but still enjoys those ‘diamond cutter” cocks on an out-call basis.

We enjoyed your playful, highly erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Real or fantasy, it's cute. Cfnm is arousing for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous