All Comments on 'My Submissive Teacher: 3 Hole Slut'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
jupitercreekjupitercreekover 8 years ago
Please Continue

I love reading your stories and this one was no exception. I cannot wait to read the follow ups.

woodster780woodster780over 8 years ago
More More

Excellent as all your stories are, & Yes, please continue this as a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Follow up

Please expand on all ideas

gara5289gara5289over 8 years ago

Any and all of those would be great followups to a great story.

WhiteWizardWhiteWizardover 8 years ago

Look forward to where you take this with the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why not all

I see your name and I do not ask question I read it I know it will be a great story and it is the case again, for your question on further chapter all of them sound great so why not :)

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great start, waiting for Chapters 2 and 3 and more

OMG I so wish I was your teacher. This is a really hot story and has my pussy steaming and so wanting to be part of the show. Anticipating the next chapter, the one after that and so on and so on. You're a great writer, I never cease to be amazed at how wet and horny I can get from reading your stories.

xoxoxxo Annette

dewsaqdewsaqover 8 years ago

You're always a great writer, but I prefer your usual style with more of a build up and a fall, where somebody slowly submits to their desires. Unusually for you, here she was a willing to do everything immediately, so there was no real sexual tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First one I read of yours

You are now in my bookmarks and I will be delving into more of your offerings, so please do the rest of the holiday at least. (in detail of course).

PS I very rarely give a 5 star rating but this offering was worth more.

A mature masturbater.

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 8 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT for the next stories to cum along!!!!!!,,,,,,, This was well thought out and written. Sexciting in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes please keep going

I have been a fan of your stories for a while now and can not wait to read all chapter in this series well done

poppyhpoppyhover 8 years ago
WOW

I always love your stories but this one really was arousing. I would have given more thAn 5 stars if possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Another couple of chapters would be great, after all you've got three days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this was great ....

Can't wait for rest of series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT !!

A really great story that kept me very aroused. Additional chapters are really a necessity. Keep it cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I vote for kinky stuff and lesbian threesome. But why stop there? She is leaving town, but she could still keep in touch and be his slut. And i think a good edition would be incest slut where he introduces her to her daughter's cunt.

dommasterjimdommasterjimover 8 years ago
HELL YEAHhhhh..!!!

Great Start to an AWESOME Series...

Love the first Installment...

Can HARDly wait for the next in the continuing series..!!!

MORE, Please.... MORE.!!

BoarwolfBoarwolfover 8 years ago
Excellant Story

I haven't been a member here very long but I need to say you're a very good writer , I've enjoyed most if not all you have written . This story hits a vein in me , when I was in high school a very long time ago I had a teacher an English teacher as a matter of fact that was the sexiest woman I had ever met , 5'2" blonde hair green eyes , 36-26-38 , a very intelligent woman she drove me to be the best I could be . Anyway we met after I graduated it was 4 years after , I was home on leave from the to the marines , our night wasn't quite like this story but it wasn't far off either . I have considered writing a story about it but the names would have to be changed to protect the innocent ( of which at the time there wasn't any ) . A one night stand with my English teacher , we never got together again ( not from lack of trying ) . She kept teaching at my old school and I was a career marine but I never forgot that night and this story brings those old memories to the forefront .

Great story hope to see more from you in future .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you did say he had a football scholorship.

it is a strange coincidence he is going to school in SO CAL bring on the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of your very best

Great story

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Another Great One!

5 stars wish I could give more! Speaking of more yes this has to continue. Perhaps they end up staying together and he moves to San Diego to go to school and lives with Ruth? Can't wait for future chapters.

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 8 years ago
Make as many as possible

This was a really hot story Jasmine. I loved it. Please continue this story and make as many chapters as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love

great story, really well put together

i have a feeling he's falling for her and won't want to share her...

Frederic755Frederic755over 8 years ago
Awesome

Please continue this story!

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowover 8 years ago
Loved it

Fun and hot. Would love to read about her experiencing all of her fantasies, especially the kinky ones. Tied up and getting fisted while screaming her orgasms into a dripping latina cunt? Mmmmmmhh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't stop...

Don't stop and leave the story...and us...hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Definitely need more parts to the story. Great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One small thing is when referring to females its latina not latino. Very enjoyable and hot story.

gunmakergunmakerover 8 years ago

I really do enjoy your submissions. I never really thought about submissive sex until I started reading your stories. Now I'm kind of intrigued. This story should really be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spank fiction and not much else.

For anyone looking to get off, this is fine, but once it regresses to pure gonzo spank fiction, that's all you're left with. Anyone looking for some sort of engaging story... is reading something else by now.

But this is an erotic fiction website, and you'll never "go broke" playing to the cheap seats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!!!

More, more, more please!!!!

JWrenJWrenover 8 years ago
Sparkling

This a raunchy "Mrs Robinson" romp with witty, pithy dialogue. Much to admire in the writing style (nit pick: excessive use of moaned) and is obviously ripe for continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm ready for those further chapters! Bring it...ASAP, please!

Fiona10Fiona10over 8 years ago
I wouldn't mind being the she-male! :)

Great dialogue and it had me laughing lecherously through! Looking forward to the three way gang bang with your friends. Long live Cum Sluts! Excellent write! :)

wuz2bluwuz2bluover 8 years ago
Very sexy, and great humor too!

Thank you, SilkStockingsLover.

To be honest, I didn't expect to like this story much. (It's not a category I generally look at at all.) In fact, I only read it so I could give you a vote for the Summer Lovin' contest, but you surprised me with a very good read!

I am looking forward to enjoying more of your writing as soon as I finish this comment. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stuff!

Can't wait to finish it, but too tired tonight.

The comedic back and forth is really fun, something not often seen.

Oh, but at the risk of sounding tedious, your 3 editors missed a doozey.

At the pool, after he get's permission to apply suntan lotion, the word lube is used once.

Or is it suntanning lube? lol

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
Great story thank you

My only problem is, she seems in no way submissive

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my god I need more

Please please please write a second and third parts....I have been checking almost daily to see if there is something new!

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboover 8 years ago
Great Job

This was an enjoyable story with clever, easy flowing dialog that really made both of the main characters as well as the two "friends" realistic. I look forward to any further explorations you take into this story!

bdognightbdognightover 8 years ago
Great

I love most all of your stories but this one was fantastic. Excellent story and great erotic imagination.

mberhorstmberhorstover 8 years ago
Wow

Awesome story. Love the teacher; strong, independent woman that likes being submissive. Reminds me of me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck.

I had so much fun with this. Lots of cum. My biggest fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it!

i thought it was hot from start to finish? hoping you continue the story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Great story. More chapters please!

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Great teaser

I keep loving your work more and more, but this was cruel to us. All those delightful fantasies, and you left us hanging... Tsk, tsk, tsk.

It's OK, we'll still love you in the morning. After all, I haven't plumbed the depths of all your depravity yet, and your newest is wonderfully depraved. All your sisters, eh. It has to be nice to be you...

Alex1968Alex1968over 8 years ago
Every 'school boys' dream

Fantastic story and would love to see a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes...yes...yes... Omg I'm cumming... Fuck MY three holes...

Please continue...

And btw I'm a teacher too...

dipwad1963dipwad1963over 8 years ago
Please continue

Hot story line. Would love to read more.

cyrislive13cyrislive13over 8 years ago
Loved It

I took my time reading this one and it got me there several times before i got to the end. Instantly went looking for the next part of the story, hope its coming soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story -- needs more!

Great story.

There is room to flesh out the rest of their time together in the resort town.

I look forward to reading what you add!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please write more

This story is just so hot... please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fuck

You need to make this a full series

CadracCadracabout 8 years ago
Yes, More Please

As usual, you do not disappoint. I really enjoyed this story. While, as another reader commented, it was a bit faster paced than some of your other fair, that goes with the whole "best night of my life" aspect. That she has thrown caution to the winds and embraced whatever the night has to offer is part of the appeal. I very much hope you are going to extend this into a series **at the minimum** for the extent of their time together in Mexico.

You've clearly established that there is potential for a deeper bond between the two of them, so if the writing goes well and the muse remains with you to inspire further adventures, I will gladly devour those as well. Whether that be along a more romantic line as he joins her openly on her European travels, a continuation of their kinky fun as she returns to begin her new job and he starts college at an institute of higher learning that just happens to also be in the San Diego area, or some other plotline not yet immediately obvious, I'm sure you will write it brilliantly and I will love reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more

What if she doesn't leave? After,maybe goes back with him. Just a thought, this story could have several endings. They could even fall in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Moooooorrrre!!!

We need more! I love a good naughty slut who craves it in her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yes- a whole lot more. Very hot. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love the stories and the action but one little thing...

Just my 2 cents but you have to stop using "quipped". Most of the time it is improperly applied and the context of the otherwise good writing lets us know the type of back and forth without it being reinforced with the repetitive "quipped".

That being said, great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My sub teacher

This definitely needs a squeal.... Too hott

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Getting to the "bottom"

Wow, very hot. I really liked it.. Almost as hot as when my wife gave me her anal cherry on our 5th anniversary, and regularly and frequently for the next 25 years! The best pussy I ever had (and hers was 'good') was her ass....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I demand mooooaaaar dammit!!!

Funny AND sexy. Reminds me so much of my Master. Please continue this story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Really hot. As a girl who got fucked by my teacher irl this was so fucking good to read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Work in progress

You can bring forth this story in to a multi-chapter work of Erotic Pleasures. Keep these two as main role. Each fantasy can be a chapter. Add her daughter and then son into second hand roles. Easy to a full length book. Which you submit for publishing and collect royalties. Enjoy, You have a magic touch in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amzing!!! More Please!!!

Amzing!!! More Please!!!

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 7 years ago
So get writing!

Lets see those chapters you suggested! Ruth should develop a long term relationship with Joey - maybe even have his child!

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
She's Done It Again!

Silkstockingslover has crafted yet another beautiful, well written story that is also insanely hot (5 Stars)! Well Done, Madam!

papaclipperpapaclipperover 7 years ago

You are a fantastic writer. Able to keep us interested all along the story. Your descriptions are so vivid, i can imagine myself sitting there watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Literate humour

Loved the word play! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wish it would continue.

It's unfortunate you didn't continue this story I was hooked and spent a full 20 minutes going through your story list trying to find the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Too much dialogue. Super boring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

hoped for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too much dialogue during sex

Strained witticisms that don't add erotic value as in-sex conversation don't work; try to lose that and be more descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Unlike some, the wordplay between these two is what really makes this story shine. Great work and I hope to see more of your stuff.

IkarisIkarisalmost 7 years ago
Good

Very interesting. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please write the potential chapters!

The story is amazing and the conversations between such well developed characters is something one rarely funds in erotica. I would love to read more on what happens further in the story! I know it's been two years since the this story came out, but please please write further chapters. And just want to say that your writing is wonderful, always a pleasure ;) reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep the series going!!

A lot of possibilities here. Keep the series going!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Way too good to leave us hanging!

Hiya, I probably read the best teacher-student story there is on Literotica just now from your recommendation and I can see why this is your personal favourite :) This story really seems so real and vivid especially when it seems like you could definitely be the Ruth in this story all us guys would be drooling over. Voted 5 stars as always and really hope to see the next chapter up very soon when you're free, Silkstockingslover. Thanks and keep up the good work, we are all waiting for your next piece of erotic greatness here.

Your biggest fan,

T.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 6 years ago
"Latino" or "latina"

If I am reading your story correctly, every time you are discussing a Latin female, your characters use the word for a Latin MALE. I do agree with others who mention there are too many quips. Because many of them are too obvious, they take away from conversations. Probably not something an English teacher would do.

That being said, I truly like your writing. These are some of the best stories on Literotica.

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
Please keep going!

Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Any chance you plan on continuing this story line?

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Damn ...

.... but I wished you had continued this story line!!!!

bdiver76bdiver76about 4 years ago
More Please

I would love to see you continue this story.

lddebatelddebatealmost 4 years ago
Hot story! Please continue!

This is a really hot story. I'd love to see where it goes.

saebasansaebasanalmost 4 years ago

First, the simple part. I really enjoyed this story, the way it developed and the shear hotness of the entire thing. No complaints there.

It is also easy to say that I would love to see it continued as Joey makes more of her fantasies come through.

The hard part is that even two more days of debauchery would not produce a perfect ending for me. This is where my romantic side overrules my desire for a good stroke story. To produce a perfect ending, I want to see the entire affair have a lasting effect on one or both characters. I would like our hero to follow her to her new city and treat her the way she deserves. Or at least for Joey to learn there is more to life than being a player and get serious about something.

Tall orders, I know.

In the meantime, even if you never write a follow on, thank you for this story. It was wonderful.

warner34warner34over 3 years ago

Please please please continue. I love this story. A woman living out her fantasies and a student stud who both uses her and is developing feelings for her. Can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

another boring teenage fantasy story

HubeeHubeeover 3 years ago
More please

Like (most) of your other readers/commenters I'd like more of this one. Gangbang with the other guys was sort of promised in your story. Please don't leave us hanging. (Mind you I know how hard it is write sequels. Have you ever co-written with someone else?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a pretty fun story, but it was seriously let down by a few things.

Firstly, quipping. Retorting. Quipping. Shooting back. More Quipping. Everybody quipping. You don't need to do that. It's distracting. You can establish that two people are talking and just have them talk:

"You can just have them talk" I wanted to prove that he didn't need all that filler.

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

"But what about enriching the prose with description?"

"If simple writing was good enough for Vonnegut, it's good enough for smut."

"Huh." He seemed unconvinced.

The other thing was the dialogue. I honestly stopped and asked myself what the fuck was going on out loud more than once. Nobody talks like that. Some of it really made me cringe and took me out of the story. If you say it out loud to yourself, you can usually tell if the dialogue sounds weird.

It was almost a really great story. Thanks for writing it and I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm ripping it apart. You've got plenty more good stories to come, I'm sure. But I hope you work out your dialogue.

Runner4069Runner4069almost 3 years ago

Great story that I enjoyed greatly. I would love to read some of the sequels you mentioned as possibilities 😇

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was little a boring story...the fuck was good but at some time I want to stop reading and move to another, I also skip some part to reach at main part

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it please continue the storie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes more please this was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A different story, but one I have fantasized about.

5 stars!

Bill S.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

395. Loved it and you know there are two days left to complete yer additional fantasies especially the gangbang and cunt munching ones. Hope that I can return for more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Encore. Too good to not have a few sequels

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_197510 months ago

A sequel (or four) would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Get writing. What more !! Orsome story 👍

RisingWolf1950RisingWolf19505 months ago

Very erotic, descriptive details well written. Would enjoy next day Latino lady action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50869 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...