All Comments on 'Owned by a Ghetto Bitch Pt. 09'

by FantasizeAndRealize

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ha!

Well, it is good to know that everyone can define their own limit:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

I cant stop laughing this was a wonderful story thank u for writing it.

FantasizeAndRealizeFantasizeAndRealizeover 8 years agoAuthor
Appreciation

Thanks for all of the constructive comments that people gave me throughout this story. I have taken them into consideration. I had a lot of fun writing this story.

I feel lucky to be able to give back to Literotica, a site that has given me so much pleasure for many years now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny, Funny and Funny

I read these stories all the time and this was a great story. I am so glad that you put

the right touches of funny, sadness and etc., to make this a great story. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where are the trolls?

First off, I love this series. It's hot and dirty fantasy, and I've come back to it several times. But now, I just noticed something. In basically every 'non-con' type story, there are trolls commenting things like "Then he said "no, I'm not dealing with your shit," and he lived happily ever after when she went to jail for whatever." You'd think that those trolls would be leaving reviews here about how fantastic the ending was, but I guess they're only able to complain...

miss_yuzemiss_yuzeabout 5 years ago
loved this series!

one minor comment: is he going to have his vasectomy reversed after he gets married? lol. GREAT story arc!

cuckablecuckableover 3 years ago

A fantastic ending to the series, all well written and interesting. A good grasp of your characters, great details

beta_sissybeta_sissyabout 3 years ago

Great read, very engaging.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltmanabout 2 months ago

It's rare such a whirlwind tale gets such a reasonable and thought out ending. Based on what I've read by the Author about himself, perhaps real life plays a big part as well.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMi13 days ago

Loved this series. Wish I could trade places with him😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous