All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 25'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sekretusekretuover 8 years ago
Excellent as always

I am always excited when I see another chapter in this series, because I always know I'm in for a treat.. This is probably by far my favorite series that updates regularly.

The characters continue to be deep and keep on evolving (it is nice to see Ai not be supremely confident about everything or Karla freak out a little about everything that she's coming into.). Lit has enough stories have boring characters that are just there to act as a Fleshlight for the brain and nothing else.

Keep up the good work.

Dakahuna888Dakahuna888over 8 years ago
What I like

What I like is that there is an intelligence in the story. And plays to both sexes without pandering. A great couples story that gives them an opening to explore new things.

I cannot wait for next installment

MorionMorionover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Best chapter in a while, and this was already one of my favourite stories. Loved every scene and can hardly wait for the next instalment!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
So much love!

I could write a whole chapter on how much I love these characters and the slip'n'slide of emotions and relationships that Ai seems to have designed for safe-yet-fun and Mei simultaneously designed for maximum lust-yet-shock :D

I think this:

Karla wanted to make a quip about how filthy rich he was but remembered Ai's preference not to think of him that way. Philip wondered what Karla was thinking and Ai pondered what kind of tablecloth to get for the kitchen table in the 'big Victorian house' they would have in a few years.

about made me choke trying not to laugh uproariously and wake up the house. Your characters just keep drawing me in with how genuine they are. Even the whole Mei fucking the Dr. arc continues to give me chest pains with how badly it could hurt Philip - and in doing so genuinely hurt Mei.

I cannot see Sarah approaching him to be a sperm donor, in fact it seems as though she is considering asking him to be a father, but without her involved with him? She has to know he couldn't do that, it's not the kind of man he is, any more than he could 'simply knock her up'.

Unless I've misjudged him, if Philip is going to father a child, it's going to be with his wife. Is that Ai's vision? Does she realize that Mei is somehow unable to stay true to Philip? GAH! My mind spins in half a dozen other directions like this if I let it lol!

I'd read this right after you sent the email, but on my phone, sorry it took so long to come back and review.

Thanks tons,

Jason

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Catching up and catching my breath

I wanted to read the latest, but of course I couldn't resist a 'refresher'.

The thing about catching up is that the sex has all 'been done', so I almost always skip it in favor of reacquainting myself with the characters, relationships and plot arcs.

Not so with this tale.

The lovemaking flows so naturally as part of the dialogue of their relationship that I find that I've read the whole thing and never once considered that I'd read it before.

I wanted you to know how special that is, for me, how much it means to be able to settle into your characters and just live their lives with them for a short time.

"

The prospect of some scene playing out in a café or a well attended soirée made Markéta's pancreas crinkle

"

'Pancreas Crinkle???' I was stuck between laughing in delight and cringing in revulsion - what a completely bizarre image!

I'm hoping you review Markéta a bit, I remember her in theory, but not exactly how she fits into the story or looks. I remember the stuff with the politician, but not enough about her mesh with Mei. I can always go back and find her plot arc, but I'm hoping she's more 'fleshed out' in the next chapter.

"

"What!? Hooker ok with you Karla but lower taxes and sound fiscal policy is where you draw the line?"

"

Laughed. Out. Loud!

What a finish... that was what made me add "catching my breath" to the subject line. The emotions just left me smiling and short of breath, thanks again Mei.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An impressive achievement

This series has the same effect as playing one of those computer games where you spend a lot of time creating a civilization or building an empire. As you introduce each new character you blend them into the story line like you are making a deliciously complicated cake and each new person is a new and unexpected ingredient that increases the anticipation of tasting the completed product.

You are an artist that paints with words. Your vocabulary is extensive enough to include classic English but unique in the way you can use slang, unusual phraseology, foreign words and even sounds to amplify and perfect the layers of subtle meaning you convey in each sentence. These linguistic nuances enhance your palette and gives you a richer mix of options to express your characters thoughts.

A wonderful example is the dialogue between Philip and Ai while he's fucking her. The 'pink' conversation. You not only know what the rules are but also precisely how to break them and make cohesive strings of elaborate images out of fragments that are full of information. That little scene is typical of how you draw a reader into the story and put them there as though they are in the frame. And you do it so comfortably. Not only do you let us see to the core of each character's personality, you dynamically modify these personalities so we can see the growth, confusion, incomplete categorizations and emotional changes as they occur.

You make spending time reading this story very enjoyable and worthwhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
415 Followers
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES