All Comments on 'Spank Me!'

by SikFuk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
I can't stop laughing!

That is my home town...wish I still lived there...and your description of a certain businessman :)) :)) :)) loved it!!!!!!!

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago

Strangely funny, and funnily strange. Spank me some more, daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
right!

Yes, SikFuk is a good way to put it. There are men like this and the majority, it seems, are influencial men in some of the various belief systems. These men have authority to enforce what people say, think, do, and believe. I know of more than one preacher in the B*****t church here in my small town who have been almost public in their various deviations. The not-so-believable part is the young Heather and her ignorance, but this can be accounted for in religion. The funny part is Father Pepe and Deacon Woody haveing their heart attacks (for real, not fake) upon being discovered. The aftermath? Well, women brought up to need this sort of thing are often exploited their whole lives. Yes, you are a sick fuck to write this sort of thing, even (or especially) if it is true very often. The story is sick, but a good concept. The execution kind of sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SikFuk "Father"

Hated the story but loved the art about the "Father and friends heart attacks" Jim Clips should have been died too..........He's the real pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hi-lar-i-ous

LMAO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Non-erotic

So stupid, non-erotic and badly written I gave it a single star on five different browsers, just to keep this piece of crap out of the running.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for your effcot and content

hope it helps offset the asshole annony on here!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spank her again!

Well, I thought this was hot! I loved that Heather orgasmed when her daddy spanked her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't read all yeat , but went to comments

Good for you for trying. Some comments suck. I thought writing a story here was about a sexual moment. Not a grade five teacher checking your essay for spelling and grammar.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusover 8 years ago
ROTFLMAO

Loved it!

For a conservative Christian, Father Petri was a little bit too careless about showing off his daughter's charms in public settings. Otherwise, top notch!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more

Please write another Chapter put in this one let her have some really big fat dick

We all know she wants it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely!

I was brung up in the Fundamentalist Independant Christian Church. It doesn't matter which one. There are many flavors (like ice cream) and they all have their own "texture". I saw myself and joine in some of these. It doesn't mean anything that this is a story about Christians. Islamic congregations, Buddist, any one of them. Anywhere folks gather, you'll find different perversions or what ever you choose to call them. I call them personal choices. Heather here, for example, seems to perfectly enjoy her life. It is fulfilling for her, she knows her job, she's aware of what Jesus and the Finger of God can do for her, and she has her own place. I knew a lot of women kind of like this. A very few left or wanted to leave church, but most found happiness in the life they had. When the hubby went after a younger girl, well, thats just more time she'd have to herself and Jesus. You take Methodists. They're more mild in manner - on the outside. But they're plenty intense on the insides and Methodist women are like tigers without the restrictions of Baptists. So, they all different. But they just people. I like this.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale11 days ago

Five stars on this. Exposing Christian Conservative hypocrisy and the effect sexual suppression has on the personality is a public service. It was also funny and sexy and well plotted and written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous