All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 13'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SweetJen1970SweetJen1970over 8 years ago
Loved this chapter!

I went to a 'football' school and the way the author described the big game brought back so many memories! Love this continuing story of sports, sex and romance but I'm anxious to find out what the author refers to as the 'nitty gritty'-- the one night stand of Tom & Debbie and then of course John and Sue. Look forward to the next chapter!

sweetsarah1990sweetsarah1990over 8 years ago
Please don't wait so long to write the next chapter!

Being a former cheerleader and soccer player I really enjoyed the big game scenes and also the sex scenes with our new characters Nancy and Eddie!

Please don't wait so long before you write the next chapter! Looking forward to hearing Coach Michelle finish telling about her threesome experiences and of course wondering if Tom and Debbie had another fling before Tom and Sue got back together and when Eddie and Nancy will get back together. Seems like they ended up getting married too.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Football, sex, and romance

Any story with those three subjects gets my attention.

Your 'big game' coverage was realistic, as was the agony of defeat.

The 'play by play' of the sex was particularly entertaining.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

BigJim2015BigJim2015over 8 years ago
Enjoy your writing

I am enjoying this series! The realistic description of the sports scenes and the mental images of the sex scenes! Keep up the good work! Look forward to the next chapter!

DakotacplDakotacplover 8 years ago
Great!

Terrific addition to this VERY sexy story line!

Jackmy9Jackmy9over 8 years ago
Unexpected chapter

I thought the chapter was well written but after Chapter 12, I expected the threesome scenes to continue and not so much of a detailed account of the football game. I hope the next chapter continues the threesome experience with the Coach, Terry and Amos. And, won't take 3 months to post!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep the story going!

I have followed this series from the beginning! I have enjoyed every chapter as this author has more twist and turns in her story than one can imagine! Have to wonder if she is setting us, the readers, up for a Misti and Tom fling or a return of Debbie? I have learned to expect the unexpected from this author! Can't wait till the next chapter!

honeyhole1970honeyhole1970over 8 years ago
Can't get any better...

Sports, Sex, Romance...what more could you ask for on a lazy Saturday afternoon....

Look forward to the next chapter in this series!

Bulldog62015Bulldog62015over 8 years ago
Enjoyed the chapter

I enjoyed this chapter...my favorite of the series thus far! Having played football I felt like I was in that locker room ...the pre-game, halftime, the agony of defeat, the action on the girdiron, the reactions by the crowd, cheerleaders, band not to mention those hot sex scenes in the BMW and FIJI house! Good job Reverse Cowgirl!

sexyjenny1995sexyjenny1995over 8 years ago
A gresat story...

I think this is a great story by a gifted author....I can not for the life of me understand why people will vote this chapter a 2 and a 3... keep up the good work RCG...there are those of us who appreciate your talent and efforts!

TigerPaw1010TigerPaw1010over 8 years ago
Fantastic as always

Wow, what a piece of work. Love every twist, turn, and detail. These stories don't just appear without work, imagination, talent, and desire. Thank you, RCG! Please keep the entries cumming and don't be discouraged by the weak minded that hide behind the "anonymous" screen. Don't understand why that is even an option on this site. Maybe they should put a little energy into posting a work and see how it's critiqued since they are such "experts".

BarbTBarbTover 8 years ago
This is one of the best series I have read.

Actually it is really the first series that my SO and I have read together. Beyond the sex, which always gets us started, my SO totally enjoys the sports portions. Myself, I enjoy the "nitty gritty" from the female perspective as much of what is posted on Lit is really from the male perspective or at least designed to appeal to the male. I am not into sports as I was in school before women's athletics became serious although what is now sideline cheerleading was the ultimate girl sport in my day. Yet I think the sports scenes give the characters depth.

Keep up the great work - your next story is always the first thing I look for when I come to Literotica. Take your time with Chapter 14 as great writing takes time, but hurry up so that we can find out when (not if, thanks to Chapters 11 & 12) Sue and Tom get back together. And do not worry about some low scores - your stories have rated a 5 with me for a long time - and it appears that the vast majority of voters agree with that assessment of your writing skills.

SweetMelodieSweetMelodieover 7 years ago
Great

Having attended a major University in the SEC I truly enjoyed this Chapter. The build up to the big game, the game itself and of course the realistic sex scenes ...well done

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

I've just got into following this series and so far, it's been great! I especially like the balance between sex and sports!! 5 stars from me!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
157 Followers
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...