All Comments on 'For Her Husband'

by bigtddybr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good writing

The scenes were well written, but like those before me, the idea of an experience so new and foreign without a safe word, orchestrated by strangers, takes a great deal of the eroticism out of it. It is made plain in the story that both Hal and Cindy are D/s novices, but even a novice Dom (not to mention a loving husband) should know better than to put his girl in that kind of situation.

I will say, you did a good job of making Hal's conflicting emotions apparent. It would be nice to have that same insight into Cindy. All this is happening to her; she finds out at the last moment that Hal is not in control - the only person in whom she could legitimately have placed any trust; she is forced into her first lesbian sexual experience with NO preparation (the suggestion of a gangbang early on in the story only mentions men); add to that the disorientation of being blindfolded and not know where she is or if Hal is even still there.....surely there is more going through her mind than when to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only one thing to add...

I have to agree with what has gone before - pretty irresponsible shit going on here, and having your characters play it so self-destructively is a downer. But perhaps more importantly, take it easy with the exclamation points. Seriously, you have to use those things like they cost money every time you put one down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

Well i so enjoyed this and it begs for a part 2, needs no but then i am greedy! So nice to see u posting again

Jean

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anything she wants

Big fantasy of watching my wife be pleasured. I would let her have anything she wants with anyone, she just never requested it. I've always said she could tell me to do anything and I wouldn't do anything she said on the spot.

Been with my wife for 30 years it's time for her to let go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyment:

I really enjoyed the story, my second wife was very submissive and we were involved in a lot of group and three way MFM. She seemed to never get enough, your wife reminds me of mine. I loved watching my seemingly innocent wife get off and have multiple orgasms with other men in front of me and others and to be photographed and videoed being very nasty.

Thank you,

Irnhorse

Master_DevMaster_Devover 3 years ago
Second Part?

Hello, i would love to read a second part! Maybe you can write it? Hehehe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbigtddybr@bigtddybr
1109 Followers
10 Apr 2024. Chapter 64 has been posted. Ch. 65 is well on its way and, hopefully, will be posted soon. In future, I want to put out at least one chapter per month. The new version of the Notes chapter (v 14), which was submitted 1 Apr 24, has not yet been posted. Hopefully, i...