All Comments on 'In Pursuit of Mrs Kramer'

by nevets13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
/scratching my head in confusion

So, you've posted the first two installments of "You Never Know", but now you've ...what? Edited them into a single 2-page version of that storyline and renamed it? Why bother? It was a decent and intriguing storyline already, and you didn't introduce anything new (or at least, "I" didn't notice anything new). I hope you know what you're doing, because I sure as hell don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep on

You need to help her find her inner slut and have the two of them thoroughly enjoy what they each have that the other wants so bad. I would bet that she has all kinds of provocative and inspiring under clothing to help him produce some of the largest loads of cum she has ever had deposited. She can teach him how to play with a woman like an expert plays a violin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good.

The ending was a little flat, but I did like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
progress

this story could run and run. a great start. now let's see how it progresses ! like the liitle risque look up the skirt ! please write more. nice writing style.thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

SAME STORY AS YOU NEVER KNOW. WHY DON'T YOU JUST FINNISH THAT STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read before posting.

She crossed her legs and "revealed quite a few of her legs."?

lickherclitlickherclitover 8 years ago
I liked it

No sex, but I actually enjoyed the story. Would like to see it continued.

MaczMurfinMaczMurfinover 8 years ago
Excellent! (Caution, potential spoiler alert)

I loved it! All the sexual tension with his sister, and then the drunk older woman coming on to him ... but the final, unexpected twist in the tail that leaves it wide open for the sequel. I guess she's going to be extremely embarrassed when she wakes up and they'll be back to square one :-)

amsterdamamsterdamover 6 years ago
Now that's...

... how to start a story. Bravo, loved it. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous