All Comments on 'Anal Beach Party'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

This was another great post! So hot it sizzles! Keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Asses are best!

Brittni knows how to take you to another place and get you off while you are there!

RichardVanDykeRichardVanDykeover 8 years ago
Fantastic anal only story

Anal is truly the best, and this story celebrates that. I hope to see some more anal only stories from you.

AtaMediumPaceAtaMediumPaceover 8 years ago
Great Story

One of the first stories that made me cum. Would love to have been there.

LeezyLeezyover 8 years ago
Very hot story.

I loved that he wanted to share you and then got angry because you liked it. One should be careful what they wish for.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 8 years ago
Oh, you are wicked!

I wondered what you've been up to, guess now I know. Love your work baby! 5* all the way to the hottest ass on lit!

CharlieB4

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun-tastic

You write well and very hot Brittni. Loved how she got into the anal sex with the cousin's. Nice touch. And I loved how she came from the anal sex.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 8 years ago
Tremendous story!

Five stars ... you truly come across as somebody who has passion for your writing and who truly enjoys sex and life! Keep enjoying and keep writing. More more more!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
I love anal too, great story

I'm so glad FountainPen turned me on to your stories. I love this one. Xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Astroglide

Astroglide is really good lube.

roveroneroveroneabout 6 years ago
Great story...very hot!

She didn't seem need too much convincing...true story? Lots of beaches/beach parties in Cali.

5 and fave story!

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Brittni, Just Discovered your Stories. Your Hot Erotic Passion comes out in your writing. Sounds like you have adapted to Anal Sex very well. Thank You Again and looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot as fuck

Chapter 1

So hot and kinky, Brittni. Great characterization and attention to details. You described your curiosity, lust and trepidation, and Sebastian's persistence, so well. The way you described your first try at anal sex was especially intense. My favorite part was: "Already displaying the bulge in his shorts, he had a brief problem trying to get them off without the waist band catching on his hard-on. I couldn't see it very well but it looked to be about the same size as his brother's and arched up the same. He skipped the preliminary sucking that I had performed on the other two guys and got directly behind me. Instead of getting down in his knees, he remained on his feet but squatted down to line himself up. No lube was necessary so I never bothered telling him to put it on.

His fat cock slid directly into my stretched sphincter without much resistance and filled that void that I had grown accustomed to feeling during the last hour. He put his hand directly on the small of my back and began pumping in a downward motion.

"You are so hot, Britt? I like how you took all my dick without any trouble," Justin commented as the slurping sound from the friction filled the tent.

I was moaning and squealing, "Uh huh," as he pounded my asshole.

He was talking dirty which only increased my lust for his dick. He then reached inside the back of my hoodie and grabbed my bra strap like a jockey holding onto his horse's reins.

"Oh fuck. Take that dick baby. Take it all in your ass. It's so fuckin tight and good," are some of the comments he was making which caused me to orgasm full force. As I growled into my sleeping bag, Justin stopped thrusting so he feel my rectum contract around his pole. As soon my orgasm subsided, he would start back up. This went on several minutes before he wanted to change positions.

I was impressed with his stamina and we both slipped into the same sleeping bag. I was on my side and Justin put himself back in me while snuggling up against my back. He was fucking me much slower now while kissing the back of my neck and smelling my hair. He was very sensual and also rubbed my clit with his hand. I couldn't believe how good getting fucked in the ass felt and why I hadn't been doing it before then."

Smoking. Keep up the great work. I'm so hard now. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So hot! Your orgasm was intense. Glad to know you and Sebastian made up, and are still having excellent anal sex LOL. My favorite part was: "I went back to riding Justin's throbbing cock. My asshole was so slippery and stretched that it was all I could do to keep it from flopping out every time I went up too high. I needed that one more good one. That last anal orgasm would finally satisfy me. I finally just sat down so I could rock and gyrate on it. All the juices and lubrication were matted in his pubic hairs. I kept rocking and rocking until finally, I screamed in pleasure! I couldn't keep my voice down. I'm sure everyone heard us.

While I was cumming, Justin put his hands on my hips and helped me move faster until he also let out a primal scream just as he blasted off inside me. I was holding him down with my body weight to keep him for squirming out from under me because he was in the throes of his own climax. I gave Justin a full 45 seconds before I lifted off him with a trail of jism seeping out of me. It was so wild and hot, Justin was unable to get up until he had recovered. Once he did, we couldn't find his pants until we used our phone lights to locate them."

Keep up the great work, Brittni. I jerked off so hard to this.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Nicely written!

You have a very fluid way with a story - no confusion as to positions, and you never fail to mention how each person is feeling. I appreciate that in a writer. Another 5 star story!

NICHOLXNICHOLXalmost 3 years ago

I dream about your soft pillows, now even more! FIVE !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another 5 for Britt loved the dirty talk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5142 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com